Hypergamy explained perfectly in these videos

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:Well stop flinging turds you monkey. The Kano's did nothing to you.

Go write a trip report about Turkey or go do something productive and not turd flinging.
Whatever you guys do to me is nothing compared to what you do to yourself. I would spare you some pity if it were useful. But it's not.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
Ghost wrote:I guess he can't accept that every American doesn't want to be a liberal nitwit like him. :lol: I can see why you can't have a reasonable conversation with him, Eurobrat. I don't think he even reads the posts anymore! He thinks I'M a MGTOW? Hi-lar-i-ous. He's so lost he doesn't know he's lost...
You can be whatever you want, you sound like everyone else in the big pot: socially withdrawn, pessimist and paranoid to no end, self-righteous, mysoginist. I stopped putting labels on people as whatever nuance is lost in the ocean of negativity they bathe themselves into.

Neurobrat is just the most recent example, by no means the only one.
So we all get together here on HA to write about our experiences expatriating to different countries, good or bad experiences, negative or positive, an experience is an experience.

Then someone writes something you disagree with and like an adolescent monkey and start slinging turds at everyone you disagree with in the room. You're slinging them so fast you don't even care to realize what you're doing.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:So we all get together here on HA to write about our experiences expatriating to different countries, good or bad experiences, negative or positive, an experience is an experience.

Then someone writes something you disagree with and like an adolescent monkey and start slinging turds at everyone you disagree with in the room. You're slinging them so fast you don't even care to realize what you're doing.
You know full well it wasn't disagreeing with your expat experiences that made me irate. You blaming me for your failures, attacking and slandering me repearedly in public was more like it. But, of course, slinging that kind of poo-poo and withdrawing your hand isn't "adolescent". And you're still playing with it with your crappy clip-art and your Italian insults as if it was funny, as if people cared.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:So we all get together here on HA to write about our experiences expatriating to different countries, good or bad experiences, negative or positive, an experience is an experience.

You know full well it wasn't disagreeing with your expat experiences that made me irate. You blaming me for your failures, attacking and slandering me repearedly in public was more like it. But, of course, slinging that kind of poo-poo and withdrawing your hand isn't "adolescent". And you're still playing with it with your crappy clip-art and your Italian insults as if it was funny, as if people cared.
Please, now you're saying you're hurt by my crappy clipart and Italian insults. Spare me. You were the one who filed the divorce on our relationship.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Please, this could have been avoided if you gave me good advice in the first place.
Not gracing this with an answer. And to be back in topic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy