Want a happier marriage? Marry a virgin.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Want a happier marriage? Marry a virgin.

Post by Tsar »

Do you want to marry a woman and have a happy marriage? Then be sure you marry a virgin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/2 ... 98440.html
According to researchers, the 23 percent of participants who only had sex with their spouse prior to getting hitched reported higher quality marriages versus those who had other past sexual partners as well.

They claim this finding is especially true for women, writing in the report, "We further found that the more sexual partners a woman had had before marriage, the less happy she reported her marriage to be."

Rhoades and Stanley hypothesize in the report that "more experience may increase one’s awareness of alternative partners." In other words, people who have a number of prior relationships may become dissatisfied more easily.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Definitely true. The ideal future spouse should be a virgin at marriage and chaste after marriage.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

marrying in America is evil and men also suffer when there wife leave them and end up paying alimony and childsupport.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I married a virgin. Wait, no, I didn't... I took her virginity first, THEN I married her. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

That might work for you but there are plenty of quality women in the world who aren't virgins.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

SilverEnergy wrote:That might work for you but there are plenty of quality women in the world who aren't virgins.
Quality is defined as "the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something."

All things being equal (beauty, attractiveness, talent, and nature), a girl that is a virgin is always a higher quality than a girl that isn't a virgin.

Many men will accept a girl that isn't a virgin and that's their choice. Some girls that are not virgins are good people but it doesn't change the facts. A girl that isn't a virgin for her man isn't a "virtuous woman."

When a man accepts a slut and marries a slut, and then the slut divorces him, takes any children, or takes his assets then the man has more of the blame in that situation. He decided to look the other way and think the girl's virginity and fornication didn't make a difference in her quality or her desirable. When a person decides to jump off a skyscraper thinking they can fly, the person shouldn't receive too much sympathy. The same goes for a man that accepts a slut and then the slut destroys him just like a succubus. Not too much sympathy.

Hebrews 13:4 ESV
"Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous."

A righteous man never surrenders and marries a fornicator. A righteous man would choose to remain alone than accept an immoral woman that lost her virtue. It doesn't matter if she is repentant or regrets what she did, a righteous man always rejects the fornicator.

A righteous makes only accepts a virtuous woman.

Proverbs 31:10-12 NIV
"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life."
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to ask a girl if she's a virgin without:

a) Being slapped in the face.
b) Her leaving.

I think most women will find the question offensive even if they are virgins?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

drealm wrote:Does anyone have a suggestion on how to ask a girl if she's a virgin without:

b) Her leaving.

I was at second base with a former girlfriend, presuming the fourbagger, when she let me know she was a virgin. Just escalate a little bit sexually, and I'd expect you'd be told pretty quickly.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
drealm wrote:Does anyone have a suggestion on how to ask a girl if she's a virgin without:

b) Her leaving.

I was at second base with a former girlfriend, presuming the fourbagger, when she let me know she was a virgin. Just escalate a little bit sexually, and I'd expect you'd be told pretty quickly.
What if the man won't kiss or do anything sexual with the girl unless he knows she's a virgin, and needs to believe her and trust that she is most likely telling the truth and not just lying that she is a virgin?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

b) Her leaving.

The question would only be offensive in slut societies where the females are unmarriageable garbage anyway. In sane societies the question would be perfectly reasonable.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Tsar wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:That might work for you but there are plenty of quality women in the world who aren't virgins.
Quality is defined as "the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something."

All things being equal (beauty, attractiveness, talent, and nature), a girl that is a virgin is always a higher quality than a girl that isn't a virgin.

Many men will accept a girl that isn't a virgin and that's their choice. Some girls that are not virgins are good people but it doesn't change the facts. A girl that isn't a virgin for her man isn't a "virtuous woman."

When a man accepts a slut and marries a slut, and then the slut divorces him, takes any children, or takes his assets then the man has more of the blame in that situation. He decided to look the other way and think the girl's virginity and fornication didn't make a difference in her quality or her desirable. When a person decides to jump off a skyscraper thinking they can fly, the person shouldn't receive too much sympathy. The same goes for a man that accepts a slut and then the slut destroys him just like a succubus. Not too much sympathy.

Hebrews 13:4 ESV
"Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous."

A righteous man never surrenders and marries a fornicator
. A righteous man would choose to remain alone than accept an immoral woman that lost her virtue. It doesn't matter if she is repentant or regrets what she did, a righteous man always rejects the fornicator.

A righteous makes only accepts a virtuous woman.

Proverbs 31:10-12 NIV
"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life."
Wouldn't a righteous man also be a virgin? Most males on here are not virgins. To expect that, then, is kinda hypocritical. I'm not saying go for the ho; but be sober w/ expectations?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

In2dadark wrote:Wouldn't a righteous man also be a virgin? Most males on here are not virgins. To expect that, then, is kinda hypocritical. I'm not saying go for the ho; but be sober w/ expectations?
I wasn't aware "righteous man" was a synomym of "faggot"?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

b) Her leaving.

You kind of have to get to know her first. Or you could create a situation in the conversation where she volunteers the information. Saying you want to marry a virgin might do it if she is one (or is a liar.) :) If she's not, she might say she's not, or just look uncomfortable.

One white guy I knew was attracted to an African woman who was a mutual friend. She was kind of 'spunky' and I guess he went for that. He asked her, "If you were olive oil, would you be dark and fruity or extra virgin."

She told him she'd be extra virgin.

He never did make a move. He said his southern parents wouldn't have accepted it. I think the guys still living celibate 15 or so years later.

A girl lying about her virginity is also a risk. So a man could bring up the topic without making it sound like it's a big deal. He could say it wouldn't bother him if his wife is a virgin.
Last edited by MrMan on August 29th, 2014, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

In2dadark wrote: Wouldn't a righteous man also be a virgin? Most males on here are not virgins. To expect that, then, is kinda hypocritical. I'm not saying go for the ho; but be sober w/ expectations?
I agree with you. It is hypocritical for a man to sleep around and then expect to marry a virgin.

Btw, as far as righteous men goes, a righteous man looking to marry could also be a widower. Or he could still be a righteous man and not be a virgin if a woman raped him.

You know how those women are.