I'm getting bombarded on Filipino Cupid: A couple questions

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm getting bombarded on Filipino Cupid: A couple questi

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

dave I dont believe those success stories about bar girls. Those girls are just hoes playing the role. Most never change and all you wind up with is an OLD washed up bar girl. Hoes are hoes. I mean seriously I could have married my bargirl and she would have gladly taken it and i could have been right now ranting about are wonderful sex life and going to church every week but we know a girl like that deep down is nonsense. No such thing as a "success story" there. Just someone stupid enough to believe the lie. :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:dave I dont believe those success stories about bar girls. Those girls are just hoes playing the role. Most never change and all you wind up with is an OLD washed up bar girl. Hoes are hoes. I mean seriously I could have married my bargirl and she would have gladly taken it and i could have been right now ranting about are wonderful sex life and going to church every week but we know a girl like that deep down is nonsense. No such thing as a "success story" there. Just someone stupid enough to believe the lie. :roll:
I never suggested that someone should marry or even date a bar girl. I only said that for every rule (and you've got a lot of them) I know an exception. So it's best to get rid of the rules, or more accurately stick to your own rules and forget someone else's.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Thanks for all the responses guys
feldeinsamkeit wrote: POF and OKC in the Anglosphere are the online version of crack for the Anglowenches registered on such sites, such is the narcissistic kick that they derive from using them.
Lol now I see why haha m*fs
chibolo wrote: I had the same results when I signed up for FC. I got like 50 messages/interests in one day :shock: . Personally I don't really believe that most of these girls are genuinely interested (although I would like to believe they are LOL). It seems to me like they are really desperate and would take just about any foreigner with money no matter how old, ugly, etc.. Maybe I am wrong but that is the impression I got.
Very different from the latin dating sites like Latin American Cupid and Colombian Cupid, where the women are a lot pickier (which is a good thing IMHO).
It's interesting that no other nationality has the sheer volume provided by Fili girls. I still don't buy the money thing fully i'm sure actual dating aspects apply as well (looks, lonelines etc).
davew wrote: 3. Is it worth it to pay? If you're serious about meeting a Filipina or finding about what Filipinas or the Philippines is like, then IMO it is worth it. If you're just bored and goofing around, then maybe not. Remember the girls know that the vast majority of the men are just playing and will never come to the Philippines. So a guy who is a paying member at least tells her you are "serious" - which to Pinays is very important. That said, I also know guys who met their wives/gfs on free sites or FB. But if a guy is serious about meeting and possibly marrying a Filipina, the $30 is the cheapest part. It gets much more expensive from there.
If you are serious about the FC thing - ping Pete or even me. We both had similar methodologies in terms of how we sorted through the thousands of girls. We are also both happily married to Pinays - so it can work.
Thanks for your input dave, sorry if i was redundant with this thread. But i didn't see these specifics in the others.
hammanta wrote: You've probably mentioned this in other threads but what is your end goal? Notches? Long Term girlfriend? Vacation chick?
If you are going for notches (which I'm not an advocate of) I'd simply wait until a couple weeks before you go and do a lot of pipelining. Keep it short, get their number and skype quick, and text them when you get there. I'd say more than half actually gave me their number in the first message. Out of 20 girls, you'd get 10-15 to text you back, and 5 to show up on a date. A secret is when you get their skype, check out their profile, get their real name and location and see if you can find them on facebook. Then you can see a bunch of pics even before chatting with her. Also day game works to.
If you are going for a long term girl, Dave always has good advice, but here's mine to. Pay the 30 bucks but wait til you are 2-3 months out from your trip. Look for girls in province areas where you know few foreigners go. Pump out a few girls in Manila because it will be a lot harder to sleep with province girls, especially if you go to Mindinao. This will tame your urge for the time being. Make sure they are talkative and their profile has a good amount to say on it. It helps when they say things like "not here for money" or "no old guys." Those are signs of genuineness but not always. It also depends how long you plan on staying there. My biggest advice though is to not fall in love before you meet, and expect that she is talking to other guys. And you need to be talking to other girls. When you actually meet a girl you met online and you are genuine in your approach, she will pick up on that and you will have a very happy girl on your hands.

Very, very informative stuff guys, thanks

"Pump out a few girls in Manila...This will tame your urge for the time being" That cracks me up :lol:

Well I was really only experimenting like I said, just to see if the site was bs or something, especially since I won't be in Asia in quite a few months. You're right it doesn't make sense to spend the money until you are closer to your travel date.
Also as far as goals go, at this stage I'll take anything chicks want to give me lol wheter p4p, hook-up, marriage etc. it's just that this whole aspect has been missing from my life so i'll take whatever i can, it depends on the circumstances of course.
One thing I'm fixated about is dating a 18-20yo chick, call me creep or whatnot but it's something I haven't done so if I have to end up going to the Filis for that I might,if it doesn't happen somewhere else before. Stupid I know but I just have to get it out of my system.

