White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: White women are better at having deep meaningful intellectual conversations

Post by Winston »

Again @Contrarian Expatriate I agree that women (white and nonwhite) aren't as good at social issues, gender issues, racial issues, or understanding cultural differences and group differences. I never said they were.

All I'm talking about here is having INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS about deeper topics such as spirituality, conspiracy, paranormal, esoteric, metaphysical, philosophical, etc. WHITE women are better at that. Certainly better than Asian. Go to the Philippines and you will see what I mean. The women there cannot converse on those topics. Neither can Chinese women in China. In Asia such topics are invalid and impractical and meaningless to their hive mind.

Also, what about these white women below?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... len+guiley

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... eisenhower

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ry+cassidy

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ulton+howe

Look them up. They are higher consciousness women who are well versed in New Age/Conspiracy/Paranormal/Esoteric topics. And yes they are all WHITE. I'm saying there's a dominant pattern here. Do you see what I mean? Races are not all the same in equal distribution amounts in every area. Do you understand my point? What are we disagreeing with exactly? I don't get it. If you see what I mean and I see what you mean, then what's the dispute or disagreement? You should at least acknowledge the point I'm making and that the observation I'm making is true and obvious. The pattern is obviously there and very dominant.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 12:12 pm
Again @Contrarian Expatriate I agree that women (white and nonwhite) aren't as good at social issues, gender issues, racial issues, or understanding cultural differences and group differences. I never said they were.

All I'm talking about here is having INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS about deeper topics such as spirituality, conspiracy, paranormal, esoteric, metaphysical, philosophical, etc. WHITE women are better at that. Certainly better than Asian. Go to the Philippines and you will see what I mean. The women there cannot converse on those topics. Neither can Chinese women in China. In Asia such topics are invalid and impractical and meaningless to their hive mind.

Also, what about these white women below?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... len+guiley

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... eisenhower

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ry+cassidy

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ulton+howe

Look them up. They are higher consciousness women who are well versed in New Age/Conspiracy/Paranormal/Esoteric topics. And yes they are all WHITE. I'm saying there's a dominant pattern here. Do you see what I mean? Races are not all the same in equal distribution amounts in every area. Do you understand my point? What are we disagreeing with exactly? I don't get it. If you see what I mean and I see what you mean, then what's the dispute or disagreement? You should at least acknowledge the point I'm making and that the observation I'm making is true and obvious. The pattern is obviously there and very dominant.
Those women are not what I would consider intelligent conversationalists. They are proponents of esoteric, and largely hokey, metaphysical phenomena. The women you cited appear to have what I consider to be acquired substantive knowledge.

Unless you are speaking of women as rare as Marilyn vos Savant, I am not interested in indulging women, including white ones, in any deep or challenging topics. Women tend to be vessels for various forms of substantive knowledge, but they are generally not very intelligent.

I am friends with a young European woman who has an IQ of 140 which is extremely rare. When we met on an international train ride in Europe, we had a very intense set of conversations on a variety of topics. Even she, who is almost a standard deviation above me in terms of IQ, had trouble understanding concepts to which she had not been previously introduced. I recall having to use concrete examples to illustrate where her logic was wrong before she would "get it." I got an WhatsApp message from her 6 months after we met exclaiming, "You were right!" Trouble was, she just could not get her head around my particular point at the time of our discussion.

I generally believe men should do what they have to do in life and only take the advice of women when it comes to substantive information of which the women have a particular expertise. I will listen attentively to a female physicist talk about physics, but I want none of her advice or input on life in general. I have had numerous white women in Eastern Europe argue that smoking is not unhealthy because they love to smoke and smoking makes them "feel" good. Their common reasoning is that they are currently very healthy and they smoke all the time. :roll:

Ironically, I actually prefer the counsel of women in terms of real estate agents, attorneys, medical professionals, and financial consultants, etc because they seem to accept my male input better than men who have a testosterone-fueled competitive nature to try to one-up you whether they are wrong or right. So all is not futile with women, but discussing novel, deep, or intellectual topics with them is a waste of time unless they are members of MENSA, Phi Beta Kappa, or some other set of rare female intellects.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well CE,
You obviously are a left brained atheist or agnostic, and cannot appreciate such New Age/higher consciousness/metaphysical type of women that I do and Mr S does. So you are coming from a different perspective. But you know what I mean right?

