Dating and Race - Color Still Matters

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dating and Race - Color Still Matters

Post by Rock »

A study of dating apps users and their color prferences reported by The Young Turks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoy0HGK ... M73A0ZjYjQ
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating and Race - Color Still Matters

Post by zboy1 »

Rock wrote:A study of dating apps users and their color prferences reported by The Young Turks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoy0HGK ... M73A0ZjYjQ
Rock, are you really surprised by the findings? Of course, some White males might be surprised by the poll, but it won't come as a surprise to most ethnic men or people of color.

That's why I think racial topics should be discussed on this forum--but done in an intelligent and non-insulting way: unlike the way Odbo, Lone Yakuza, IloveBlackAmericanWomen, Gordan or Terra Firma have gone about it in the past. ...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

As I said before, sexual preferences across racial lines in America is based on stereotypes. Even a lot of the white anglo guys I meet in Asia have these hard wired racist beliefs a lot of time which come out in conversation. They secretly like the idea of having other races' women at their feet and shaming non-white men. Non-anglo whites are a lot different in this regard..they view sex as sex and might have kinks but the power component and shaming aspect of it is much less.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:As I said before, sexual preferences across racial lines in America is based on stereotypes. Even a lot of the white anglo guys I meet in Asia have these hard wired racist beliefs a lot of time which come out in conversation. They secretly like the idea of having other races' women at their feet and shaming non-white men. Non-anglo whites are a lot different in this regard..they view sex as sex and might have kinks but the power component and shaming aspect of it is much less.
Blacks, Jews and Latinos are guilty of it too, but much less so than White males. Why is that? White males are among the most cockblocking, racist, and fake alpha acting race of men I've ever come across in my travels around the world (no offense to the White posters on HA).
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

All men who live in the U.S. matrix get infected or tainted in some way by the culture. I just think it effects minorities in different ways. You're right about the phoniness though. I think 90% of white American guys i've met abroad have been really untrustworthy and highly deceptive individuals right off the bat. This is why I have a pretty strict quota on the types that I associate with now. I really do think the reason why American women are so f***ed up too is because there is also some long term cultural patterning/shaping behavior going on with American men as an influence. American women just didn't suddenly become bitches overnight.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

According to TYT
Most desired: White men, asian women
Least desired: Black men, black women.

So, why are white guys still bitchin'? :wink:

The comment section is hilarious.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Asians view Jews as Anglos. They can't tell the difference between Adam Sandler and Brad Pitt. They just have no eye for it.

Jews stopped being a race in America sometime around the 60ies.

Not so for other parts of the world especially the Ole' Continent.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

This is the premise behind the forum or raceanddating.com

we have the exact thread. This is still a taboo topic but I think slowly it is gaining media traction. If you look at the RSS news of the site you will headlines upon headlines exploring this issue.

http://raceanddating.com/forum/viewtopi ... e291df19c3
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

God, I don't even want to discuss this
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster

Post by Hackenfall Backslash »

Sigh. We're STILL doing this?
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

"There's something about breasts that have never been touched by white hands."
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Note that this type of study does not take ethnic-specific dating sites in consideration. For example, dating sites that cater to Indians (from India) in North America. Or Sina.com's Chinese language dating site for North America (aka "2 Red Beas").

There are numerous Latino dating sites in the US. Mainstream dating services such as eharmony.com has Latino specific match making service:
http://www.eharmony.com/hispanic-dating/

And Asian-American specific:
http://www.eharmony.com/asian-dating/
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I do pretty badly on Tinder and I'm white.

Online dating is a terrible point of reference. As a guy, you won't do well on it unless you are VERY good looking or you learn how to sell yourself on it (which is very difficult and takes months....I've had some friends that figured it out though and went from 0 to tons of dates).
George
Freshman Poster

Post by George »

ladislav wrote:Asians view Jews as Anglos. They can't tell the difference between Adam Sandler and Brad Pitt. They just have no eye for it.

That's right, which works out just fine for the Jews who can fool the dumb goy better that way. Jews fooled gentile white Americans for the longest time, probably still are, "hey, we're both white so there's not a dime's worth of difference between us except one goes to synagogue, the other goes to church, right?"

LOL what a scam. The Jews really did a number on gentile whites. And they're going to do that to the clueless Asians.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

George wrote:
ladislav wrote:Asians view Jews as Anglos. They can't tell the difference between Adam Sandler and Brad Pitt. They just have no eye for it.

That's right, which works out just fine for the Jews who can fool the dumb goy better that way. Jews fooled gentile white Americans for the longest time, probably still are, "hey, we're both white so there's not a dime's worth of difference between us except one goes to synagogue, the other goes to church, right?"

LOL what a scam. The Jews really did a number on gentile whites. And they're going to do that to the clueless Asians.
Well, an average American has no eyes for ethnic nicities. An average Euro can immeditately tell Jews by facial features, but not a Yank. This did not always use to be the case but is so now as an average American gets dumber and dumber.

Not only that, Jews in America today put their ancestry as Russian and Polish and Hungarian, etc. And they get away with it. So, it looks as if "Russian Americans" are the richest group in the US.
When you tell them that Goldberg and Lipshitz are not Russian or Polish names, they give you a blank stare. Those countries kicked them out precisely because they were NOT of that ethnicity or nationality, but they " became" Russian and Polish in the USA. They used to be classified as Hebrews in the USA a hundred years ago but no more. Now, they are "Russians" Yeah, right! And Americans have no clue. Too dumbed down.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!