The messages keep piling up my goodness, but again, they are mostly delusional 35+yo that think they can get a dude that's just a couple of years older. So i might not blow money on this yet. I don't know.
Last edited by droid on December 15th, 2014, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

davewe wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:dave I dont believe those success stories about bar girls. Those girls are just hoes playing the role. Most never change and all you wind up with is an OLD washed up bar girl. Hoes are hoes. I mean seriously I could have married my bargirl and she would have gladly taken it and i could have been right now ranting about are wonderful sex life and going to church every week but we know a girl like that deep down is nonsense. No such thing as a "success story" there. Just someone stupid enough to believe the lie. :roll:
I never suggested that someone should marry or even date a bar girl. I only said that for every rule (and you've got a lot of them) I know an exception. So it's best to get rid of the rules, or more accurately stick to your own rules and forget someone else's.

there is no exceptions for a bar girl (unless she becomes a born again christian). Just a hoe pretending and nothing more.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:Thanks for all the responses guys
feldeinsamkeit wrote: POF and OKC in the Anglosphere are the online version of crack for the Anglowenches registered on such sites, such is the narcissistic kick that they derive from using them.
Lol now I see why haha m*fs
chibolo wrote: I had the same results when I signed up for FC. I got like 50 messages/interests in one day :shock: . Personally I don't really believe that most of these girls are genuinely interested (although I would like to believe they are LOL). It seems to me like they are really desperate and would take just about any foreigner with money no matter how old, ugly, etc.. Maybe I am wrong but that is the impression I got.
Very different from the latin dating sites like Latin American Cupid and Colombian Cupid, where the women are a lot pickier (which is a good thing IMHO).
It's interesting that no other nationality has the sheer volume provided by Fili girls. I still don't buy the money thing fully i'm sure actual dating aspects apply as well (looks, lonelines etc).
davew wrote: 3. Is it worth it to pay? If you're serious about meeting a Filipina or finding about what Filipinas or the Philippines is like, then IMO it is worth it. If you're just bored and goofing around, then maybe not. Remember the girls know that the vast majority of the men are just playing and will never come to the Philippines. So a guy who is a paying member at least tells her you are "serious" - which to Pinays is very important. That said, I also know guys who met their wives/gfs on free sites or FB. But if a guy is serious about meeting and possibly marrying a Filipina, the $30 is the cheapest part. It gets much more expensive from there.
If you are serious about the FC thing - ping Pete or even me. We both had similar methodologies in terms of how we sorted through the thousands of girls. We are also both happily married to Pinays - so it can work.
Thanks for your input dave, sorry if i was redundant with this thread. But i didn't see these specifics in the others.
hammanta wrote: You've probably mentioned this in other threads but what is your end goal? Notches? Long Term girlfriend? Vacation chick?
If you are going for notches (which I'm not an advocate of) I'd simply wait until a couple weeks before you go and do a lot of pipelining. Keep it short, get their number and skype quick, and text them when you get there. I'd say more than half actually gave me their number in the first message. Out of 20 girls, you'd get 10-15 to text you back, and 5 to show up on a date. A secret is when you get their skype, check out their profile, get their real name and location and see if you can find them on facebook. Then you can see a bunch of pics even before chatting with her. Also day game works to.
If you are going for a long term girl, Dave always has good advice, but here's mine to. Pay the 30 bucks but wait til you are 2-3 months out from your trip. Look for girls in province areas where you know few foreigners go. Pump out a few girls in Manila because it will be a lot harder to sleep with province girls, especially if you go to Mindinao. This will tame your urge for the time being. Make sure they are talkative and their profile has a good amount to say on it. It helps when they say things like "not here for money" or "no old guys." Those are signs of genuineness but not always. It also depends how long you plan on staying there. My biggest advice though is to not fall in love before you meet, and expect that she is talking to other guys. And you need to be talking to other girls. When you actually meet a girl you met online and you are genuine in your approach, she will pick up on that and you will have a very happy girl on your hands.

