Wonderful letter about me and Dianne from a kind lady

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Wonderful letter about me and Dianne from a kind lady

Post by Winston »

Sent to my email today: (it's so refreshing to hear from a kind person for once)

Dianne looks so healthy and beautiful. She is glowing. I think you will make a great dad. You are a good person, and have a good heart. And you have been a real man and stayed with your girl when you two found out you were having a baby. I am not a feminist by any means, but I have major trust issues with men and do not like them. But when I see someone like you, that takes care of their family as you do, then some of my negative thinking starts to fade. You are a good person. And your lady is beautiful, and looks like a kind person as well. I think she will be a very nurturing mom. I am happy for you Winston. Four years I have seen you all over the internet. I always thought of you as a good guy-a bit rambunctious but good. But now with you settling down a bit, it brings out the best in you. I do not know why I followed you around and have all of these opinions. lol Maybe you were my brother in a past life. I wish you were. lol But you take care of you and your cute little family. :)