How many virgins are there left in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 19th, 2019, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I think you missed the past of the past where I posted the trollercoaster, ghost. That whole 80% nonsense was just me having fun pretending to have absolutely crazy ideas like cornfed or moretorque. There is probably only 5-10% of the population that absolutely shouldn't breed in an ideal society- criminals, people with substantial genetic disorders, people with schizophrenia, etc. All of these conditions are more prevalent in men than women. So realistically, in a society in which virginity is valued, unfit men would not be allowed to have sex with virgins and thus there would be ever so slightly more virgin females than males.

As an added note, soon we'll have total control of the genome, Gattica style, so all my concerns about genetic disorders will be moot. Just last week they discovered a new process that allows editing of single nucleotides in DNA! Soon, all this bullshit about race and all the other crap people use to claim superiority over one another won't matter.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: How many virgins are there left in America?

Post by Splicelo »

Go to utah and you find that most girls are virgins, most mormon girls that is. Utah is a moron state. Most have sex on their wedding night, they have a very conservative culture but then they are super religious. In my experience of dealing with Christians, i find mormons to be the most othrodox, they stay true to their religion way more than Catholics for example.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm actually dating one right now. Was in a long-term relationship and waiting for marriage since 17, fell apart at 23, very religious. Even if given the chance I respect her so much I doubt I'd cross that line unless we somehow ended up married.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 3:52 pm
I'm actually dating one right now. Was in a long-term relationship and waiting for marriage since 17, fell apart at 23,
Hardly surprising it fell apart is she was so callous as to deprive her fiancé of six years of sex.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:04 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I'm actually dating one right now. Was in a long-term relationship and waiting for marriage since 17, fell apart at 23,
Hardly surprising it fell apart is she was so callous as to deprive her fiancé of six years of sex.
She left him, soooooo
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
She left him, soooooo
I hope the simp was having sex with others, especially given that she almost certainly was.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:20 pm
HouseMD wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
She left him, soooooo
I hope the simp was having sex with others, especially given that she almost certainly was.
They both weren't, they're retarded committed to their religion
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

HouseMD wrote:
I'm actually dating one right now. Was in a long-term relationship and waiting for marriage since 17, fell apart at 23, very religious. Even if given the chance I respect her so much I doubt I'd cross that line unless we somehow ended up married.
you mean a mormon girl?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Splicelo wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 8:57 pm
HouseMD wrote:
you mean a mormon girl?
Nah, extremely conservative Christian
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

HouseMD wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 12:50 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 8:57 pm
HouseMD wrote:
you mean a mormon girl?
Nah, extremely conservative Christian
Mormons are the conservative ones i've met.