In Asia, being clingy and needy is normal and expected! Wow!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In Asia, being clingy and needy is normal and expected!

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:
My chinese girlfriend read your post above and agreed with it. Here are her sweet comments lol:

[1:03PM, 7/22/2015] The guy said i am a typical cunning Chinese girl :x
[1:05PM, 7/22/2015] But i agree the opinion be manly and be the boss.
[1:20PM, 7/22/2015] Be manly and be boss and be furious until your girl feel regret and sorry to you. at this time you can take off the chauvinism, and continue being clingy and sticky as a sweet boy..
[1:23PM, 7/22/2015] It is irresistible for the girl whom really love you
Makes sense. It goes to her credit that she actually admits this, as women usually won't accept it or aren't even conscious of it.
Aside form this, I really love her 'chinglish'. She makes a smart effort to express herself.
Last edited by droid on July 23rd, 2015, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Actually what they expect is for you to sleep around and be a complete asshole who's drunk half of the time and mad the other half. They are pleasantly surprised to find you have your act together a little more. Being clingy is not typically seen as a positive trait by girls, regardless of their cultural background. But in a way, it's reassuring to have your partner follow you around like a puppy dog; it puts a girl at ease and tells her you're unlikely to cheat on her.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Actually what they expect is for you to sleep around and be a complete asshole who's drunk half of the time and mad the other half. They are pleasantly surprised to find you have your act together a little more. Being clingy is not typically seen as a positive trait by girls, regardless of their cultural background. But in a way, it's reassuring to have your partner follow you around like a puppy dog; it puts a girl at ease and tells her you're unlikely to cheat on her.
That might be true in the Philippines, but not in China. In the Philippines the girls expect you to be a "babaero" and have many girls for some reason. But Chinese girls are much more possessive and prefer stability and monogamy. It's very normal and expected for Chinese couples to be clingy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dont you hate how in America, you have to LIE to yourself everyday and tell yourself, "Im strong and independent. I dont need others. Im happy alone." even though deep down you know its not true?

Obviously you cant say, "I need a woman to be happy" or "I need romantic love to feel alive" or else you will be quickly condemned and told theres something wrong with you. Even the spiritual New Age movement and its gurus will condemn you if you say that. Its as if natural human emotions such as loneliness and the need for love are wrong and treated like a disease that had to be stomped out, according to the American and New Age paradigm. Very weird.

So instead you have to LIE to yourself everyday and PRETEND to be emotionally independent and happy alone, because in America you are NOT allowed to be honest and you have no freedom to be yourself or tell the truth. Doesnt that SUCK or what?! Now I dont know about you, but I hate pretending everyday. Dont you?

How is it that in the alleged "land of the free" you arent allowed to be yourself or be honest but in most other countries you are? How is America the epitome of freedom if you cant be honest about your feelings and cant be yourself? I dont get it. And how come you are allowed to be more honest in other countries? Yet America claims that other countries are less free? WTF? Go figure.

Also doesnt it suck that you also have to lie to yourself everyday in America and tell yourself that "Everything is great! Im doing great!" even though its not true? Its stupid, fake and dishonest.

Finally dont you hate how work and consumerism are a religion in America? The thing is, those things dont satisfy me. So how am I supposed to treat them like a religion? And how does work and consumerism fulfill my soul or satisfy my need for love, romance, sex, friendship or social connection -- all of which are very hard to get in America but more abundant abroad? I dont get it. America doesnt make any friggin sense and never did. Anyone have a logical explanation?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Sirocco
Freshman Poster

Post by Sirocco »

That sounds lovely, I mean I'm a total beta weirdo so... dating anywhere is a pipe dream.
Still nice to know.
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

Hearing this gives me some hope. Admittedly, I've always wanted to be in a clingy relationship, but the females whom I was surrounded with seem to be disgusted w/ guys like me being attracted to them. I'm glad that America isn't the only country in the world.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
Winston
Site Admin

Re: In Asia, being clingy and needy is normal and expected! Wow!

Post by Winston »

A school of life video explaining why needy people are not the problem, it's those who condemn them or mock them that are the real problem.