Very, very informative stuff guys, thanks

"Pump out a few girls in Manila...This will tame your urge for the time being" That cracks me up :lol:

Well I was really only experimenting like I said, just to see if the site was bs or something, especially since I won't be in Asia in quite a few months. You're right it doesn't make sense to spend the money until you are closer to your travel date.
Also as far as goals go, at this stage I'll take anything chicks want to give me lol wheter p4p, hook-up, marriage etc. it's just that this whole aspect has been missing from my life so i'll take whatever i can, it depends on the circumstances of course.
One thing I'm fixated about is dating a 18-20yo chick, call me creep or whatnot but it's something I haven't done so if I have to end up going to the Filis for that I might,if it doesn't happen somewhere else before. Stupid I know but I just have to get it out of my system.

The messages keep piling up my goodness, but again, they are mostly delusional 35+yo that think they can get a dude that's just a couple of years older. So i might not blow money on this yet. I don't know.

Only the most slutty or shady women at that age group will meet you. Oh yeah alot of them are lying about their age some online told me they were going to college but then later said they weren't even 18. So you start getting too young and you could wind up with underages like will n dowd who is lucky he is not in jail. most of the 18 to 20 year olds wont actually meet you cause they are so young and in demand. Plus at 18 or 19 they usually are going to school or living with their parents which means you wont have much of a relationship cause they either will be very busy with school or staying home with their parents so they dont think they are up to no good with a foreigner lol. If your gonna get a young girl going to school only pursue them if you want to marry them cause otherwise they will be busy with college and hawking parents who wont even really want them to have a boyfriend cause they are paying for their school. Its common there where they aren't allowed to date while going to school.

About 22 or 23 thats when they will be less likely to flake out cause they know age is starting to creep up.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Sh*t man you always see the cup half empty haha. And let me guess, they're all scammers! lol.
But again I might not even go, it depends on what happens in China, TheAdventurer said he got proposed by women of all age groups; so all this is still theoretical.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:Sh*t man you always see the cup half empty haha. And let me guess, they're all scammers! lol.
But again I might not even go, it depends on what happens in China, TheAdventurer said he got proposed by women of all age groups; so all this is still theoretical.

have you chatted with most of those 18 to 20 year olds? LOL its not hard to see they are flakes.

your playing a dangerous game going for the young ones. A girl that looked over 18 wanted to meet me and about 2 weeks later online she admitted she wasn't 18 but 17 and if she had never admitted i would have never known and who knows maybe would have met her. I wound up meeting my gf instead but some of these girls age fast so they look 19 or 20 but could be 16 or 17 AND be in college.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Mmhh Ok, good to know, thanks. Warning taken.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

droid wrote:Mmhh Ok, good to know, thanks. Warning taken.
The biggest advantage of being a paying member (which I didn't mention before) is that you get to be the hunter. Set up your parameters (age, location, education, etc.) and send emails. Then you are not at the mercy of only seeing those who contacted you - you can pick and choose.

That said, the girl I married did contact me first. I have to remind her of that occasionally :)
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Honestly I can't tell the difference between an 18 year old and a 22-24 year old filipina most of the time. Is it the age or the innocence that gets you? If its just the looks then don't even take the risk. NewLife is right some girls will lie about their age, which can be dangerous in the wrong scenario. Girls also start out college at 16 there so don't be fooled if they say they are in college.

Anyways good luck with the online game. Just keep your wits about you.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

davewe wrote:That said, the girl I married did contact me first. I have to remind her of that occasionally :)
That's always the best scenario.
hammanta wrote:Is it the age or the innocence that gets you?
It's both, i mean some freshness in mind and body is soo nice. Unlike chicks that have been with dozens of dudes and show the signs of alcohol-a-many nights (which these days is at just 23yo or something lol).

Well the interest Gauss-bell curve subsided already, but I get about 3 more interests a day, it's so nice my goodness. There's a few pretty cute 18-19yo girls with which we've shared mutual 'interest' 8) . I might blow a bit of cash on this just to experiment/flirt since i'm kind of idle in my current location haha.
Last edited by droid on December 19th, 2014, 12:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Droid could you try indonesia also? They are sort of from a filipina persuasion genetically. Id like to see your experience with indonesia. Those girls aren't as jaded nor make it an industry like filipinas I think. Id be curious to know your results. Id try it myself but im not traveling anytime soon so dont want to get sucked in ;)
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Droid could you try indonesia also? They are sort of from a filipina persuasion genetically. Id like to see your experience with indonesia. Those girls aren't as jaded nor make it an industry like filipinas I think. Id be curious to know your results. Id try it myself but im not traveling anytime soon so dont want to get sucked in ;)
I haven't really taken a look at indonesian stuff. I don't even know the dating sites for that; also I have this image of indonesian girls being more butter-faced and darker in the average (for my taste), as well as being muslim but I could be off here. Ignorance on my part.

