Virginity never existed

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Virginity never existed

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16287113/

So those wishing for the "good old days" to come back.. keep wishing.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

When I was younger I thought the world changed with the 60's and society was so moral prior to that.

As life went on, I learned otherwise. People start dying off, you go to funerals and you hear the "stories".

There's nothing new under the sun. They just covered things up better in the old days.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: Virginity never existed

Post by fdiv »

Do you see the trick the MSM played on you? I bet not because you lack perspective and you bought into their spin. Their fake study (which consists of what?) stated that it went back to women born in 1950. So basically everybody in this "study" was around after birth control, specifically "the pill", was around. Do you know how DRASTICALLY different sexual attitudes were BEFORE that was available and after? I do because I know people that lived during that era -- right before birth control was introduced. There's a reason why there's this HUGE change between the early 60's and the late 60's, and it wasn't about drugs, LOL. A friend told me that practically NOBODY had sex proper before birth control, and it was all oral or hand jobs IF (and it was a big IF) you got that. Oh yeah, this was before abortion too. Try not to be so hoodwinked by the media next time. I mean it's NBC for christ sakes.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ Birth control was a huge game-changer. Birth control is arguably more responsible for the current state of relations between men and women than feminism is.

But though virgins hardly exists any more there are still good reasons for men to think twice before choosing any woman who isn't one.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Thanks for interesting article :)