Want to see what Will N. Dowd looks like?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
Banano wrote:Why would somebody want to ambush Will and beat the crap out of him just because he can score?
He is not raping them or going for underage girls, they know the deal and can always say NO to him.
In most cases they are girls who are already damaged and looking for fun with exotic foreigner. As long as he makes them leave with the smile on their faces its all good

:lol:

Will

Can you post some photos of girls you banging, I'm curious about quality
You clearly don't know (or haven't read enough) about Rody Duterte.
An amazing ignorance of Filipino sensibilities as well...
Foreign monger/womanizing types are seen as trash in the Philippines.
If some locals take it on themselves rob him and beat the crap out of him, it is not
likely to be investigated.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Davao is the third major city in the Philippines behind Manila and Cebu. Almost no foreigners go to Davao because it is located on the southern island of Mindano, which is notorious for having a terrorism problem. However, the terrorism problems are on the other side of the island. The city of Davao itself is actually quite safe (much safer than Manila or Cebu) because the Davao City Mayor ruled with an iron fist and cracked down on crime hard.

Davao’s city mayor helped make the city safe, clean, and well off economically (compared to the rest of the Philippines). I can’t stand being in Manila for more than a few days because it is so polluted, crowded, and unsafe, but Davao has more of a small town feel and is actually quite pleasant to live in.

The people of Davao are friendly, honest, and surprised/happy to see a foreigner in their city. I could count the number of foreigners I met while in Davao on my two hands. You are instantly promoted to Brad Pitt status the second you step off the plane.

You will be the center of attention everywhere you go and girls will swoon for you. In the checkout line at the supermarket the cashier girl asked me if I would marry her (I politely declined). I am a decent looking guy, but nothing like that would ever happen in America.

http://phoenixabroad.com/become-brad-pi ... -to-davao/
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:I do write off any woman that is not a virgin as wife material. I absolutely will not budge on this. I never said I intended to remain single forever. I will just return to Asia and pop on over to the Phils and where ever else for short term relationships. No one is going to be able to convince me to take on a whore as a wife. You may have, but that's your problem. I'm not buying that stinking pile of horse shit.
See the kind of hypocrisy I really can't stand? You will happily return to the Philippines looking for short term relationships (a euphemism for "pump & dump"), yet you can't be bothered to look further and deeper and see if you can still love a woman, even if she's less pure & perfect than you (allegedly) are.

At every return you'll be older, poorer, more jaded and the halo of disillusionment and frustration will be so visible that you'll be lucky to be approached by the worse kind of women - the scammers, the messed up ones, the gold diggers, those you aptly call "whores" - therefore reinforcing your idea that all women are whores, even in SEA, and both you and the world are doomed to moral and existential annihilation.
Ghost wrote:It could also be that I built up the Philippines in my head far too much before going there and tried a long distance relationship, which I will never do again. I think my chances are much better outside the Philippines, unless I'm looking for easy pump n' dump.
By reading this forum and many others you should know that painting an exotic location you don't know yet with overly bright colours and stereotypes is a very common mistake. Yet, it's not a tragedy. And yes, of course you can try wherever you are. What will make a difference will not be where you are, but how you feel about trusting women and, more generally, the world.
Only, a woman is not a gallon of milk and she won't rot after a couple of past relationships. Yes it's been spelled out many times by you and deluded losers like you. I am not deaf or dumb, just unable to empathise with such an extreme, paranoid and uncompromising stance on the matter.
Ghost wrote:It's a metaphor, dumbass. It isn't about empathy. That has a time and a place as well, but this is not it. That is a modern notion, like love and happiness. It reduces the entire world to feelings. Feelings blow with the wind. Nothing lasting can be built on feelings, including relationships and marriage.
So here's another metaphor, Einstein, slightly more poetic. Feelings blow with the wind, but without feeling the wind is icy cold and will freeze your heart to death in no time. I am not psychologist or psychiatrist but by now it is crystal clear to me that you do have a problem trusting people, in general, women being just a part of the problem.

But yes, you said it, it's not my problem. I couldn't "fix" you even if I knew how to and wanted.
Ghost wrote:They don't. Do you realize how large of a problem involuntary celibacy is, for example? Or loneliness?
That I understand, and commenting on it would take an entire separate thread. I know you may feel validation and solace reading about people who, like you, reject the world because they feel the world has rejected them, or treats them as reject. All I can say is, it clearly gets worse the moment you continue to give the negative momentum another spin, and let your frustration and mistrust mount up like whipped egg white.

