How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Post by starchild5 »

White Culture and those who follow these crap are miserable. I did follow but it did not Full FILL me as a human being eventually.

As Winston agrees that finding your Soul Mate is not in your hands no matter how good you look, rich you are or great at approaching girls. There are higher forces at play. RESPECT THAT.

Even if you sleep with 100 hot women in your city. The feeling of been good is temporary, just like Drugs...Its just a FIX not a Solution.

They hide the success ratio of cold approaching women with whom they married eventually or the Divorce Rate of marrying women whom you cold approached. The raw data is missing, only how many Lays, Hits you had....which is also very less.

Of-course the Pitch they give you always is ...Its better than having nothing, it will remove all your introvert behavior, You always dreamed of Hot women, you will have it when you approach 100+ women and sleep with few of them. THAT'S IT. Nothing further than that...Give me data on how many of those got married, had no divorce, had good relationship. I might as well sleep with hookers or make money and then get women in plenty come to me than go to them. My point is there are many ways for introvert to get women.

I agree the other side is not good either, been lonely, no girl to go out with etc..That's where the brilliance of rulers of this planet comes into picture. Its incredibly smart. You will not be happy on either side.

They always play on your GREY MIND. Of-course it feels great to be with HOT WOMEN, Everyone wants a hot women in their life but few get it and not all women are Hot. So the stats are already stacked against you BUT the final blow comes to you when you really liked a girl and you will never have her.

Ask Winston and his Murphy Law. The girls he really wanted to be with after cold approaching, he never gets her for long term....like what happened to him recently in Thailand and China. He is still looking for the one...He is honest about it but every single one of these PUA will suffer the same FATE. Guaranteed. BECAUSE REMEMBER. Finding your SOUL MATE, THE ONE...is NOT IN YOUR HANDS EVER...

Winston is open about both situation, so we can deduce his life and see how far it took him. He never got the girl he wanted when he was an introvert and he never got the girl he wanted when he was an extrovert. :lol: :lol:

He is still LOOKING...by Design...Because there are FAR FAR greater forces at play that controls your life.

There is really NO SUCH THING AS FREEDOM. You do not have Freedom at all. You just think you have Choice. BUT YOU DO NOT, otherwise Winston with his 1000+ approach for over 20 years and NO APPROACH pretty much during his young life would have already got his dream girl.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. Stop Going around in Circles with BS.

There is such a thing as GOD, he humbles you which I'm sure Winston felt heartbreaking to see his THE ONE slip away from him.

You will never ever find the girl you want through anything. ITS FIXED ALREADY. YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE. The biggest secret EVERY American NEEDS TO LEARN.

Go Spiritual, Understand God, Realize God. Its all a GOD show. There is a higher chance of you getting the girl of your dreams by seeking spiritual path than PUA. When God comes to your life, Girl will too...but its not guaranteed ...because...

God really is the only SHOW IN TOWN...We are all on his SHOW....He doesn't have to give you anything or he can give everything like girl of your dreams. Nothing moves without God. He decides whatever happens to you....You do not have a Choice in-front of God.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a guy using a hidden camera cold approaching two college girls.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is that same guy approaching another college girl and getting her number.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My HA blog article showing me cold approach girls was shared on Reddit. Here's the comments below. lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/co ... legit_pua/

There's also a great comment in the comments section about how to approach girls in Asia. His advice makes sense and is similar to mine.

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2016/08/ ... broad.html
I agree with everything you just said..

My Chinese approach though is more just walk around enjoying myself and smile at everyone, be personable and se who smiles back. All I'm looking for is some girl to hold my look for a couple extra seconds so that I know she at least thinks I'm interesting enough to not totally shoot me down LOL.. Its surprisingly easy though to get very pretty Chinese women to smile back at you. ..I consider that an invite to butcher her language trying to talk to her.

Another is exactly as Winston said it.. Dumb questions.. Im a lost tourist, confused becasue I cant rread the street signs, not sure about anythig at all and ask for help or info. Chinese women LOVE to be asked for help. In fact one of my favorites back in the day before I married the most amazing woman I ever met in China was to go into the grocer and ask some of the cute girls in there who would always come up and ask me if I needed help, was to say, ummm (pretend to be shy here and almost whisper this) Nali biyuntao? (Where are the condoms?).. She will trip out but then gather her self and take you by the hand to show you where.. Then you can pick out a box and truthfully be unable to read a word on the label and let her help you, explain whats what.. Tell you WTF is a jeans condom anyway.. You can ask which one SHE thinks is best, she will laugh and blush etc.. sometimes you'll end up with 3. or 4 or more girls helping, LOL.. and finally you thank them and go to leave WITHOUT taking any and when she asks, didn't you need some of these? You tell her, preferably in front of the others, "No sorry, I only wanted an excuse to talk to you but I was too shy to just ask..." So guaranteed a date off that one... LMAO you will be shocked how well it will work because its fun, funny, self deprecating and thus disarming and at the same time it creates a sense of real sexual tension.
Ive also pretended ineptitude with chopsticks so some cute girl nearbye will help me, hold my hand and teach me to eat, end up feeding me, laughing, joking and eventually take my mobile so she can text or Wechat herself to be sure I have her and she has my contact info..