Also if you listen to those women on YouTube that I linked above, they definitely sound VERY intelligent, articulate, aware and knowledgeable. Very impressive. You simply haven't taken the time to listen to them. Some of them have been on Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM too. You obviously don't appreciate stuff like that. But I do. But come on. You are intelligent so you know what I mean right?

You simply won't find Asian women like those women above. Not even Asian American women who grew up in America too. So yes the racial patterns are there, regardless of culture.

It's all relative. Do you understand what I mean?

If you talk to women or people of all races, you start to see patterns of differences. Or do you actually believe that all races are exactly the same except for color and appearance? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 3:32 pm
You simply won't find Asian women like those women above. Not even Asian American women who grew up in America too. So yes the racial patterns are there, regardless of culture.
So I finally see that your overall point was to denigrate Asian American women, the highest IQ women in the USA. There are some exceptional gems in that lot as well, but they tend to be less known.

-Michelle Malkin (Writer/Pundit)
-Amy Chua (Author/Law ProfessorTiger Mom)
-Cecilia Mo (Law Professor)
-Elaine Chao (US Secretary of Transportation)
-Sierra Katow (Comedianne)

Whether their lack of the exalted (and overrated) personalities of white women is due to genetics or culture (or both) is simply of no interest to me.
For all their foibles, I like to evaluate women as individuals when I deal with them. Most of the time they confirm my suspicions; some of the time they prove my suspicions very wrong.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There tend to be more outliers among whites. Hence just as essentially all the great inventors in human history have been white men, all the females with some nascent capacity for human thought tend to also be white.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
I actually met lots of women here in Manila and even a few in Davao who can talk about deep topics and even debate with sufficient amount of data-backed opinions. Even C has an informed opinion about a lot of topics, including many "deep" ones, from politics to current affairs, to spirituality and religion.

It confirms me that the only people you have ever met in Asia are prostitutes or girls from the poorest strata of society. If that's the kinds of people you based your judgment on, I can really understand where you're coming from.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 9:13 pm
Winston wrote:
So I finally see that your overall point was to denigrate Asian American women, the highest IQ women in the USA. There are some exceptional gems in that lot as well, but they tend to be less known.

Whether their lack of the exalted (and overrated) personalities of white women is due to genetics or culture (or both) is simply of no interest to me.
For all their foibles, I like to evaluate women as individuals when I deal with them. Most of the time they confirm my suspicions; some of the time they prove my suspicions very wrong.
Lol you're joking right? I dont know any of those asian women. What does having a good career or corporate job have to do with being an intellectual? You must have lost the plot. Do you know what an intellectual is? You use an avatar from Nietzsche. You should know. Being educated and having a good job in government or media doesnt make you an intellectual. Gee whiz. We are not on the same page.

Asian american women prove my point, that its racial, not cultural, since they grew up in america, so you cannot say its cultural. Im not denigrating them. Just calling it as it is. A spade is a spade.

Questions for you:

How many of those asian women above have been on coast to coast am or art bell show?

How many of those asian women have any original ideas or theories or thoughts? Or unique accomplishments?

Do you know any great asian female philosophers of the last 2000 years?

What have asians invented in the last 500 years? Did they invent cars, airplanes, computers, television, radio, atom bombs, etc? Did they? Answer! Of course not. Duh. Every major invention of the last five centuries have been invented by whites and jews. You know that right? You are educated right?

How come all great sci fi and fantasy shows have been created by whites and jews? Japanese have made some good fantasy shows too. Like anime. But never chinese. Why?

How come george lucas, steven spielberg and gene roddenberry (creator of star trek) are all white or jewish? Never asian? Is that just a coincidence? Lol

So why you in denial? Surely you can see what i mean. Why you trying to be politically correct? Why not have the guts to admit the truth?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 11:36 pm
Winston wrote:
I actually met lots of women here in Manila and even a few in Davao who can talk about deep topics and even debate with sufficient amount of data-backed opinions. Even C has an informed opinion about a lot of topics, including many "deep" ones, from politics to current affairs, to spirituality and religion.

It confirms me that the only people you have ever met in Asia are prostitutes or girls from the poorest strata of society. If that's the kinds of people you based your judgment on, I can really understand where you're coming from.
Yeah but those filipinos who can talk deep intellectual stuff constitute like 0.00001 percent of the population. Come on. Rock introduced me to an intellectual female from manila too, named ginger. She was smart and brainy yeah but a total psycho. Lol. Do you remember her? She was in this forum for a while too.

