My relationship ended, wake up call

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Notice the girl on the right? I chatted to a Chinese girl who looked exactly like her. I found her on wechat. She was definitely dateable by HA guys, but she was a bit young for me.

Bangkok is a good place to be as there are plenty of ladies here from other countries. Met my first Laotian last night. Falcon's Issan lady helped translate.

Anyway, cheer up because the world is not running out of pretty girls...

I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

magnum wrote:At this point I've lost all direction, this girl was the focus point of my future.

I've been thinking of going to college, but I'd just farther my unemployment and I hardly want to work full time and take night school.

Even attempt to be a engineer crossed my mind, witch only added to the kick in the balls when she said that to me....but I'm so old now, I'd be 31 to 33 by the time I finished, what kind of life is that, starting out at 33, I'm ashamed of my life, I think in some ways though cruel my girl friend was right, I'm not excellent or a dream guy.

The funny thing is, she still wants to be friends...even said she'd help me if I came back to china......I played along...who knows if I go back maybe she can introduce me to some women, at least that's the lie I like to tell my self.

I can't even exercise the pain away...my back is still pulled and all I want to do is eat junk food that will make me fat as I can't exercise.

Thought about posting her picture, after that I think you guys would realize what I mean by never dating a girl that beautiful again, infarct maybe I will, even if it's just to torture my self

http://postimg.org/image/p44oyjs53/

She's the one in the middle, love of my life...and worst thing that ever happened to me
Stop with the "I'm Old" BS. You are not even close to old. You are making me feel ancient...lol. If you had a good degree and were able to secure a great job at 33 using that degree, that would be a great thing. You could be an expert in your field before 40. You have your whole life ahead of you, don't short-change yourself. If you use age as an excuse, you will never do anything. When you are 40, looking back...you'd regret that.

Do you have male friends that you can hang out with? You gotta get your mind off of it and you aren't likely to be able to feel better about things by banging some western broad. Trust me, when you bang someone very inferior to the one you loved, it will just make things worse. You need to get back to Asia for that.

Whatever you do, don't be readily available for this girl. This will just make it easier on her and harder on you .

Do what it takes to recover and get back in the gym. It will make you feel better when you are progressing in one or more ways. Go on a hike and get out into nature. Set some goals that excite you and focus on those....make them happen. Don't dwell in the past as it will only cause you pain. Pull yourself up and move forward....good things will come again.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

magnum wrote:At this point I've lost all direction, this girl was the focus point of my future.

I've been thinking of going to college, but I'd just farther my unemployment and I hardly want to work full time and take night school.

Even attempt to be a engineer crossed my mind, witch only added to the kick in the balls when she said that to me....but I'm so old now, I'd be 31 to 33 by the time I finished, what kind of life is that, starting out at 33, I'm ashamed of my life, I think in some ways though cruel my girl friend was right, I'm not excellent or a dream guy.

The funny thing is, she still wants to be friends...even said she'd help me if I came back to china......I played along...who knows if I go back maybe she can introduce me to some women, at least that's the lie I like to tell my self.

I can't even exercise the pain away...my back is still pulled and all I want to do is eat junk food that will make me fat as I can't exercise.

Thought about posting her picture, after that I think you guys would realize what I mean by never dating a girl that beautiful again, infarct maybe I will, even if it's just to torture my self

She's the one in the middle, love of my life...and worst thing that ever happened to me
You need women like this, el pato (just kidding but not about the women, I'm dead serious about that!):

http://www.4shared.com/folder/iq2ZrFLM/yes-yes.html
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

You need women like this, el pato (just kidding but not about the women, I'm dead serious about that!):

http://www.4shared.com/folder/iq2ZrFLM/yes-yes.html

It seems that his type is cute, innocent-looking and delicate. I would say that he's gonna need someone similar to what he loved before to erase the memory of what he lost. "Delicate" women are all over some parts of Asia, but rare in the western world. If he did find someone that fits the profile that is living in the USA, she will be impossible to get and hold on to. Being an extremely religious guy (anti sex before marriage) is going to make it harder to recover, but he'll get there.

That said, Latin women can be so hot. I'm definitely not a fan of the ones that have a lot of junk in the trunk (or THICK) but a lean Latin woman can be just beyond amazing....
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

xiongmao wrote:Notice the girl on the right? I chatted to a Chinese girl who looked exactly like her. I found her on wechat. She was definitely dateable by HA guys, but she was a bit young for me.

Bangkok is a good place to be as there are plenty of ladies here from other countries. Met my first Laotian last night. Falcon's Issan lady helped translate.

Anyway, cheer up because the world is not running out of pretty girls...

At first glance, I would say those girls are NOT dateable....just fuckable. While it is definitely true that the world is not running out of pretty girls, it's not exactly easy to find GOOD girls that are also pretty.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Not worth spending ur time on a female like this....

It may be hard for you, but it's not like she's the only attractive woman in the world..... TBH if I broke up like that I'd find it very hard to recover in a little while..... Maybe thinking some other thoughts...... However (and even I'm going to tell you this), the best thing you can rely on is time.

Read my critique on mainland China in the Rants and Raves section, and focus on the "Love and Marriage" section. You will get an idea of how Chinese women are materialistic, demanding, and increasingly like AW these days. Once you finish reading it, I hope to see your response/s.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Remember, her father may have paramount influence over pretty much every single aspect of her life...... This is typical to the East Asian mentality. Perhaps it is because that guy observed you while you lived with her daughter, did not really like you for the person you are, and influenced her daughter to break up with you.
When you deal with typical Chinese/East Asian in-laws, you must remember that they are extremely practical minded and are focused on daily/worldly things (coz 90% of them don't have a life).

If she told u she has dreams, that what are her dreams? What is her definition of an ideal man other than career/profession?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!