Do thick natural Asian women exist and do they love brothas?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MyFirstLove462
Freshman Poster

Do thick natural Asian women exist and do they love brothas?

Post by MyFirstLove462 »

Hey I am African American man and I live in Pittsburgh and I was wondering are their really hot Asian women who are curvy and in shape that have a nice overall natural tan that like black men? I am in Pittsburgh and I can't seem to find any. I see mostly the young Asian women with white guys. But out of all the Asian ethnicities and I'm not trying to be stupid what background of Asian women most likely are attracted to black men-Would it be Chinese,Japanese,Thai,Indian,Indonesian,Filipino,Laon,Malaysian,Korean,Vietnamese,Cambodian women? Which one of these Asian ethnic groups are most likely to date a black guy? What ethnic Asian group has the best bodies? Curvy/thick but built-black men like thick women so that's what I mean, when black men say thick it's not the same way a white guy would consider thick-not to be racist it's just true, and what ethnic Asian group are most likely to get a natural dark tan? Olive tone? Medium/light brown, I know a lot of you say south Asian girls tan well but which countries?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Japan....
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

SilverEnergy wrote:Japan....
Agreed....some Japanese women have AMAZING asses:). My friends that were in the Navy confirm that black men, indeed, did have an advantage in Japan as well. However, you will find that Asians have this weird fetish with bleaching their skin white in Asia. They don't want to be "tan" unlike those of us here in the USA.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why not go for South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Nepali) women instead of East Asian women? If you want a women with a nice booty, a full-figure, and some nice big tits, try South Asian women instead! Some also like Black men, too.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Well

Post by TopSpruce »

I find it strange when black men look for "thick" white or asian women.

Having a fat backside is only desired in African cultures. In white or asian countries the girls don't have the genetics for it and if they do they diet to get rid of it.

Plus, white/asian countries like Japan/Germany/China/Russia are far more developed than Africa. This means the girls are more demmanding and spoiled. A girl from Congo or Uganda will be much more impressed at meeting a black Westerner.

If you're looking for thick girls, Africa is clearly the best choice.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Nowhere in asia do women have curvy pear shaped figures and feminine fat placement in the hips,thighs,buttocks).its not in their hormonal profile to make that during puberty.asian women genetically have low testosterone and low estrogen.their diet wich lacks neccassery saturated fats for cholesterol production(wich creates and is a precursor to all sex hormones)doesn't help either.

however Japan is a great place for brothas.youll have more than enough women,but I'm afraid finding a thick asian women is possible but unlikely.

I agree with zboy1 that southasian women generally have amazing Juicy thickness and curves,in the caribbean palces like trinidade,and also british guyana aswell as dutch guyana,there are lots of indian(Desi) women there and they date black men(and the indian guys date black women).

youre best bet is actually the caribbean if youre looking for thick asian women open to a brotha.

if youre just into asian women specifically without the thickness than Japan is the best place.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

zboy1 wrote:Why not go for South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Nepali) women instead of East Asian women? If you want a women with a nice b***y, a full-figure, and some nice big tits, try South Asian women instead! Some also like Black men, too.
those women int hose places only date their own,if they''date''at all.very strict culture.

if he wants a Desi women he should go to the caribbean.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: Do thick natural Asian women exist and do they love brot

Post by Raja »

MyFirstLove462 wrote:Hey I am African American man and I live in Pittsburgh and I was wondering are their really hot Asian women who are curvy and in shape that have a nice overall natural tan that like black men? I am in Pittsburgh and I can't seem to find any. I see mostly the young Asian women with white guys. But out of all the Asian ethnicities and I'm not trying to be stupid what background of Asian women most likely are attracted to black men-Would it be Chinese,Japanese,Thai,Indian,Indonesian,Filipino,Laon,Malaysian,Korean,Vietnamese,Cambodian women? Which one of these Asian ethnic groups are most likely to date a black guy? What ethnic Asian group has the best bodies? Curvy/thick but built-black men like thick women so that's what I mean, when black men say thick it's not the same way a white guy would consider thick-not to be racist it's just true, and what ethnic Asian group are most likely to get a natural dark tan? Olive tone? Medium/light brown, I know a lot of you say south Asian girls tan well but which countries?
There is a difference between ethnic Asians in Pittsburg who may be many generations removed from their motherlands and Asian nationals. Japanese culture has changed in recent years which is why you got the Japan answer. However is a Japanese woman willing to leave Japan for Pittsburg?

On the other hand Filipinos culturally are a greater match even if every advertised beauty standard is that of a Spaniard. With a rich Chinese in second place. It is still a more open multi ethnic society. Race pretty much is just a beauty standard proposition without all the other baggage other cultures assign to race.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

You can find thick women in East Asia, but SEA is probably your better bet. Taiwanese girls also have nice booties without the butterfaces of SEA, but good luck finding one being a Black man.

Now, I have yellow fever and I am an ass man, to quote Billy Gunn, but I like the "nice ass" over the "badonkadonk", if you catch my drift. I also go for the full package (including face) versus just the ass. I've been with a few Korean and Chinese girls that seemed to have flat asses, but when I got the pants off I was surprised, and when they backed them up on me it felt like heaven.