I have even started to think that it's forums like these that contribute massively to this negative feedback loop. Perhaps you would feel better if you stopped posting, and even reading your MGTOW bull and paid a visit to a nice island in Philippines, or Vietnam, or Latin America...wherever you could try and reconcile yourself with mankind. At which point building a better outlook on women would come naturally.
Ghost wrote:To compromise on my values would prevent me from ever being happy. To take on a whore as a wife would be a defeat and disgrace unlike I could ever deal with, for example.
LOL but, don't you see? You're not happy anyway! What is this kind of forceful isolation giving you? Surely not happiness, by your own admission. Staying where you are is at best a cocoon, a form or protection from the evils of the world, a safe little harbour with stale and dirty waters where you can nurse your fears and paranoias with the help of fellow niche forum members.
Ghost wrote:Or, I really am chained up against the wall.
That's just a state of mind. There are members of this very forum who are just as pennyless and unemployed as you are, and yet are forging ahead surrounding themselves with meaningful human relationships and living their lives simply but effectively. Oh, and in the Philippines, none the less!
Ghost wrote:
Oh wow, or****s and blood, the stuff love is made of :) You could have sticked to either of those relationships and did you part to make it work. But no, you f***ed them for your own pleasure and then concluded that, after all, those girls were just whores and you were looking for an untouched one. Hypocrisy to the power of n. You're not that much better than WND or any mild monger. You're just lying to yourself for your own convenience.
Had they been virgins, I would have. But I didn't make them sluts. And my mistake was thinking I could ever accept a non-virgin.
Oh LOL, so you go like "they're not virgin so they must be whores, so let's mindlessly pump and dump them, no regrets". What a messed up mindset...
Ghost wrote:Well, actually, all females that are not hoes should be guarded by their fathers, brothers, and other male relatives. So female choice, in a sane system, is not ever going to enter the equation. Females almost always demonstrate poor sexual and relationship choices without male guidance. They should not be allowed to choose mates themselves. It's a disaster to human society.
Maybe that's one of the reason why you couldn't access any of them. Had you tried to build a relationship with the local community you chose to live in, showing a genuine desire to know them and understand their "sensibilities", as Outwest and others did, by now you would have landed exactly the kind of girl you dreamed of.
Ghost wrote:I clearly stated my failure was because of MY bad decisions. Geez, I don't think you even read what I'm writing anymore.
I read your posts and know you did mention it. Still, you are putting way too much weight on what society isn't allowed you to do or achieve rather than what you can actually do and achieve.
Dave, Pete, Outwest, Marcos and others find their dream girls in the Philippines. All of them, even young Marcos, navigated life for some time, made their mistakes and moved on, and then found what they were looking for. And they even left a metaphorical breadcrumb on their path to tell others, "yes, against all odds, it is possible to find true love with a quality girl in the Philippines". If by "moved on" you mean "gave up" than you might be giving up too soon.
If I believed that fighting against incredible odds was a good idea, I wouldn't have given up on the U.S.
LOL to go where? Rural Uzbekistan? You understand that, wherever you go, you will still have to face yourself and your fears and react?
Ghost wrote:Typical idiotic liberal statement. Society must never be the problem, only the individual can be the problem. Bullshit.
Let's say you're making whatever problem is within society much bigger and insurmountable.
Ghost wrote:I care about myself, clearly. If I didn't, I wouldn't have standards for myself (such as requiring a virgin wife, should marriage ever become viable.) But it isn't ultimately about self. I know virgin girls abroad and could marry one if I wanted. But the destruction of virtue means goodness becomes a scarce resource. As bad as it is now, even if I can escape, what about my children? What about sincere men wishing to right who are as of yet unborn? I'm thinking of the big picture of history, and that is yet another thing you fail to understand.
Is demanding a virgin the only virtue in your book of standards? How about the "virtue" of having a normal social life where you can look for good people and interact with them without putting them in the same black pot, where you can have a job that will support your dream and ambitions? Well no, that's all liberal babble: all that matters is your strict demands to which the entire Western (and Asian) society should adhere to make you happy. I wish it was that simple...
Ghost wrote:The more apt comparison, if we are to stick to the simile of the race, is that the race cannot be won because I am forced to start far behind where most of the others start. I am forced to play by a different set of rules. The race is rigged...
It so happens that modern society plays by these rules. If you can't or won't compete, change race. No point complaining that the game is rigged.

Ghost wrote:I can only try to be away from ground zero and reasonably happy when it does happen. There is no true preparation for it. You know what you will do only after it happens. All I've been able to do is speak of the history that should be the birthright of all decent men. A history that has been stolen from us. Without it, we have nothing. We have no story, no hope, and no future without it. And then guys like you...are just blowing in the wind, always at the ready to tell us why "enlightenment" is good.
I am not telling you what enlightenment is because I don't know anything about it myself. All I said is that more people than you can imagine are thinking in terms of protecting themselves. Surely sitting back, moaning and savouring the forward fruit of rejoicing about other people's misery, is not going to help with your present happiness.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Speak about Hijacking some body thread...this was about Will N Dodd so -so looks but now completely something else.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

publicduende wrote:A woman with desirable qualities, which may be looks, intelligence, chastity, family background, ambitions etc. will always have a number of men competing to impress and win her heart. It's up to you to sharpen up your tools and at least give her your best shot, if you think that's worth the effort, that is.
A quick comment on this duende. In many places men are the object of competition among women (you could swap 'men' and 'women' on the quote). Your paragraph seems too western/anglo based, were female scarcity puts women on pedestals.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

droid wrote:
publicduende wrote:A woman with desirable qualities, which may be looks, intelligence, chastity, family background, ambitions etc. will always have a number of men competing to impress and win her heart. It's up to you to sharpen up your tools and at least give her your best shot, if you think that's worth the effort, that is.
A quick comment on this duende. In many places men are the object of competition among women (you could swap 'men' and 'women' on the quote). Your paragraph seems too western/anglo based, were female scarcity puts women on pedestals.
True, in some places quality men are less of a commodity than women. I am convinced Colombia and the Philippines are two of such places, albeit not because their women are all pure and virtuous, but because men fool around more and the amount of male infidelity is (still) orders or magnitude higher than female one. In financial terms, they know they have lots of leverage and arbitrage opportunities.

The leverage comes from the fact that divorce laws aren't as biased as in some other Western countries, or even non-existent (as in the Phils), and from the fact that wives will bear a lot more suffering for the sake of keeping the family united and the kids more serene. The arbitrage opportunities come from more varied reasons:

- 15 years old is traditionally considered an acceptable age for a girl to engage in an adult sexual life, and even families can't do much about it;
- inter-generational interactions are much more common and flow more smoothly than Anglo/northern European societies; walk into any family feast and you'll see the young and prettiest girls being chatted up and danced and flirted flat out by "family friends" 20 years their senior;
- a corollary of the above, flings and relationships with a 20+ years age gap are not frowned upon as much as in our latitudes, especially when both parties draw mutual benefits from it (sugar daddying, amiguitas prepagos, etc.);
- widespread poverty and under-schooling creates a ready pool of women, usually not the top of the crop, who will more easily hook up with a middle class man out of necessity, hope or even pure lust;
- (Colombia and Venezuela only) the unbelievable popularity of plastic surgery for that "forever young and hot" look means men are led to expect a lot from a woman, at least physically, and somehow feel justified if they end up swapping their hot yet touched up MILF wives with an actual girl in her mid-20s.

Whichever way you take it, it's a simple statistical fact that quality partners (to use a gender-neutral term) are always a minority, will attract more competition and will face more options when choosing a suitor.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:I'm not worried about my own situation. I lived abroad for over a year and have only been back in the U.S. for a short time, where I am readying to go out again. As I keep saying, I'm looking at the big picture. That's where true despair is. But you just refuse to get it.
I really don't know, dude. Talking to you is like hitting a rubber wall - you won't get past it, and you'll just bounce back to where you were. You're way too pessimistic and self-defeatist.

I really feel I'm from another planet, when discussing with people like you...

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

chanta76 wrote:Speak about Hijacking some body thread...this was about Will N Dodd so -so looks but now completely something else.
This is just another example of Will stroking his ego. Just check out all of his posts. They are all controversial, draw a big crowd, yet he fails to ever respond past the first or second comments. He probably gets off on the online attention as much as he does fooling innocent young girls. I mean come on, is his ego that damaged from someone calling him out online for being so so looking? Probably not but he's lonely in the country, not content with his Love(monger) life, probably has no friends, so he's trying to entertain himself.