How many virgins are there left in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

How many virgins are there left in America?

Post by Temprano26 »

I recall in high school I saw girls that lost their virginity as early as 14 years old because our society expects people to lose their virginity as soon as they are physically able to do so. If a guy has his virginity past the age of 15, people think he must be a loser who can't get laid. When I was 21 this girl said to me "you could have screwed one of the ugly chicks". She was one of the worst human beings I have ever met because she had the mentality of a rotten teenage girl. If I had her mentality, I would have let myself be defiled by one of those scummy girls in high school who probably got knocked up since then.

It is not really a surprise America has so many screwed up people waltzing into public places blasting everyone with an AK. We have too much sexual frustration coupled with a repressed society that sees something wrong with every individual. I feel like I know only about three virgins off the top of my head. Seriously, I can't think of any more.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

A great number of men and women are virgins at the end of high school, it's just that no one talks about it. People brag about their sexual conquests, but no one brags about retaining their virginity, so it seems like no one is a virgin because all you hear about is sex. The number of virgins plummets after about 25 to less than 2% of the population, however. And I hear if you reach 30, you become a wizard.

article with some data: http://m.livescience.com/13072-sex-stat ... -rise.html
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If we are talking about people in currently in their late teens, then the answer to the question of how many virgins there are would seem to be; plenty of male ones, but virtually zero female ones. In relation to girls, it would be more pertinent to ask how many had not been sodomized, gangbanged, DPed, had various kinds of lesbian experiences etc. The answer; not a lot. Even people a few years out of high school probably don't realize just how (literally) f***ed up things are now.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:If we are talking about people in currently in their late teens, then the answer to the question of how many virgins there are would seem to be; plenty of male ones, but virtually zero female ones. In relation to girls, it would be more pertinent to ask how many had not been sodomized, gangbanged, DPed, had various kinds of lesbian experiences etc. The answer; not a lot. Even people a few years out of high school probably don't realize just how (literally) f***ed up things are now.
I would love to see any data to actually support your claims.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:If we are talking about people in currently in their late teens, then the answer to the question of how many virgins there are would seem to be; plenty of male ones, but virtually zero female ones. In relation to girls, it would be more pertinent to ask how many had not been sodomized, gangbanged, DPed, had various kinds of lesbian experiences etc. The answer; not a lot. Even people a few years out of high school probably don't realize just how (literally) f***ed up things are now.
Of course you won't find ANY data on this topic, because the politically correct assholes in academia NEVER publish data that embarrasses Liberal theology. So I dare you, try to find data on the percentage of virgins of each sex at around age 20. Don't tell me the average age of loss of virginity, or percentage of virgins at 15; those numbers are irrelevant.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Of course you won't find ANY data on this topic, because the politically correct assholes in academia NEVER publish data that embarrasses Liberal theology. So I dare you, try to find data on the percentage of virgins of each sex at around age 20. Don't tell me the average age of loss of virginity, or percentage of virgins at 15; those numbers are irrelevant.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/hea ... 45556388/1

Roughly a quarter of women and men ages 18-19 on college campuses have never had sexual contact with another person. These numbers are higher at Ivy League schools like Harvard, where 72 percent start as virgins and 27 percent graduate as virgins, while the majority have only one partner over their four years of college.

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2013/ ... 13/?page=3

every survey I can find places the number of virgins of each sex at 20-30 percent in college. I've found zero evidence to the contrary. Most of the girls I am friends with either didn't have sex till they were 18-20 or shacked up and married a guy and have only had one to two sexual partners.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/hea ... 45556388/1

Roughly a quarter of women and men ages 18-19 on college campuses have never had sexual contact with another person. These numbers are higher at Ivy League schools like Harvard, where 72 percent start as virgins and 27 percent graduate as virgins, while the majority have only one partner over their four years of college.

every survey I can find places the number of virgins of each sex at 20-30 percent in college. I've found zero evidence to the contrary. Most of the girls I am friends with either didn't have sex till they were 18-20 or shacked up and married a guy and have only had one to two sexual partners.
So you didn't find the relevant data, just as I predicted.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
HouseMD wrote:http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/hea ... 45556388/1

So you didn't find the relevant data, just as I predicted.
You asked for the percentage of each sex around age 20, I gave you a sample of 18-19 year old college students, with both sexes at approximately 25% virgins (measured independently, not combined-females clocked the same quarter being virgins as males). It would be expected that there are less virgins, percentage wise, in the non-college female population, as the group as a whole has higher numbers of sexual partners on average, higher rates of pregnancy, and higher STI rates than women with any college education.

I've provided more data than you, so please, try and back your opinion up. I've provided some evidence and you have provided nothing by which to refute it, which is a bad way to conduct discourse.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

http://www.citizenlink.com/2011/04/07/g ... -campuses/

Another college survey. Among women age 20-24, 15 percent are still virgins, while among men, 18.5 percent are virgins. So, between the age groups of 18-19 and 20-24, the percent of virgin females declines from 25% to 15%, while the male cohort declines from 25% to 18.5%. Certainly there are still more virgin males, but 3 out of 20 females in the 20-24 bracket is still a virgin, while males in the same category have 3.7 virgins per 20, hardly a massive difference.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:You asked for the percentage of each sex around age 20, I gave you a sample of 18-19 year old college students, with both sexes at approximately 25% virgins (measured independently, not combined-females clocked the same quarter being virgins as males). It would be expected that there are less virgins, percentage wise, in the non-college female population, as the group as a whole has higher numbers of sexual partners on average, higher rates of pregnancy, and higher STI rates than women with any college education.

I've provided more data than you, so please, try and back your opinion up. I've provided some evidence and you have provided nothing by which to refute it, which is a bad way to conduct discourse.
The quote "men and women" doesn't make it clear whether it is for each sex. Since you asked for data, I looked up the source for the article you mentioned. Here it is:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

The interesting data is in tables 3 & 4. Here you see that there are more male virgins than female in every age group, and that the difference increases with age.

Note what I said, not that there would be a massive difference, but rather that embarrassing data would be hard to find. That there are less female virgins than male virgins is embarrassing. And this was hidden in the popular articles. In a healthy society, there would be massively more female virgins than male virgins.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
HouseMD wrote:You asked for the percentage of each sex around age 20, I gave you a sample of 18-19 year old college students, with both sexes at approximately 25% virgins (measured independently, not combined-females clocked the same quarter being virgins as males). It would be expected that there are less virgins, percentage wise, in the non-college female population, as the group as a whole has higher numbers of sexual partners on average, higher rates of pregnancy, and higher STI rates than women with any college education.

The quote "men and women" doesn't make it clear whether it is for each sex. Since you asked for data, I looked up the source for the article you mentioned. Here it is:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

The interesting data is in tables 3 & 4. Here you see that there are more male virgins than female in every age group, and that the difference increases with age.

Note what I said, not that there would be a massive difference, but rather that embarrassing data would be hard to find. That there are less female virgins than male virgins is embarrassing. And this was hidden in the popular articles. In a healthy society, there would be massively more female virgins than male virgins.
I disagree. Over the course of human history, only 20% of men have passed on their genes, while 80% of females have. It stands to reason that only about one in five men is therefore fit for reproduction, while 4 in 5 females are fit to reproduce. Successful men have often been serial monogamists in modern history and bearers of harems in the past, while peasant men would often be used to wage war against the enemies of the powerful and die before having children. This led to the increasing IQs and fitness of the human species. By giving a virgin bride to every man and matching them up 1 to 1, you essentially stop this process.

You say there are too few women that are virgins- I say there are far too few male virgins. There are way too many men that shouldn't be polluting the gene pool out there, and even in the past the majority of men would never bring a child into this world. The ideal number of female virgins would probably be about 20%, while the number of male virgins should be around 40-50%. They used to send the weakest sons off to the priesthood or have them be trained as celibate servants for a reason.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:I disagree. Over the course of human history, only 20% of men have passed on their genes, while 80% of females have. It stands to reason that only about one in five men is therefore fit for reproduction, while 4 in 5 females are fit to reproduce. Successful men have often been serial monogamists in modern history and bearers of harems in the past, while peasant men would often be used to wage war against the enemies of the powerful and die before having children. This led to the increasing IQs and fitness of the human species. By giving a virgin bride to every man and matching them up 1 to 1, you essentially stop this process.

You say there are too few women that are virgins- I say there are far too few male virgins. There are way too many men that shouldn't be polluting the gene pool out there, and even in the past the majority of men would never bring a child into this world. The ideal number of female virgins would probably be about 20%, while the number of male virgins should be around 40-50%. They used to send the weakest sons off to the priesthood or have them be trained as celibate servants for a reason.
How can you be so dumb? And how can I be so dumb to waste my time responding to you? Everything you wrote here is wrong. This has already been explained to you, but you have no interest in understanding, you just want to defend evil at all costs. You are the enemy of every decent man.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I disagree. Over the course of human history, only 20% of men have passed on their genes, while 80% of females have. It stands to reason that only about one in five men is therefore fit for reproduction, while 4 in 5 females are fit to reproduce. Successful men have often been serial monogamists in modern history and bearers of harems in the past, while peasant men would often be used to wage war against the enemies of the powerful and die before having children. This led to the increasing IQs and fitness of the human species. By giving a virgin bride to every man and matching them up 1 to 1, you essentially stop this process.

How can you be so dumb? And how can I be so dumb to waste my time responding to you? Everything you wrote here is wrong. This has already been explained to you, but you have no interest in understanding, you just want to defend evil at all costs. You are the enemy of every decent man.
I fail to understand how you believe that more than half of men qualify as decent men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There are two problems with this:
1. In the context of agricultural/industrial civilization it is desirable to give most men a stake in society by way of sexual and reproductive rights so that they will work and fight for the society and behave themselves, even at the risk of some dysgenia.
2. Modern sexual selection is actively dysgenic, binging about the exact opposite situation to the one desired, as I have recently explained.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm sort of taking him for a ride.

Though I will state that there are more men that should never breed than there are women that never should in an ideal society. More men will end up in prison, more men have awful genetic disorders, and more men suffer from predisposed genetic psychiatric disorders than women. These guys shouldn't be having kids, and in a society in which virginity had value, should thus not have sex.