The trick is always make it a joke and fun.. Never make it this serious thing or one, you'll be afraid to get shot down because now it has more meaning and 2. she will feel the serious vibe and put guards up.
REALLY stupid, cheezy lines actually work great in China too as long as you deliver them with total innocence not douchily... "Yes, I speak a little Chinese but I cant read.. Maybe you will go to dinner with me and help me read my menu? " Hui, wo hui shuo yidiar Putonghua, danshi wo bu hui du.. Keneng ni xiang gen wo yichi chi fan ma.. bangzhu wo du wo dan?" Like I said, SO bad Chinese but they love that I'm trying so hard to communicate and to ask her out... And framed as a request for help, its less "datey" and you are more likely to get a yes because if it gets weird she can always justify it as she was only helping you out in your obvious state of need...

Just like Winston said.. Make it a game and keep it light.. fish in a barrel...
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cold approaching and PUA are over with thanks to the corona virus. Even before the lock downs, western women were scared of men approaching them. When the lock downs are over and a vaccine is found, western women still won't want men cold approaching them.

In the future, the only way to meet women is going to be through your friends, family members, or co workers. PUA and cold approaching women in western countries are over forever!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

It's a hard habit to break. How many times have I said to myself "This is it. I'm done approaching women" yet here I am still going out and doing it, still getting chicks' numbers, including this week, including just a few hours ago.

Cold approach is NOT for most people, I'll say that.

It is not for those who aren't at least decent-looking, first of all. That is the reality, like it or not.

It is not for those who mostly just want sex. They will become frustrated and discover that it is too much effort for too little reward.

It is not for those who lack social awareness or can't read non-verbal social cues, like being able to tell whether a woman wants to keep talking to you or whether she wants you to leave her the hell alone.

It is also not, in the current cultural climate, for those who are risk-averse. Experience can mitigate this to some extent--some ways to approach are safer than others--but the threshold of women's tolerance for "creepy" is now so low that is difficult for those who lack experience to even begin to gain it. Unfortunate for the young guys. It may be true that cold-approach pickup is dying and we'll not see much more of it from now on. (I'm just glad I learned how to do it before it was too late)

So cold approach pickup really is not for most men.

Who is it for?

Those who enjoy the hunt itself.
Those who like a challenge.
Those who can stomach large amounts of rejection.
Those who are friendly and fun-loving by nature, or can get themselves in that mood, because I agree with Winston that this is critical in cold approaching. You wanna be 180 degrees away from anything that could come across as dangerous or cold or creepy.

Basically, for those who like difficult shit. Shit that can only be overcome after making tons of mistakes.

I like a lot of difficult shit such as learning new programming languages, learning new foreign languages, solving difficult puzzles, playing difficult video games such as Dark Souls, etc, and pickup suits me.
Gawd do I love Dark Souls. If you also love Dark Souls cold approach pickup *might* be for you?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I think cold approaching works the best in countries like the Philippines and Thailand. It works the worst in countries like the US, Canada, Australia and the UK.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why does Astrology work and reveal patterns above chance?

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 7:09 pm
random cold approach
Do you think random cold approaching would still work well in 2021?

I am going to try it when it gets warmer during the spring season.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Tsar wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 2:32 am

Is this part of your plan to become an online celebrity? Are you going to approach teenage girls? What ages? Are you going to post the videos on YouTube? Is YouTube going to monetize you? Is this the way you are going to make €50,000-€1,000,000 in income every year?
Tsar wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 2:45 am
I am getting my Teen Virgin Girlfriend in 2021.

I don't care if I spend all my money trying in 2021.

I believe if I get a hot teen virgin girl, I become a celebrity, star on social media, and can easily earn €50,000-€1,000,000 in income every year being an online celebrity.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 10:53 am
Tsar wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 2:32 am

Is this part of your plan to become an online celebrity? Are you going to approach teenage girls? What ages? Are you going to post the videos on YouTube? Is YouTube going to monetize you? Is this the way you are going to make €50,000-€1,000,000 in income every year?
Tsar wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 2:45 am
I am getting my Teen Virgin Girlfriend in 2021.

I don't care if I spend all my money trying in 2021.

I believe if I get a hot teen virgin girl, I become a celebrity, star on social media, and can easily earn €50,000-€1,000,000 in income every year being an online celebrity.
I will answer your questions but only if you answer two of mine first. I have been curious about it for awhile.

