Why he chose me an American Woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Alright alright, she dropped quite the bombshell by mentioning she was pregnant when she met her future husband. At least she was honest. If that, to you guys, is enough to write her off from the map of mankind and attach all the usual labels, go ahead. I guess her ex-bf who knocked her up was one of the mighty Alphas some of you (and the Roosh crowd) love to cheer for. "That'll teach you, dirty hoe", sort of thing. :x
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Accident or design of fate? Not for us to know.

Koodos to the hubby for being a white knight (precious few white knights left). Koodos to Dani for having the courage to be different in an isolationist state (many people in those kinds of states don't even like other white people let allow people who look different).
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

um my husband does know about the threads and yes men I did ask him. I mean I am not like the usual American woman. He gets hugged when he walks through the door, he gets pampered, a nice meal, and yes I even clean his ears out. Hell, I could be a typical american woman and be like good your home, now watch the damn kids as I take a smoke.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Danielle,
Please STOP editing out your threads with the title "post has been edited". It makes the threads look stupid and you waste everyone's time who responded to you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Winston wrote:Danielle,
you waste everyone's time who responded to you.
Well, it's not like she's putting a gun to everyone's head.

The fact is: these loser males on your forum are DYING -- STARVING -- for a white American woman LOL :lol: