I'm getting bombarded on Filipino Cupid: A couple questions

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm getting bombarded on Filipino Cupid: A couple questi

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

There is no harem in vietnam. There is police watching you with a girl and most girls are scared to go to a hotel with you. Most hotels wont even allow it can you beleive that? Vietnam is not a place to look for a wife cause how can you even bond if your scared of going to a hotel with them. Its ridiculous. I forgot to mention that part.

EDITED: Interesting your right from 2011 cambodia if you make less than 2800 a month you can't marry a local woman. That is insane. You also cant marry if your over 50? You can marry them overseas but not there LOL I thought that law was struck down though but im not sure. Does anyone know if that cambodia law is in effect? If so ill forget that place since no use being in a country where you have to prove income. I wonder if they do an "asset" test though if you have lots of money but little income at the time.

I was showing men and women just to compare the ratio of gender since jakarta and manila both have same demographics in terms of being the main capital and both have 20 million people. Manila just has sex tourist but it has more women per white guy or foreigner. Indonesia seems to have less women on the dating sites and i bet there is more "english teachers" so its skewing the results. Even Mr. Man was an english teacher in indonesia. The pay is too crappy in phil so no foreigner even tries it. So I guess poverty wins again in that case. Looks like no one can beat phil. I want to check out other countries though cause you never know indo or cambodian women could wind up being nicer or less scammy or easier to get who knows. Indonesia has a lot of protestant women and it looks like an interesting place to visit. Id like to visit the churches there. Plus im tired of going to the same country and my pastor has a church in cambodia so i may checkt hat place out also so its just one more reason for me to go to other coutnries. Even if its only for a month id like to say i been to other countries. Phil has lost its luster for sure.

I changed my mind about china because I would never live there so whats the point of looking. And once i staretd looking at the profiles of dateinasia and then did some more reading on chinese women and when i remembered that I dont like the culture and attitude of chinese women. Your best bet is to go with indo and fili women if you want a girl that is less entitled and will truly love you. Cambodia and thai women are hotter but their personality is less to be desired. If you only care about looks go for china and vietnam but for me im a 50/50 guy where personality is half the battle the girl can look like a model but id dump her even faster than an average chick if her personality or entitlement sucks.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey I've been continuing the experiments in the dating sites. Now I'm trying AsianDating and it has been a ridiculous response from Fili women (mostly older). They must truly be the most desperate women on earth it seems. Together with FC i have 80+ interests and a bunch of mails.
One great thing about AD is that they also have Chinese women listed as well.

All in all Vietnam Cupid is really much better than the other sites IMO. The girls are pretty darn cute and they've responded very politely to the messages and have sent some on their own. I'm definitely going to Vietnam!
These are some of the girls I've exchanged messages with, It's pretty nice! this can definitely cure any post chump-zone depression my goodness:
ImageImageImageImage
So pretty!, Heck I'm going to brush up my profile and really send out interests/letters to the 170+ even cuter girls I have as favorites and see what happens. Note that I'm keeping it friendly/polite, I'm not screwing with anyone.

Just incidentally, I got this "interest" and message in VC from this supposed V/mese chick in the States. reluctantly I responded, of course bracing for the worst, and predictably it was funny stuff LMAO:
Notice the snarkyness to begin with, then the expected bizarre twist. Can we say "creep"? (could we do that the other way around?) :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

droid wrote:Hey I've been continuing the experiments in the dating sites. Now I'm trying AsianDating and it has been a ridiculous response from Fili women (mostly older). They must truly be the most desperate women on earth it seems. Together with FC i have 80+ interests and a bunch of mails.
One great thing about AD is that they also have Chinese women listed as well.

All in all Vietnam Cupid is really much better than the other sites IMO. The girls are pretty darn cute and they've responded very politely to the messages and have sent some on their own. I'm definitely going to Vietnam!
These are some of the girls I've exchanged messages with, It's pretty nice! this can definitely cure any post chump-zone depression my goodness:
ImageImageImageImage
So pretty!, Heck I'm going to brush up my profile and really send out interests/letters to the 170+ even cuter girls I have as favorites and see what happens. Note that I'm keeping it friendly/polite, I'm not screwing with anyone.