Instead I've been checking out Vietnam Cupid too.There are tons of 18-22 girls too and they look a little bit better; but predictably, they are tighter on the age cap and don't bombard you as much. The 18yos cap you off at 32, and the 19yos cap you off at 34, etc. And again most "interests" are from much older ladies.

However I've had a couple 19yos send me "interest" even though they had a cap of 30. Given this, I wonder if it's ok to push the age thing a bit and still send an "interest" even if they cap you off by a few years; what do you guys think? Or would it be "creepy" lol. I only say this since i look younger than I am though.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Forget vietnamese women. They are hot like chinese but I heard they also carry the low libido and bitchiness and close mindedness cause they are more alined with china culturally than other southeastern asians.

If you want hot women with less attitude and better visa laws maybe look into cambodia which is very poor but has a lot of mongers and 50 percent of the women have chinese blood to some extent. Some guy who lives there claims they aren't as nice and open as thai but better than vietnamese.

indonesian women on the dating site can almost be as hot as filipinas. Filipinas are probably on average hotter but not by much as a whole if im judging based on the online profiles.

Check out dateinasia.

HOWEVER i did a test and it looks like there are more creepy young white guys in jakarta than manial RATIO wise on dateinasia based on the first 3 page results (i let men and women show up simultaneously) so that makes me think there is a lot of hippie white guys who teach english in jakarta and less women online in indonesia so philippines might still be more favorable than indonesia. I think indonesia pays better so you wont see the sexpats tring to get a job in manila teaching english lol. Plus indonesia has lousy visa and marriage laws so i think im just gonna focus on phil for relationship and other countries for adventure/tourism/ or whateer.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Forget vietnamese women. They are hot like chinese but I heard they also carry the low libido and bitchiness and close mindedness cause they are more alined with china culturally than other southeastern asians.
If you want hot women with less attitude and better visa laws maybe look into cambodia which is very poor but has a lot of mongers and 50 percent of the women have chinese blood to some extent. Some guy who lives there claims they aren't as nice and open as thai but better than vietnamese.
indonesian women on the dating site can almost be as hot as filipinas. Filipinas are probably on average hotter but not by much as a whole if im judging based on the online profiles.
Check out dateinasia.
Thanks, I checked out DIA at some point but I forgot, all i remember was that there were only a handful of chinese girls so i was discouraged. I'll check it out again.

But anyhow you seem to sway like a boat man, you seemed pretty set on going to China the other day. It's like each paragraph you read somewhere you take at face value or something. As far as I'm concerned, Vietnam should be like China was about 10-15 years, still a GOLD mine. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't see how these areas can be equal or worse to the chump-zone.
Also, I think in Cambodia (or is it Laos?) by law you can't even date the girls as a foreigner(?).
newlifeinphilippines wrote: HOWEVER i did a test and it looks like there are more creepy young white guys in jakarta than manial RATIO wise on dateinasia based on the first 3 page results (i let men and women show up simultaneously) so that makes me think there is a lot of hippie white guys who teach english in jakarta and less women online in indonesia so philippines might still be more favorable than indonesia. I think indonesia pays better so you wont see the sexpats tring to get a job in manila teaching english lol. Plus indonesia has lousy visa and marriage laws so i think im just gonna focus on phil for relationship and other countries for adventure/tourism/ or whateer.
I'm disgusted by chumps' profiles popping up, I never allow that to show.
Also I think Ukraine is the only country that rivals philippines in the sheer number of women looking online.

Anyhow, on that subject, I've also tried Winston's EE site and, predictably too one step above, half of them want men younger than them (a HUGE red flag) and I've -obviously- only had about 6 letters sent to me by older women. They're f*cking delusional, they think you'll travel 12000 miles to court them and pay for their stuff, and that you'll settle for a 38yo LMAO. I don't feel bad about saying this since I know they themselves probably snub older dudes.

Also I've already started sending messages to my few mutual 'interests' on FC and VC just to experiment and see what happens.
Vietnam Cupid is much better than FC like I mentioned, since there's a ton more girls in my [taste] range. I have about 170 young girls i really like in my 'favorites' list. It's kind of addicting looking at all these profiles my goodness it's been real hard to stop..

From those 170 I was figuring some numbers:
170 minus 30% scammers =120 left
120 minus 25% photoshopped = 90 left
90 minus 60% unresponsive/incompatible = 36
36 minus 75% final flakes = 9

It would seem plausible to have nine girls in a nice harem, this would be heaven my goodness. I know I'm sounding crazy lol :mrgreen:
The only unknown yet is if one still can push the age thing a bit and send 'interests' anyway or if it would be uncalled for.