East/West Astrology Combination for dating

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

East/West Astrology Combination for dating

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
However, I do need to find my bride by 2016 (absolute latest by 2018) because I am a strong believer in astrological and cosmological matches. I would like my match to preferably be a Dragon on the zodiac, maybe a Tiger, or my own zodiac the Horse. By 2016 most Tigers would be 18 and more experienced which means they would be gone. I really hope for the Leo Dragon of 2000 because it would compliment my own astrological composition, similar to the alignment of the stars or a match made in heaven if what I calculated is indeed accurate. It is possible that the cosmos imprints certain elements onto a person. Assuming everything works out on my ideal timeline I plan to go to Russia in 2015 or 2016.
I also believe in both astrologies. Don't know why they work, but they do.

What's the best website that calculates combined horoscopes, given a birthdate?

Which dating sites calculate this info automatically, as part of a girl's profile?

Also, what do you know about geo-astrology? Not for picking a girl, but for picking a place to live? (Winston posted about this a while back...)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

C'mon Tsar, open up, give us some help!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've noticed this too. Astrology doesn't make sense to the left brain and logic reasoning, but it seems to be real in that its predictions, patterns and assessments are higher than chance or random coincidence.

There are many astrology sites. You should try to Google one that does Eastern and Western Astrology. I'm sure there are some out there. But to get a detailed reading, you have to pay. The free sites only give you general info.

Yes I did post some links about Astro-Cartography before, where you can find your best happier abroad location based on astrological factors. Here are the threads about it.

viewtopic.php?t=17175
viewtopic.php?t=2361
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:I've noticed this too. Astrology doesn't make sense to the left brain and logic reasoning, but it seems to be real in that its predictions, patterns and assessments are higher than chance or random coincidence.

There are many astrology sites. You should try to Google one that does Eastern and Western Astrology. I'm sure there are some out there. But to get a detailed reading, you have to pay. The free sites only give you general info.

Yes I did post some links about Astro-Cartography before, where you can find your best happier abroad location based on astrological factors. Here are the threads about it.

viewtopic.php?t=17175
viewtopic.php?t=2361

Thank you Mr W. I will probably pursue this.