What age group of women do you prefer and how old are you?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

under 18
21%
18-22
11%
23-27
47%
28-34
16%
35-39
5%

Total votes: 19
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Just curious. What age group of women do you prefer and, if you don't mind mentioning how old are you?

I'm 33 and although I was dating a range of women between 23-37 a few years ago when I was 29-30, I find myself increasingly desiring younger, like 25ish women. I'm talking to a 21 year old online right now, in the past I would have preferred women my age because it felt like I was validating my ability to keep up socially with my own age group and felt impressive to attract slightly older women than myself. Now, at 33 it's like I've maxed out, prefer youthful looks/energy, or just want to have fun and don't give a sh1t anymore what other people think. Most of my friends around my age are married, divorced, caught up in other stuff, or just living really boring lives that I want no part of.

I still find myself attracted to some quality/youthful-looking 28-30somethings, but I think getting with a woman about 10 years younger than me would be really hot, and satisfying. Have any of you experienced similar changes in taste?
Last edited by fightforlove on August 29th, 2014, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm 38.

My age range is 21 to 26.

The reason why she should be in her early to mid 20s is because that's the time when her attractiveness is at its best. And fertility. And youthfulness.

Any younger than 21 and she'll probably be a bit too immature. I don't mind a certain amount of immaturity as long as she's had a good upbringing and knows about responsibility and has reasonably mature outlook. And besides, she'll grow out of it eventually. But any younger than 21 is too young. Also I like youthfulness, and even if she's a bit too silly, that's a small price to pay until she grows up a bit.

Any older than 26 and she'll be too close to baby rabies. It would be too close to 30, which is a psychological milestone. I don't want to always be wondering if she's in a hurry to have kids. If I meet her at 26 and I'm with her for a year or two and then it's over, at least that still gives her some time. Also I will have missed her most attractive years, even though she'll still probably look good for maybe even 10 more years if she looks after herself, but I'd want to know her during her very best years.

Another thing is that if I have a son or sons, they'll also get the idea that being with a younger woman is best.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Physically speaking 16, 17 and 18 year olds are typically superior IMO. Their personalities are, however, often shitty although this is far from a general rule and plenty of them are mature for their ages with women typically maturing earlier then men.

I am 23 now and my wife just recently turned 21. Chances are my preferences will change along with her and me aging. Hopefully, they will. Still, I am pretty sure my eye will still be drawn towards fine young things even as I get older and even as I am in a loyal and committed relationship now. Looking ain't a crime after all, if done discretely.

In my country the age of consent is 16 and that's ideal for me. I think teenage girls often have better bodies, smoother skin, better teeth and scent, nicer hair... they are firmer, they have less excess flesh, cellulite, stretch marks and other issues most women develop past 25-30. The younger the better, as long as their bodies are matured and womanly, feminine. This I prefer.

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I'm in the 23-27 age range and I prefer girls that are at least 18.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: What age group of women do you prefer and how old are yo

Post by davewe »

fightforlove wrote:

I think getting with a woman about 10 years younger than me would be really hot, and satisfying. Have any of you experienced similar changes in taste?
Yes :)

This was not a hard question to answer.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

I'm 55. 18-27 is my preference.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: What age group of women do you prefer and how old are yo

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:
fightforlove wrote:

I think getting with a woman about 10 years younger than me would be really hot, and satisfying. Have any of you experienced similar changes in taste?

These fellas are too funny....except it is not a "change in taste". Even at 50, I still liked
pretty 21 year-old 100lb nymphomaniacs. And so, I got me one...lol

I can imagine Davey now...." ....le'me tink on dis one..."
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
davewe wrote:
fightforlove wrote:

These fellas are too funny....except it is not a "change in taste". Even at 50, I still liked
pretty 21 year-old 100lb nymphomaniacs. And so, I got me one...lol

I can imagine Davey now...." ....le'me tink on dis one..."
:)

My cousin is a couple years older than me, meaning that he is approaching Abe Lincoln's "4 score and 7 years ago". Over a 40 year period of time, he's done the marriage thing a few times. Every time I see him with a new wife I say, "You get older but your wives stay the same." BTW, he's now married to a great one and they have a 5 year old and he's very happy.

Point is, I want to amend my previous comment. My tastes haven't changed. I liked young attractive slender women when I was young, I liked young attractive slender women when I was middle aged, and I like young attractive slender women in my dotage. I'm consistent!
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Damn Marcos wasn't aware you are that young.

Anyways, I'm nearly 25

Based off of looks 18-24

But I gotta say that a lot of <21 year olds just don't do it for me mentally, at least in the US. They seem way to immature and childish, especially emotionally. I chose 23-27, but if I am gonna marry a girl I'd like her to be at least 4 years younger than myself. I don't plan on getting married anytime soon.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

If you like young slim hotties best not to marry them because they have a habit of getting old and fat.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MarcosZeitola wrote: I am 23 now and my wife just recently turned 21.
I envy you - wish I discovered these girls at your age. I know many older guys married to their Filipina wives for 30, 40 years. In most cases the women still look good; ok, they don't look 21 good, but still very presentable. Good luck!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I'm 52 and my wife is 33. Nice age break. I first started chatting with my wife online when she was 22 years old.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

davewe wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: I am 23 now and my wife just recently turned 21.
I envy you - wish I discovered these girls at your age. I know many older guys married to their Filipina wives for 30, 40 years. In most cases the women still look good; ok, they don't look 21 good, but still very presentable. Good luck!
Thanks!

I think it's mostly a matter of compatibility; she's a funny and sweet person, she's nice to be around and never fails to amuse me, entertain me, make me laugh. She just makes me feel alive! I think that's the ultimate secret to any good and lasting relationship: she has to have a likable personality, first and foremost. Looks always fade, personality doesn't in most cases. If she's making you smile at 23, chances are she'll still make you smile at 63. :wink:

Filipina wives can be a blessing or a curse, I suppose it's different for everyone else. I heard many negative story on the internet and from Filipino's and Filipina's I got to know in the Philippines. Many of the wives screw their men over, plenty of Western husbands turn out to be cheating bastards and many a wife isn't all that faithful either. Overwhelmingly, the stories are positive: the marriages result in children who without exception seem to be very attractive, and they are a net positive for both parties involved in terms of finances and happiness.

Even the women who marry a man forty or more years their senior are often very positive about their marriage because it gives them a much better financial position, allows them to help their families and all of them seem obsessed with having mixed children because, as they say, "every mixed daughter's a potential future Miss Philippines".
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

In2dadark wrote:I'm 55. 18-27 is my preference.
I'm calling the police.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Johnny1975 wrote:
In2dadark wrote:I'm 55. 18-27 is my preference.
I'm calling the police.
There's not enough jails on God's green earth to lock up all the world's 50+ men who'd f**k a 18 year old cutie if given the chance. :roll: