Want a happier marriage? Marry a virgin.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

With mongering spreading faster than wild fire ..I think there is less and less virgin your going to find in Asia. Forget about America..here they start really young anyway.

Marrying a woman that has no or little experience is better than being with a woman who has too much experience. But the problem is that with westernization spreading and mongers going overseas that you find less and less virgins..this makes it harder for the legit guy that actually wants real serious relationship.

That's why I have issues with the Will N Dick in the world. If your in the western world or close to it . It's better to find a decent girl that has little experience and I think that's why older guys goes after the younger girls..but it's harder to do that in the west compared to other places.

It's very true if a woman has too many partners she will compare you to them or sometimes her old partner will try to enter her life...

What about guys? I meet two types of guys in my life. I met guys who slept with lots and lots of girls and I met guys who never been with a women . The guys who been with lots of women have no trouble attracting sluts and virgins..because they know how to attract girls and spoil all of them. The guy who is still virgin ..has it hardest..because he can't attract even the virgins and the sluts look down on him.

It's like for guys has to be good with woman to attract a women. So the players in the world has the advantage. It f***ed up because most players just play..and the serious guys who want a real relationship are left behind.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I think the generations after this one are f***ed because at this rate there will be virtually no virgin brides in the world. The whole manosphere/PUA bullshit is contributing to this problem, along with feminism. Traditional values and the future are being eroded for the present moment. This whole world is utterly f***ed beyond belief.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

chanta76 wrote:With mongering spreading faster than wild fire ..I think there is less and less virgin your going to find in Asia. Forget about America..here they start really young anyway.

Marrying a woman that has no or little experience is better than being with a woman who has too much experience. But the problem is that with westernization spreading and mongers going overseas that you find less and less virgins..this makes it harder for the legit guy that actually wants real serious relationship.

That's why I have issues with the Will N Dick in the world. If your in the western world or close to it . It's better to find a decent girl that has little experience and I think that's why older guys goes after the younger girls..but it's harder to do that in the west compared to other places.

It's very true if a woman has too many partners she will compare you to them or sometimes her old partner will try to enter her life...
I think you are exaggerating the influence of western 'playas' in Asia. Even if you are talking about the Philippines, what percentage of the female population has ever been on a date with a white man? Some of these mongerers who go over there may be sleeping and sharing bodily fluids with the same loose women. There may be a decline in the percentage of virgin brides in some of these countries due to the influence of Hollywood or whatever else, but the girls don't all lose their virginity with white monger backpackers who post on the manosphere. That's got to be a small percentage. My guess is they tend to concentrate in certain countries in certain areas, like parts of the Philippines and Bangkok.
What about guys? I meet two types of guys in my life. I met guys who slept with lots and lots of girls and I met guys who never been with a women . The guys who been with lots of women have no trouble attracting sluts and virgins..because they know how to attract girls and spoil all of them. The guy who is still virgin ..has it hardest..because he can't attract even the virgins and the sluts look down on him.

It's like for guys has to be good with woman to attract a women. So the players in the world has the advantage. It f***ed up because most players just play..and the serious guys who want a real relationship are left behind.
I was a virgin when I married, and quite willingly so. I can think of several very likely opportunities I had if I'd pursued them, and any man over in Asia for a while could find a hooker. I'd passed up a few attempts at madams or hookers recruiting me as a client for a night along with the other chances. That was my choice because of my faith.

I was maybe a bit awkward with girls in high school. But I grew out of it. When I was in my mid-20's in Indonesia, I realized I was seen as a valuable catch for a husband. Women seem interested in marriage at a bit younger age there, and I was at the right age to marry. I was a virgin, but lots of girls gave me indicators of interest, including blatant stares. I didn't draw that much attention in the US.

I was selective, though. A girl whose too brazen with trying to draw a man's attention seemed like an unlikely candidate for a good wife, since my objective was finding a wife, not a hook up situation.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
To leave little doubt that she's a 100% virgin there must be a medical examination, polygraph (lie detector test), some background investigation, and getting her when she's a jailbait. Some people would say it's going a little too far but there must be no doubt. It's like anything else you'd want to have confirmed before entering into any arrangement, purchase, or lasting relationship. If the bride must be a virgin then it must be confirmed that she is a 100% virgin.
Polygraphs aren't 100%, and the line of questioning would be stress inducing. A medical exam wouldn't pick up if she'd handled or mouthed some other dude's merchandise. It might work better if you found a girl who was honest with you. See if she's honest with other people and pick up if she's lied. If she hasn't that's good. You could not let on that virginity is important to you and let her know a lot of western men don't care. Then talk about what her experience has been. That might work in a country where women you date are likely to be virgins. In the US, you might have to advertise for a virgin online to have a chance at it. There are some virgin women who prefer virgin men. I heard there was a dating website just for virgins.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
Tsar wrote:
To leave little doubt that she's a 100% virgin there must be a medical examination, polygraph (lie detector test), some background investigation, and getting her when she's a jailbait. Some people would say it's going a little too far but there must be no doubt. It's like anything else you'd want to have confirmed before entering into any arrangement, purchase, or lasting relationship. If the bride must be a virgin then it must be confirmed that she is a 100% virgin.
Polygraphs aren't 100%, and the line of questioning would be stress inducing. A medical exam wouldn't pick up if she'd handled or mouthed some other dude's merchandise. It might work better if you found a girl who was honest with you. See if she's honest with other people and pick up if she's lied. If she hasn't that's good. You could not let on that virginity is important to you and let her know a lot of western men don't care. Then talk about what her experience has been. That might work in a country where women you date are likely to be virgins. In the US, you might have to advertise for a virgin online to have a chance at it. There are some virgin women who prefer virgin men. I heard there was a dating website just for virgins.
I know that polygraphs aren't 100% but they are sufficient and the majority of the time they produce the right outcome. The thing is to make her believable it doesn't matter and find out her experience. Then do the medical examination. Then have her do the polygraph to confirm everything else. I don't trust anyone at their word, especially not for something as great as that a girl is a 100% virgin in the 21st Century. That's why I want all the evidence I can get and also add higher probability with her being a jailbait into the mix. It doesn't matter if she's stressed out, there wouldn't be stress unless she was lying or had something to hide. She would know all she had to do was be honest and there wouldn't be anything to be nervous about. Stress responses or nervousness is a result of lying or having something to hide. She would not be nervous or stressed if she had nothing to hide and was proving herself.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Tsar wrote:
I know that polygraphs aren't 100% but they are sufficient and the majority of the time they produce the right outcome. The thing is to make her believable it doesn't matter and find out her experience. Then do the medical examination. Then have her do the polygraph to confirm everything else. I don't trust anyone at their word, especially not for something as great as that a girl is a 100% virgin in the 21st Century. That's why I want all the evidence I can get and also add higher probability with her being a jailbait into the mix. It doesn't matter if she's stressed out, there wouldn't be stress unless she was lying or had something to hide. She would know all she had to do was be honest and there wouldn't be anything to be nervous about. Stress responses or nervousness is a result of lying or having something to hide. She would not be nervous or stressed if she had nothing to hide and was proving herself.
I'm wondering how this would work out for you relationship-wise if you didn't trust a girl you were close enough to be considering marriage with. How would she respond to a lie detector test? Of course, you could do it as a kind of joke or for fun and include virginity type questions.

Someone posted a video of a Vietnamese virgin being married off through a Singaporean marriage agency. She had a very pretty face and was 18-years-old. She submitted to a medical virginity test in Singapore before getting married. It was an arranged marriage through a matchmaker. That sort of thing would probably be easier if they'd just met and it would have felt silly for her to get upset that he didn't trust her.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Even if I loved a girl, I couldn't her on her word alone without evidence. That level of trust requires a leap of faith and a purely emotional response. I wouldn't ever take a leap of faith or make a purely emotional response on anything as important as marriage. She most prove herself and then if she was honest and truthful, she would earn greater trust and greater love, and that would allow me to put more faith into her in the future.

