Which countries are the easiest to get a date with a girl ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Which countries are the easiest to get a date with a girl ?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Not getting a number, or sex, but an actual date.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

When it comes to easiness of dating I would definitely say that the Phillippines is the country where you get dates very very easy. I haven't been in any country where it was so easy to get girls to go on dates with you and also to sleep with you.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

From what I hear the Phillippines seems to be the easiest country to get a girl/girls. However I wonder how much of that is real attraction and how much is based on money and or the promise of a better life? I don't really know because I have never been to the Phillippines, but personally I don't want someone who only wants my wallet or passport.

The country that I know best is Peru. If you are white and have blue/green eyes you will have a slight advantage there (not extreme like some people seem to think). Also, if you are a shorter or average height guy you will do better there than in your home country. But Peru isn't the Phillippines. Most Peruanas want a guy they are attracted to and is around their own age. Yes, most Peruanas are poor, but they are not desperate and can be quite picky.

A good way to test the easiness of girls is by joining an online dating site for the country your are interested in. You will quickly see how much interest you get from women (although you will probably do a bit better in person than you do online).
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

China was quite easy but there are less Chinese women on dating sites compared to Filipinas. So less choice in other words.

Thailand was fairly easy but harder than expected. There's more competition there from other foreigners, plus ladies work longer hours (maybe because they're poorer and of lower class than the ladies you'd be able to date in China).

Bangkok gets a bonus point for being a good place to find women from other Asian countries. There are Filipinas there (easy), Chinese (moderately easy), Vietnamese/Cambodian/Laotians (easy) and Japanese/Koreans (rock hard).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.