Just incidentally, I got this "interest" and message in VC from this supposed V/mese chick in the States. reluctantly I responded, of course bracing for the worst, and predictably it was funny stuff LMAO:
Notice the snarkyness to begin with, then the expected bizarre twist. Can we say "creep"? (could we do that the other way around?) :lol:
Interesting. I always wondered how other cupid sites were in comparison to FC. I mean they have one for practically every area in the world. I remember one time I signed up for Japan Cupid in anticipation for a trip there. I never paid so I couldn't see messages but man was the talent there good! Far superior to FC and many in their profile put White down for their preference. Now that goes against many others on ground observations of the place. They could also be fake profile but I doubt all. There's also the chance that all they wanted was to practice their English but who knows. Wonder if any one here has experience with sites like Japan Cupid or Korean Cupid or any of the Latin America ones.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

have you seen those girls on cam to verify? Most of the time they are older or ugly or really stupid once you get them on cam.

The problem about vietnam is the women are very reserved and I hear boring and the government is quite oppressive and they have lousy visa laws.

Is joana actually a vietnamese woman pretending to be in america?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:have you seen those girls on cam to verify? Most of the time they are older or ugly or really stupid once you get them on cam.
The problem about vietnam is the women are very reserved and I hear boring and the government is quite oppressive and they have lousy visa laws.
Is joana actually a vietnamese woman pretending to be in america?
I hear you, I haven't seen them on cam but I'm very selective as to what I click on. If they don't have at least 3 pictures I don't view their profile since it's probably some photoshop job. If there's any sign of fakeness, weird contact-lenses, or doctoring in the first thumb picture i skip it.
As far as visiting goes I'll go check it out myself man. Hopefully by july or something.

That Joan is definitely in the states, only some americanized chick would express herself like that. I'm assuming it's the actual chick, but it could be some psycho dude in a basement for all I know.
Last edited by droid on December 30th, 2014, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

hammanta wrote:Interesting. I always wondered how other cupid sites were in comparison to FC. I mean they have one for practically every area in the world. I remember one time I signed up for Japan Cupid in anticipation for a trip there. I never paid so I couldn't see messages but man was the talent there good! Far superior to FC and many in their profile put White down for their preference. Now that goes against many others on ground observations of the place. They could also be fake profile but I doubt all. There's also the chance that all they wanted was to practice their English but who knows. Wonder if any one here has experience with sites like Japan Cupid or Korean Cupid or any of the Latin America ones.
Hey thanks for recommending the other sites hammanta, I didn't know they had one for each country.
I signed up today for JapanC and ChinaC with great expectations but I don't know, the girls aren't really that great and yet they (expectedly) have much tighter age caps, so it probably won't work that well for me. And obviously, while I've received 37 messages in 24 hours in AD from delusional filis, I've received zilch in these other two sites.

Also most of them upload only one picture, and like I stated above I skip those since you can't trust it not being a one-off photoshop job and it also denotes laziness. I guess hot chinese or japanese girls don't need to go into these sites, but I can work on the ground :twisted: anyway soon.

Also the japanese girls tend to use those BS augmented reality kawaii'd pics, wtf? LMAO:
ImageImageImageImage

So far Vietnam is the most promising at least when it comes to an online approach. There is no comparison.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I remember on dateinasia there was a very limited amount of vietnamese women. So i figured that was a measure of how interested. Indonesia also has low amount too for the sheer population size. Fili has a lot more women per population. So if we use that as a measure indonesia and vietnamese are similiar and much harder to get than fili women but the government and visas and strictness make it hard to enjoy oneself in vietnam. Vietnamese are very pretty though. but for me looks isn't everything I have to enjoy the personality and i seem to click with girls from the less chinese orientated socieities.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

droid wrote:
hammanta wrote:Interesting. I always wondered how other cupid sites were in comparison to FC. I mean they have one for practically every area in the world. I remember one time I signed up for Japan Cupid in anticipation for a trip there. I never paid so I couldn't see messages but man was the talent there good! Far superior to FC and many in their profile put White down for their preference. Now that goes against many others on ground observations of the place. They could also be fake profile but I doubt all. There's also the chance that all they wanted was to practice their English but who knows. Wonder if any one here has experience with sites like Japan Cupid or Korean Cupid or any of the Latin America ones.
Hey thanks for recommending the other sites hammanta, I didn't know they had one for each country.
I signed up today for JapanC and ChinaC with great expectations but I don't know, the girls aren't really that great and yet they (expectedly) have much tighter age caps, so it probably won't work that well for me. And obviously, while I've received 37 messages in 24 hours in AD from delusional filis, I've received zilch in these other two sites.

Also most of them upload only one picture, and like I stated above I skip those since you can't trust it not being a one-off photoshop job and it also denotes laziness. I guess hot chinese or japanese girls don't need to go into these sites, but I can work on the ground :twisted: anyway soon.

Also the japanese girls tend to use those BS augmented reality kawaii'd pics, wtf? LMAO:
ImageImageImageImage

So far Vietnam is the most promising at least when it comes to an online approach. There is no comparison.
Yea I get yah with the done up and/or cheesy photos. I also assume that most of the Japanese girls aren't as open to being the first one to sending messages and I bet the turn over rate or lack of response rate is high. Perhaps you could be the first one (or at least from what I've read) to share your experience with those sites. Granted I was on the site in 09 or 10 so maybe it has changed from then but I do recall they had some pretty good talent then. Again, they could be fake but who knows.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I remember on dateinasia there was a very limited amount of vietnamese women. So i figured that was a measure of how interested. Indonesia also has low amount too for the sheer population size. Fili has a lot more women per population. So if we use that as a measure indonesia and vietnamese are similiar and much harder to get than fili women but the government and visas and strictness make it hard to enjoy oneself in vietnam. Vietnamese are very pretty though. but for me looks isn't everything I have to enjoy the personality and i seem to click with girls from the less chinese orientated socieities.
Have you tried Indonesian Cupid though? Date in Asia is pretty much for the Philippines. I've heard that many girls from other Asian countries don't even bother with Pinoy sites because of the competition and of course it doesn't cater to them.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I remember on dateinasia there was a very limited amount of vietnamese women. So i figured that was a measure of how interested. Indonesia also has low amount too for the sheer population size. Fili has a lot more women per population. So if we use that as a measure indonesia and vietnamese are similiar and much harder to get than fili women but the government and visas and strictness make it hard to enjoy oneself in vietnam. Vietnamese are very pretty though. but for me looks isn't everything I have to enjoy the personality and i seem to click with girls from the less chinese orientated socieities.
Have you tried Indonesian Cupid though? Date in Asia is pretty much for the Philippines. I've heard that many girls from other Asian countries don't even bother with Pinoy sites because of the competition and of course it doesn't cater to them.

no i haven't tried it. I haven't even tried to contact indonesian women yet. I dont want to fall into temptation with women right now.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Well so far there are some preliminary conclusions. I post this so you don't waste your money and time. I still have to wait for further data since it's still vacation time and traffic seems low.

FC:
Bombarded by older delusional ones. It can get depressing.
However, about five cute young ones have sent messages and responded, albeit with lazy one-liners. only one seems genuinely enthusiastic.
I have about eighty on my favorites (8+) list, but most non-busted ones will not send you interest, surprise surprise.

VC:
The best site by far, I have about 300 hot (8+) in my favorites list. I've sent about 180 interests and a few letters to those, and so far about six hot girls are messaging back and forth with me. But again they are just lazy one-liners. And of course like most girls nowadays they don't give a sh*t about you, in the sense that they don't ask any question.

AD:
Again bombarded by 95% older 35-45yo delusional filis, with almost 70 messages and piling up by the minute. Man they're really busted, this is depressing. It pisses me off they think a younger somewhat successful dude has to settle or something; No Brad Pitt here but com'on.
There are a handful of cute ones from this (much smaller) favorites list that have shown interest or written, but i haven't paid membership on this site so I cant' correspond. These few are from Vietnam of course.

JC:
Completely useless. Mostly mediocre women and zero interests/mails, zilch, zero, nada. Just two messages, one from a busted fili, and one from algeria with a fake pic of demi lovato lol
Also a good portion of members haven't been active for one or more months.
And they're a lot more demanding of course, check out this delusional ex-hottie cunt waiting for a younger dude to dominate or something:
Oh yeah and the dude must be from 5'11" to 6'7" LMAO

CC:
Completely useless. Mostly mediocre women and zero interests/mails, zilch, zero, nada.
A good portion of members haven't been active for more than 12 months

Anyhow, the return on all this seems dismal, but at the same time it's not that much effort, just a few hours, so it might be worth it for the few girls that come back. Most would probably flake though, from the lazy responses they give.
I'll wait some more for the Vietnam girls I've sent interests to, since they haven't logged in for a while.

PS:
I forgot, so far I've received 9 messages on Winston's EE site, but of course just busted 35-45yos.
Human nature is pretty ruthless Lol
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

nlp, your Post/knowledge ratio is off the chart. Time after time I see you post things based upon "seems like" or "I heard" and you obviously don't know what you are talking about. I spent time in a city in Vietnam which has a population just shy of 500,000. This is not a tourist city, and people there looked at me and treated me like I was a rock star. I checked to see how many profiles from this town are on DIA. Zero. Nearby town of about 200000: Zero. Another nearby town of about 400000: Zero.

This PROVES that Vietnamese women don't use DIA much, and it proves nothing else.

To say that Vietnamese women have no interest in men or western men is ridiculously incorrect. I can say that based upon spending over 10 weeks in Vietnam over the last 2 years.
Last edited by Devil Dog on January 6th, 2015, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Devil Dog wrote:I spent time in a city in Vietnam which has a population of just shy of 500,000. This is not a tourist city, and people there looked at me and treated me like I was a rock star. I checked to see how many profiles from this town are on DIA. Zero. Nearby town of about 200000: Zero. Another nearby town of about 400000: Zero.

This PROVES that Vietnamese women don't use DIA much, and it proves nothing else.

To say that Vietnamese women have no interest in men or western men is ridiculously incorrect. I can say that based upon spending over 10 weeks in Vietnam over the last 2 years.
That's awesome man, thanks for the insight. Yeah i'm mostly doing this just as an experiment, i've never really been into dating sites. Nothing like actually hitting the place.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

droid wrote:Well so far there are some preliminary conclusions. I post this so you don't waste your money and time. I still have to wait for further data since it's still vacation time and traffic seems low.

FC:
Bombarded by older delusional ones. It can get depressing.
However, about five cute young ones have sent messages and responded, albeit with lazy one-liners. only one seems genuinely enthusiastic.
I have about eighty on my favorites (8+) list, but most non-busted ones will not send you interest, surprise surprise.

VC:
The best site by far, I have about 300 hot (8+) in my favorites list. I've sent about 180 interests and a few letters to those, and so far about six hot girls are messaging back and forth with me. But again they are just lazy one-liners. And of course like most girls nowadays they don't give a sh*t about you, in the sense that they don't ask any question.

AD:
Again bombarded by 95% older 35-45yo delusional filis, with almost 70 messages and piling up by the minute. Man they're really busted, this is depressing. It pisses me off they think a younger somewhat successful dude has to settle or something; No Brad Pitt here but com'on.
There are a handful of cute ones from this (much smaller) favorites list that have shown interest or written, but i haven't paid membership on this site so I cant' correspond. These few are from Vietnam of course.

JC:
Completely useless. Mostly mediocre women and zero interests/mails, zilch, zero, nada. Just two messages, one from a busted fili, and one from algeria with a fake pic of demi lovato lol
Also a good portion of members haven't been active for one or more months.
And they're a lot more demanding of course, check out this delusional ex-hottie c**t waiting for a younger dude to dominate or something:
Oh yeah and the dude must be from 5'11" to 6'7" LMAO

CC:
Completely useless. Mostly mediocre women and zero interests/mails, zilch, zero, nada.
A good portion of members haven't been active for more than 12 months

Anyhow, the return on all this seems dismal, but at the same time it's not that much effort, just a few hours, so it might be worth it for the few girls that come back. Most would probably flake though, from the lazy responses they give.
I'll wait some more for the Vietnam girls I've sent interests to, since they haven't logged in for a while.

PS:
I forgot, so far I've received 9 messages on Winston's EE site, but of course just busted 35-45yos.
Human nature is pretty ruthless Lol
Your results of FC with older girls doesn't match my experience. I mean some were older but most were in the early to mid 20's. What's your age requirements? Also you can do a filter where you don't see certain types of people's messages (like over a certain age). Also with VC and JC, where is your location set to? If it's America, change it to a city in Vietnam or Japan and then see what kind of action you get. It may change a little. How many views are you getting a day? I'd send some messages to any cute girls who simply viewed your profile.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Devil Dog wrote:
nlp, your Post/knowledge ratio is off the chart. Time after time I see you post things based upon "seems like" or "I heard" and you obviously don't know what you are talking about. I spent time in a city in Vietnam which has a population just shy of 500,000. This is not a tourist city, and people there looked at me and treated me like I was a rock star. I checked to see how many profiles from this town are on DIA. Zero. Nearby town of about 200000: Zero. Another nearby town of about 400000: Zero.

I like the sound of this. How big of a problem is speaking only English there?