Why men cheat on women they love: An explanation to women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. Long ago I wrote this article with rational explanations for women about why a man can cheat on a woman he really loves. I put it under my site and in my blog too. Then I forgot about it. But now when I check my blog stats, it turned out to be one of the most active pages in my blog, with over 120 comments in it. Wow. A lot of women must have something to say about it. Check it out.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2008/09/w ... truly.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Re: Why men cheat on women they love: An explanation to wome

Post by tre »

Winston wrote:Hey check this out. Long ago I wrote this article with rational explanations for women about why a man can cheat on a woman he really loves. I put it under my site and in my blog too. Then I forgot about it. But now when I check my blog stats, it turned out to be one of the most active pages in my blog, with over 120 comments in it. Wow. A lot of women must have something to say about it. Check it out.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2008/09/w ... truly.html

Interesting article and I can see why it's getting attention...lol.

One thing I can say in regard to Western Women:

1) They cheat as often as men do and it's easier for them to do so
2) They often desire the attention of more than one man

Western Women these days aren't that much different than men in their thought processes, which is the problem!

I will say that cheating is definitely a selfish act. You steal life from that person, which they can never get back. If a person spends most of their life living a lie that they didn't know was a lie...that is tragedy. Best to be honest and upfront about being too selfish for a long-term, committed relationship. It might limit your prospects, but at least you aren't robbing people of their lives...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I have been in several Polyamorous relationships here in the US. I enjoyed the variety. But it got complicated and nasty. Its kind of out of my system. I think I COULD be married to more than one woman...just not AW. I would much rather have the love of my life right beside me and an incredible connection. In that case, I could be monogamous...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sure, Western women cheat too. But it's not in their nature as much because women are more hardwired to be monogamous and seek security and stability rather than variety. They prefer familiarity over variety and novelty. This scientific study demonstrates that.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23740467

Women can't afford to be as promiscuous as men because if they get pregnant and have many partners, then they will not have a stable male partner to raise her children with and support her. So from an evolutionary standpoint, having multiple partners was detrimental to their survival. That's why women did not evolve to be polyamorous, nor are they hardwired for it.

Studies also show that women who have premarital sex or multiple partners are LESS likely to have a stable relationship than men are.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/2 ... 98440.html
According to researchers, the 23 percent of participants who only had sex with their spouse prior to getting hitched reported higher quality marriages versus those who had other past sexual partners as well.

They claim this finding is especially true for women, writing in the report, "We further found that the more sexual partners a woman had had before marriage, the less happy she reported her marriage to be."
The following graphs will show that male promiscuity does not effect long term relationships as much as female promiscuity.

Number of lifetime sexual partners.
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/201 ... -data.html

Virgin brides vs. non-virgin brides.
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/201 ... -risk.html

Also, there is now a scientific reason why men ought to marry a virgin female. It's kind of bizarre, but interesting. See this article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/scie ... ldren.html

Therefore, sorry ladies, but men and women are NOT the same or equal, regardless of what feminism or the liberal media have told you. You've been lied to about equality. Just because America tells you something doesn't make it true.

Use common sense here. If men and women were equal, than societies would have figured that out thousands of years ago. But they never did. That should tell you something and it speaks volumes. All societies throughout history knew that men and women were different and had different natures and hardwired differently too, because that's the truth. Only modern liberal America denies that. America is clearly at the top when it comes to bullshit and self-delusion.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Winston wrote: America is clearly at the top when it comes to bullshit and self-delusion.
No disagreement here. You might as well include Canada and Britain, those two failed Anglo nations.

And in fairness to America, a lot bad ideas came from Western Europe. From there, we got secularism, egalitarianism, and all these other stupid "-isms" that brought horror and misery in both the western and non-western world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

That's why I love Filipina women. They fit right into my way of being with a women. They get it...

On my recent stay in Manila. I met not one but two filipinas who had absolutely no issues with me being with other girls, infact they introduced me to their friends as well. The first girl only wanted, that I should be upfront and tell her if I slept with other girls and to use protection...

They even without asking, kept my condo crisp clean & tidy. They would leave my condo, when i needed to work and come back when I wanted some company. They never imposed any of the society "BS" on me. I got ME time Plus women anytime I wanted.

It was perfect. The great thing being with a filipina is you never feel "Energy Drained" aka "Society Imposed Life" which is a fake construction imposed upon men to make their life miserable.

There was no overly "Relationship Commitment" that has been imposed on us living in a society, no moral judgement...They know, I'm not a bad person ...but just being myself.

1. No words from girls ever.....I don't love her enough ....aka Hollywood brainwashing,....Many women needs to keep hearing how much I love them.

2. I"m not serious - BS brainwashing.....another Psy-Op agenda to keep men miserable.

3. Buy her BS on some anniversary, valentines, take her to movies, be in a "committed relationship" doing BS things.

I feel the western world is just another degraded - upgraded version of India aka third world countries......whichever way you want to look at it...masked with development and economy so that the stink, garbage don't show up. The core issues that would really change humanity - society is not addressed at all even in first world countries.

Developed countries are as stuck as people in third world countries on issues that would really progress humanity as a whole.

Many men would be instantaneously free..when they love 5 women and the women know it....The last part is THE MOST CRUCIAL...when men don't have to hide it..... is the part when they feel most free...The reason is GUILT....Men are at their peak when they live a Guilt Free life.

That's the reason I love Philippines....There is NO GUILT....There is no judgement....Especially for Christian men , it eats up, half of their soul living a guilty life thinking they are not conforming to the society while infact they are doing perfectly natural thing.

Being with many women, taking care of many women at once...is the natural state of a man. See, they kill two birds with one stone...The reason..men dump women, women dump men, get divorce, lead a unhealthy, unhappy married life is because of above equations..The GUILT...If all women knew, his mans wife, gf..It would be a perfect society. A natural state of how it should be.

This state is not twisted form of sharia law in Islam where women are not free. These F**ckers have corrupted everything to even make a comparison on how things would be perfect when men have many women and most crucially the second part...ALL WOMEN Men date KNOW IT...That's the key to success and freedom for both men and women anywhere on planet earth

Guilt make men less productive. When I was dating multiple women and THE WOMEN KNEW IT...Believe it or not...I was at my peak level of productivity in work. I was able to concentrate better, feel better at work, earn even more.

When you get love from multiple women without the guilt ...Believe me...Your DNA will never be the same again...You will grow wings :) ..The whole paradigm changes ...Its obvious....You can imagine it it in this instance..how that life would be...You don't need any proof of it...You just know it...being with many women without the guilt of it is the best thing that could happen to a man...which the PTB do not want it....Its all by design to make our life miserable...

That's what my goal in life is now..being with as many women as possible with them knowing it....:)...I know I will be 10 times more productive being with many women that i truly care and when they know it too...Again, that's the most crucial part...All women should know it...I don't want to hide nor feel guilty....That's when I will be in my true elements of being a man....