Arent foreign dating sites as bad as American ones ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Arent foreign dating sites as bad as American ones ?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Now, it doesnt get worse than Match.com and Ehormany for guys. But I signed up for many foreign sites that are recommended by Wiston and Steeve. I paid $35 and didnt even get one reply to my email.

Why the myth that foreign dating sites are better ?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

The worst foreign is better than the best American, has been my experience. And BTW, thats Elena's Models in which i only got three or so e-mails and only one of those wrote back more than once. But any dating site in the USA sucks like crazy even worse! But I bet I could go back on Elena's Models and eventually get at least some numbers within a month or two. Try that in America and you'd be spending maybe even years doing that. . . Just to end up with one or two numbers. :shock:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Really, Arabian_prince? In my experience, it's been the total opposite!: I get so many interests on DateInAsia, Loveme.com, Chinese and LatinLoveLinks, and various Russian Dating sites--I have a hard time choosing.

Even on a Western-oriented dating site like WorldFriends--focused on Westerners interested in foreign and ethnic guys--I do well. But every American dating site like Eharmony and Match.com--I get next to zero responses, LOL! Why is that? And this is the God honest truth I'm saying!

Seriously, if that doesn't show you the racism involved in the Western Dating scene--and the difficulty in dating Western females, in general--than I don't know how more proof you need to show how dysfunctional the dating scene really is in the West....
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

@zboy, I have no doubt that the Western dating sites are hell for men and heaven for women.

But what are the alternatives ? Im not attracted to Asian women. Whats left for me ?
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

FOREIGN AFFAIRS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN ALL DATING SITES. THIS GUY JOHN IS KNOWN FOR HIRING HOOKERS AND HAS PENDING LEGAL ISSUES. GO MAKE A YOUTUBE SEARCH ON THAT GUY.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Arent foreign dating sites as bad as American ones ?

Post by jamesbond »

Arabian_prince wrote: Why the myth that foreign dating sites are better ?
Forget internet dating websites, they are a waste of time! The type of women you want to meet don't use internet dating, they meet men face to face. Just travel to the country your interested in and DO NOT use any online dating sites!

There are a lot of women who like to use online dating to scam men out of money. I wouldn't touch online dating with a ten foot pole! Studies show online dating does not bring people together.

The only way to meet people is face to face, it's also the most natural way to meet people. One more thing, your not going to find any good looking women on the internet, if the woman was good looking .......... she wouldn't be using the internet! :P

Most of the hot women you see using online dating are only interested in getting money out of men, they never want to meet you face to face, they will tell you when you respond to them that they need a certain amount of money to get some work done on their teeth or their mother or father needs to have a medical procedure done.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."