Success rates of marriages with foreign women...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Success rates of marriages with foreign women...

Post by Enticer »

Any data on american men that marry abroad and the success rates of said marriages?

A friend of mine has about 10 american friends who have married either Japanese or Chinese women. All but one are happy and in love..even after 5-10 yrs of marriage.

I do know here in the US there's an epidemic of women who leave their men after child birth. Its been said that women (american) will initiate divorce 75% of the time. But, in many cases the men have it coming as they're cheats and wife beaters.

Opinions on the success of marrying a foreign woman for marriage?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Success is a moving target I suppose. If they become heavily westernized & want to remain in the marriage, it's just as bad or worse. My cousin is an MD & has a Mexican wife & an adopted mexican child. He's working himself to death. They're not westernized, they're worse if that's possible (Spelled downright decadent.).