Chinese women decide QUICK!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

zboy1 wrote:
Yes, but at a much lower rate than dating on the Internet. I've gotten only two dates from cold approaches with Chinese females; they don't respond very well to that, for some reason. ...
Really? I never had any problems with cold approaches in China. That's how I met all my dates. One of the reasons why I found it much better than the West.

"You have to remember, the concept of Western-style dating is abnormal in China; Chinese females will only go on dates with men they see as 'marriage material,' not for one-night stands like Western hoes, unless their 'Americanized or Westernized' like Asian American females. ..."

This is changing, though..... rapidly.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Chinese women decide QUICK!

Post by Halwick »

No doubt she sees great long-term potential in you.

What is her age? If between 25-29, here's an interesting article that may explain why she's anxious to get married:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21320560

zboy1 wrote:I know Kai mentioned in his ChineseMainland Dating guide, that Chinese women decide very quickly about whether or not they want to be with a particular man or not; Well, in my case, it certainly is the case!

My girlfriend in Shenzhen (for about a month)--is already talking about marriage and having kids and stuff, lol. Man, she's really serious too. I really like her but I think its too soon, lol. She's really infatuated with me--and wants me to be in a very serious relationship with her. I like her too, but maybe I will tell her to wait until our relationship lasts for more than two years before deciding to make the 'big decision.'
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

eh... I think women are full of lies, they're single because they've set personal taste too high.

You might be educated with a nice apartment and car, but when did a man ever care about your car your house or your financial situation when it came down to it?

Flip it to the other side, you expect a man to make as much or more....countless men have married uneducated women and it wasn't for the sake of taking advantage of a uneducated woman, live wonderful lives and eventually the woman decided she wanted a education and did it with no pressure from her husband most times, but women won't date a man who isn't educated now days, hell my ex said she "could marry me" and then after a talk with daddy told me she can't marry a man with no degree and she wants to be with a educated man, later saying it had nothing to do with money just education, perhaps that would have counted but I told her I plan on going to college and she responded with "i can't wait that long"

And for that matter the article mentioned one woman who didn't think you could start anything with blind dates or meeting up with someone and rather meet someone in a social circle...well if you didn't find a husband thus far in a social circle it isn't going to happen so what choice do you have?

Zboy thanks for the information you gave me, I have WeChat, I never used QQ though, I'll have to look in to that if fate brings me back to China.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

Lol at you guys trying to take on Chinese women...

the numbers of chinese women are skewed against chinese men. oh well.. you will force them to find other women from other countries...

from what I have seen in the internet and what have seen from chinese girls (straight from mainland chinese) here in vancouver i'm not that attracted to them. I am not going to rule chinese women out... but in the time being... I will root for you guys... lol
maxtazm
Freshman Poster

Post by maxtazm »

ya that is pretty humorous. it's like a few times right after i slept with some chinese girls they start talking about starting a famly. w.t.f..... Hotter girls don't seem to do that though, because they have options.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote: Professor is simply butthurt because of HIS bad experience in China. At the same time, though, he is not TOTALLY wrong. A girl wanting to marry a guy with a house and car is not some spoiling from westernization. It has been like that for millennia here. The reason is, no matter how much the girl wants it, HER PARENTS DECIDE, in the end, who she can marry. No parent is going to let their girl marry a guy who doesn't have a house, as that signals he can't take care of their ONLY CHILD.

Most girls want marriage. They date like western people and certainly don't want flings. They are not going to waste their time on someone they ALREADY KNOW their parents won't approve.

POOR GUYS have options here. Why? Because their parents struggled and saved all their lives and will BUY them a house when they are ready to marry. EVERY SINGLE friend or classmate of my wife, who married in the last two years, is a normal local guy with a regular job, making not more than $500 per month, usually a lot less. They have a house, every one of them, because of their parents. Foreigners don't have this luxury. Foreigners also can't walk into a bank and get a mortgage on a house. They would have to buy out of pocket, which puts them at a disadvantage.
I wonder why Professor's experience in China is different from everyone's? We don't know anything about him. Why doesn't he post his photos and age? That will tell us a lot.

The_Adventurer, about the house thing, what if you don't personally own a house, but your parents do? Does that count to Chinese women? My parents own more than one house, so that could potentially be seen as that we have an extra house for me and my future wife to live in, right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Winston wrote: I wonder why Professor's experience in China is different from everyone's? We don't know anything about him. Why doesn't he post his photos and age? That will tell us a lot.

The_Adventurer, about the house thing, what if you don't personally own a house, but your parents do? Does that count to Chinese women? My parents own more than one house, so that could potentially be seen as that we have an extra house for me and my future wife to live in, right?
Only if she fancies living in Taiwan or America. My parents own their house, and it is paid for. They also have quite a bit of land somewhere. It doesn't mean much, though, as we have no desire or plans to live in America.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eorthisio
Freshman Poster

Post by Eorthisio »

They decide quickly if you got enough money to buy an apartment and a car at her name.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eorthisio
Freshman Poster

Post by Eorthisio »

Not so sure, I lnow some real spoiled b*tches who's parents are farmers or factory workers in the rural areas of china, the kind of girls that are only looking for a rich husband and are not even looking for a work as they see their parents working hard and still being poor.

And even worse, because these girls are from the countryside they are far from being as open minded as urban chinese ladies, and thus you can't even expect to have sex with them before getting married.

But the absolute worst chinese woman I know is a girl from Chengdu, because she spent a lot of time with the foreign community over there her personality is a mix of chinese "i want a rich husband who will buy me an apartment and a car" plus american/western "i will only consider super handsome guys even if i am a far below average looking chick and also fat (that she is)". She talk and behave like a stupid b*tch from the west but won't do stuff like casual sex because she pretend chinese girls don't, she behave like a princess although she is uglier than girls from farming families who use no cosmetics and have a hard life, this is very likely the worst personality i have ever seen on a woman.