Are you Voyager1?

What interest do you have in finding out this information which may never happen at all since I have terrible luck. Hopefully being in Europe changes my bad luck into good luck.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Truthseeker deleted his reply so I couldn't post my response the normal way because of the coding...but there was a loophole.
TruthSeeker wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 12:47 pm
I’m a Truthseeker. I’m just asking how this is going to work you becoming an internet sensation and all.

Didn’t Dan Ciley try this already? Wasn’t he a colossal failure?

What if you hit on a young teen girl and her older brother or father comes along? What if a group of Bulgarians don’t like you hitting on their teen girls and they beat your a$$?

Don’t you think you should be a little more realistic and aim for higher? I think you should seek women in their early 20s minimum.
Dan Cilley was crazy. No same person would think that would work in America and he was like a dog harassing people. He would go up and talk almost gibberish in their view, almost like a dog chasing cars and barking. His ideas are crazy.

Everything I do is refined, elegant, and with a knowledge of human nature. I study psychology, sociology, philosophy, and other things.

I will succeed.

My ideal girls are 14-16. Perfect and in their prime beauty. I would say 17 but 17 is the new 18-19 in the 2020s.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Tsar wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm

Everything I do is refined, elegant, and with a knowledge of human nature. I study psychology, sociology, philosophy, and other things.

I will succeed.

My ideal girls Perfect and in their prime beauty. I would say 17 but 17 is the new 18-19 in the 2020s.
Well if you do such things, in my humble opinion, it shouldn't be publicized. One reason I can think of is the feminist thought patterns of westerners, especially some Americans finding a way to prevent such activity. Think in terms of universal laws being made because of one incident or one example.

Also, in my opinion, in the minds of Americans and some other Westerners, the age of the women mentioned will never be acceptable. In other words, a man doing this desperately needs to keep it secret. Disclosing it can only bring trouble.

You'd be astonished how most people think, and not for positive. So better to keep it all to secret. Many people are not friends but enemies, and I am not referring to anyone on this forum or anyone specifically at all, just from my general life experiences. Many people look to do a "take down." Probably best not to give anyone ammunition.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Neo wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:16 pm
Tsar wrote:

I will succeed.

My ideal girls Perfect and in their prime beauty. I would say 17 but 17 is the new 18-19 in the 2020s.
Well if you do such things, in my humble opinion, it shouldn't be publicized. One reason I can think of is the feminist thought patterns of westerners, especially some Americans finding a way to prevent such activity. Think in terms of universal laws being made because of one incident or one example.

Also, in my opinion, in the minds of Americans and some other Westerners, the age of the women mentioned will never be acceptable. In other words, a man doing this desperately needs to keep it secret. Disclosing it can only bring trouble.

You'd be astonished how most people think, and not for positive. So better to keep it all to secret. Many people are not friends but enemies, and I am not referring to anyone on this forum or anyone specifically at all, just from my general life experiences. Many people look to do a "take down." Probably best not to give anyone ammunition.
I know that many people are enemies. I will reveal my success to the world but only after I obtain my success. I would rather be famous in America and the West with tens of millions of haters because if I got tens of millions of haters, I get the same amount of fans and devotees and loyalists.

I would finally be a celebrity, famous, and be getting mass amounts of money from monetization.

I would choose to be hated by almost everyone in Anglo nations than be invisible like I always have been. Fame and Infamy are fine, but being a nobody is nothingness.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Tsar wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:26 pm
Neo wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:16 pm
Tsar wrote:

I will succeed.

I know that many people are enemies. I will reveal my success to the world but only after I obtain my success. I would rather be famous in America and the West with tens of millions of haters because if I got tens of millions of haters, I get the same amount of fans and devotees and loyalists.

I would finally be a celebrity, famous, and be getting mass amounts of money from monetization.

I would choose to be hated by almost everyone in Anglo nations than be invisible like I always have been. Fame and Infamy are fine, but being a nobody is nothingness.
Keep in mind though, among millions of haters, there may be many who might have governmental power and influence. The USA considers that it should have power over Americans even abroad. Publicizing certain things could cause a man trouble.

Just like even within the law men don't disclose how much money they have in the bank. Some things simply must be kept secret with cards kept close to the vest.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Tsar wrote:
My ideal girls are 14-16. Perfect and in their prime beauty. I would say 17 but 17 is the new 18-19 in the 2020s.
By this statement you're not a pedophile. You're a hebephile. You are attracted to post-pubescent teenage girls.

My question to you is what are you going to do if you get the 14-16 year old teen girl, then she turns 18? Are you going to throw her away and start your search again?

Are you going to marry her with parental permission? Is that possible in the EU? Aren't you afraid of getting beaten up or worse?