I said I wouldn't ever consider a girl for marriage unless I knew beyond a reasonable doubt that she was very likely a 100% virgin. No matter how much I loved her, liked her, and valued her companionship I could not compromise so I would let her go. There is no way she can redeem herself, prove herself to me, or convince me to accept her. No matter how much I liked her, she would be friend-zoned or let go because I cannot look at her everyday and be reminding I was second, third, tenth, or last. That would destroy me, there would be resentment, I would feel shame and dishonor, I wouldn't want to support her or give her my love, and ultimately everything would be destroyed. A girl that engaged in fornication would not be marriage materia
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If a virgin that marries has a lower divorce rate, how do you all know that that's not due to her being a Christian with strong traditional values and virtues, rather than to her virginity itself? Couldn't that be a fallacy?

It's kind of like how people who are vegetarians tend to be health conscious and do not smoke or drink. So people assume that vegetarianism is what makes them healthy when their lifestyle is what's making them healthy, not just because they don't eat meat. It's sort of a fallacy.

Could it be the same here in that women who don't have premarital sex simply have better qualities, character and morals in general? And that the virginity is not the cause of it? Did you guys consider that?

Also, are these stats you gave just for Western women and American women? Does it apply to women abroad too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
What do these studies say about men who have premarital sex? Are they more likely to fail in marriage too?
:lol:
Winston u r SCREWED
:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

sea_dragon wrote:
I think the generations after this one are f***ed because at this rate there will be virtually no virgin brides in the world. The whole manosphere/PUA bullshit is contributing to this problem, along with feminism. Traditional values and the future are being eroded for the present moment. This whole world is utterly f***ed beyond belief.
WHOA friend!

Another several million virgins come of age every year. Do the math.

Get what you want.

I do NOT agree with your post above about non-virgins thinking of past lovers, etc. BUT you DO have the right to get what you want.

Go get it.

If you are a USA citizen, it is my understanding that you can sleep with girls age 16 and up before marriage without breaking US law. (Not that you should, unless you're going to keep it.)

There are lots of virgins in the world.

Relax.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
...women who don't have premarital sex simply have better qualities, character and morals in general? And that the virginity is not the cause of it?....
Good point.

+1

The girl that gives it up to a 5 -year fiance, who then splits and dumps her, is no longer a virgin, but is still just as likely to be a loyal wife as a virgin.

"It's the character, stupid."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:If you are a USA citizen, it is my understanding that you can sleep with girls age 16 and up before marriage without breaking US law. (Not that you should, unless you're going to keep it.)
You cannot sleep with an American girl 16 or 17 if you're an adult. That would be described as jailbait. Even an 18 year old could be charged with statutory rape if the girl or the girl's parents wanted to press charges, and then the man would be a sex offender, jailed, and get a criminal record.

The only way a man can safely date a jailbait girl is going abroad. Then the only safe way to ensure your own legal safety as a man is to marry the jailbait girl. Then after marriage sleep with the jailbait bride.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
...women who don't have premarital sex simply have better qualities, character and morals in general? And that the virginity is not the cause of it?....
Good point.

+1

The girl that gives it up to a 5 -year fiance, who then splits and dumps her, is no longer a virgin, but is still just as likely to be a loyal wife as a virgin.

"It's the character, stupid."
Many girls that are no longer virgins can have good qualities or very good characters. The thing is that she is not a virgin and that quality is a dealbreaker for some men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
abg98
Freshman Poster

Post by abg98 »

I'm saving myself for marriage, but I'd personally have a problem with a non-virgin placing so much importance on it. That doesn't mean non-virgins can't have that as a dealbreaker. You have a right to your standards. I'm open to marrying a non-virgin because that's just the reality of society and the times, but I'd take issue with a ho being so particular about the mere fact and not my character, morals, and trustworthiness. It's like a leper scrupulously examining my face for acne. I don't think my mere virginity makes me better than other women. I believe it's those aforementioned morals, character, and principles that manifest in the virginity that makes me "better."

It just seems hypocritical because it doesn't show moral accountability on his part.