How come none of these intellectual filipinos never go on coast to coast? Even when art bell lived in Philippines? He is not racist. He would gladly have a filipino on. But they have nothing to say about esoteric topics. At least not very much to say. They prefer having people who have a lot to say on there.

Also what have these brilliant filipinos invented? Do they have any new ideas or original thoughts?

About your girlfriend, if shes so intellectual, show me her blog or any articles and essays shes written. If shes intellectual she should have some articles and essays to prove it. So we can see her train of thought. Come on. Ask Ms C if she has any to show for.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 2:45 am
Winston wrote:

Lol you're joking right? I dont know any of those asian women. What does having a good career or corporate job have to do with being an intellectual? You must have lost the plot. Do you know what an intellectual is? You use an avatar from Nietzsche. You should know. Being educated and having a good job in government or media doesnt make you an intellectual. Gee whiz. We are not on the same page.

Asian american women prove my point, that its racial, not cultural, since they grew up in america, so you cannot say its cultural. Im not denigrating them. Just calling it as it is. A spade is a spade.

Questions for you:

How many of those asian women above have been on coast to coast am or art bell show?

How many of those asian women have any original ideas or theories or thoughts? Or unique accomplishments?

Do you know any great asian female philosophers of the last 2000 years?

What have asians invented in the last 500 years? Did they invent cars, airplanes, computers, television, radio, atom bombs, etc? Did they? Answer! Of course not. Duh. Every major invention of the last five centuries have been invented by whites and jews. You know that right? You are educated right?

How come all great sci fi and fantasy shows have been created by whites and jews? Japanese have made some good fantasy shows too. Like anime. But never chinese. Why?

How come george lucas, steven spielberg and gene roddenberry (creator of star trek) are all white or jewish? Never asian? Is that just a coincidence? Lol

So why you in denial? Surely you can see what i mean. Why you trying to be politically correct? Why not have the guts to admit the truth?
So now this goes from a white female discussion to a one of white supremacy. If you have not noticed, Western whites are in a dysgenic morass and losing ground every year. Asians are on the ascendancy and have already surpassed them in terms of IQ. Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan are already beyond the West in terms of the Human Development Index. China will surpass it in due time.

No one is stopping you from worshipping white women. Please continue to do so. But ask yourself how that has been working out for you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't worship whites CE. I'm just stating the facts. I thought you were a truth seeker. Dont you love the truth? Why do you hate the truth?

Also you dodged my questions above. Why cant you answer them? Why you scared of the truth? The facts speak for themselves. Why you biased against them? Youre not being logical or objective here.

Asians are good at some things like rote memorization but they are not good in creativity, freethinking or new ideas. We all know that.

Look up every great inventor of the last 500 years. What do you see? Not blacks or asians. Sorry.

Who invented the printing press in the 1400s? Not blacks or asians. Sorry.

Who created star wars and star trek? Not blacks or asians. Sorry.

Who invented the airplane? Were the wright brothers black or asian? Nope. Sorry.

Were steve jobs and bill gates black or asian? Nope sorry.

Get the picture dude? Why you hate the truth so much?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 7:18 am
I don't worship whites CE. I'm just stating the facts. I thought you were a truth seeker. Dont you love the truth? Why do you hate the truth?

Also you dodged my questions above. Why cant you answer them? Why you scared of the truth? The facts speak for themselves. Why you biased against them? Youre not being logical or objective here.

Asians are good at some things like rote memorization but they are not good in creativity, freethinking or new ideas. We all know that.

Look up every great inventor of the last 500 years. What do you see? Not blacks or asians. Sorry.

Who invented the printing press in the 1400s? Not blacks or asians. Sorry.

Who created star wars and star trek? Not blacks or asians. Sorry.

Who invented the airplane? Were the wright brothers black or asian? Nope. Sorry.

Were steve jobs and bill gates black or asian? Nope sorry.

Get the picture dude? Why you hate the truth so much?
So now you have devolved the conversation into which race invented what? I hate to burst your bubble, but races don't invent anything. Individuals or small groups of individuals do. The "Whites invented the widget" argument is not what I would expect to hear from a clear-thinking adult.

I can't help, nor is it my job to resolve your obvious anti-Asian disposition. That is too deep-rooted in your personal history for that. But I can point out the fallacies in your adulation for whiteness. Do know that there is a term for a Westernized Asian who eschews his Asian heritage in favor of white-worshipping. I won't write the term here, but you are actually the first case I have personally encountered.

Finally, please be careful in throwing around the term "truth" as if you are the authority on all that is true in this world. One of the most troubling flaws in an individual is the inability to differentiate opinion from fact. You are doing that a lot lately I notice. What is "true" happens to be a very subjective determination and others might see things quite differently than yourself.

Now if you want to continue pedestalizing white women as your intellectual superiors, you go right ahead and do that. I have more years on this earth and more years interacting directly with the white female best and brightest to know otherwise. As I said before, white women (as all women) have deep intellectual blind spots that are not always apparent when you are dealing with them in their subjects of expertise. Further, your concept of white is flawed. Are swarthy South Slavs, Persians, Arabs, Albanians, and Caucasus mountain people all white in your book too? What about Aryans from the Asian sub-continent? Are Armenians and Turks white too? Are they (especially their women) all part of the international cognitive elite that you worship to the point of self-debasement? What about the low-IQ, blonde Sami people from Scandinavia? Your concept of whiteness is limited and based on the American concept of whiteness. Many of these whites from other regions are lower-IQ without the exalted histories of accomplishment with which you anoint all white people.

WInston, you need to up your game when you want to make kinds of defeatable arguments.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well it's still a fact CE that white individuals invented every major thing in the last 500 years. That's a fact. And you know it. It's NOT my opinion. What is your problem? I guess you're not a truth seeker. And you hate the truth.

What could be a better sign of clear thinking than to speak the basic facts? It is you who are not clear thinking, since you hate the truth, and you hate that white individuals have accomplished more than your race. You are the one that's insecure about your race. Not me. Sure I dislike many things about Asians and Asian cultures, but the stuff I listed above are all obvious facts that no one can deny. And again you dodged all my questions. A truth seeker wouldn't do that. You should at least acknowledge that I am right about all the many examples above.

What's the "term for a Westernized Asian who eschews his Asian heritage in favor of white-worshipping"? Is it "self hating Asian" or "white worshipping Asian"? What term? I had these views many years ago. They are nothing new. It's just the truth. It's history. It's documented. It's facts.

My friends will all tell you that I am white on the inside, and also most of my past life memories involve me being white too. Even on AOL back in the late 1990's a lot of people I chatted with said I didn't sound Asian at all, not even Asian American, because Asians do not talk or think the way I do. Thus everyone, even those on AOL, could tell that I am not Asian on the inside.

I'm not pedestalizing white women. I'm merely saying they are better at some things than women of other races. This is obvious. I gave you many verifiable examples above. What do you disagree with? You cannot refute anything I said. You know they are all true. Come on man. Get real. Truth is truth. You must have the problem. Not me.

When I say white women, I mean those of European or Russian heritage of course. And this would include Jews too, since Jews have many major accomplishments too, in science and media and winning Nobel Prizes. We all know this. These are just facts. I still don't get what you are disagreeing with. You haven't proven anything I said to be untrue.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 12:35 pm
My friends will all tell you that I am white on the inside, and also most of my past life memories involve me being white too.
You actually fantasize about past lives?
:shock: Yikes....
If deeming yourself "white" on the inside (whatever that even means) makes you feel better about yourself, then I'm not at all surprised. How is that working out for you with regard to white women BTW?
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Winston wrote:

What a stupid response LOL. IQ only works for measuring people who have been exposed to the puzzles it tests for. If you have no need to know a thing, then that shapes your learning of it. If I dropped Einstein in the Congo. I have little doubt that he simply wouldn’t get a lot of very unique particulars required to live in said environment — because in his entire life he simply never had to conceptualize a need to know that particular thing. I am positive that any number of Congolese would look at the “genius” who conceptualized relativity and even consider him a moron. And in teaching him the fineries of living in said environment no small number wouldn’t be frustrated with his lack of conceptualizing the need to do this or that — and subsequently conclude the man is just an “idiot”.
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

Dude, it's just a film, not real life.

Women are fickle creatures incapable of taking charge though, that's true.