Asian male and White woman (there can be happiness)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Asian male and White woman (there can be happiness)

Post by DanielleNguyen »

First off I will start with I am an white American female. (I know boo, we hate you, burn in hades. Heard it a lot) The thing is I am not your typical American female. I was raised by my grandpa and mom who were very old fashioned. I wore skirts below the knees and shirts that were no lower than 4 fingers from my clavicle. As a young girl I grew crops with my grandpa and worked in the corn fields. I knew how to can tomatoes, make clothes, jewelry and soaps. Now as a adult I own my own business (touchofheart.net) What you are about to read is a true love story between me and a vietnamese male named Duc.

When Duc first met me face to face, it was a dark night. I was outside looking up at the moon and stars. I watched the fog go over the moon. I don't know if he was bored or not but he sat beside me. I smiled and began a conversation pointing up showing him the big dipper. He smiled back at me and I told him old greek stories about how the stars came to be.

The next day I asked him to come to the museum of Appalachia with me and told him old stories of Johnny Appleseed and took him stall to stall. Duc was very quiet and I heard music playing. the old country band was picking up the pace of the music. I thought of a unique way to bring Duc out of his shell. I grabbed his hand pulled him into the grass and began dancing with him. Lots of people turned to look at us and I continued dancing not caring about the people staring. I got Duc to smile. over the next few days we became very close.

Duc and I started dating. We soon after got engaged. He was deployed to Kuwait when I was 2 months pregnant. i wrote him letters everyday. He said he'd recieve them in bulk. The people who delivered the mail always knew what letters were his because I would send the letters in colorful decorated envelopes. AS time passed I did feel lonely. I sent Duc the ultrasounds of the baby and small gifts like homemade fudge. (24 pieces all different flavors).

On March 28, on my sister's birthday, I had a beautiful baby boy. In June Duc came back and held Aidan for the first time. Aidan I think knew Duc was his dad because he seemed happy in his arms.
Duc and I got married on June 11th. I knew he was the person I wanted to spend forever with. My wedding band on my hand only cost thirty dollars. I didn't want a expensive ring. Our wedding was only eighty dollars. I didn't want a wedding dress. I wanted a court house wedding. I didn't need anything fancy. Just to spend forever with him is all I wanted.

Our home is simple and I am a stay at home mom now with our son who just turned 6 months. I still run my handmade shop. I enjoy the pride in making things. Duc and I are very happy. However, we are very different people. I am libra. He is scorpio. He is mysterious, stern, and over protective. (I mean very over protective.) I am kind, too forgiving, and easy going. I also get excited over small things. (After a disagreement that hurt my feelings Duc brought me gummy bears and all was forgiven.)

BREAKING STEREOTYPES (AMERICAN WHITE FEMALE)
1.) All American women are fat and manly. (I am 125 lbs. (just had baby was 111 before) and five foot 3 inches. I think that is dainty.
2.) All American women are violent. ( If I get into a fight I don't fight back. Its not worth it. There are peaceful women you know.)
3.) All American women are money hungry. (I and quite a few others I have met marry for love. )

ASIAN MALE STEREOTYPES.
1.) They all have small penises. (uh no. I could give proof but that would humiliate my husband.
2.) They have no libido. (yes no libido, that's why China has a population problem. (sarcasm)
3.) They eat cats. (I have yet to met a Asian who has eaten a kitten. I know a lot)

Dating tips (For the American Woman)
1.) Be yourself.
2.) No you will not find a guy who is out of a anime or drama. (If that's what your looking for stop and don't be creepy)
3.) If you don't understand him admit it.

Dating tips (for the Asian male)
1.) If she is talking about anime, Korean dramas, or is asking to speak foreign language she most likely has a fetish, so run!
2.) Finding a good woman takes time.
3.) Don't mention your salary, lie and say its really low. if she stays she likes you for you.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This thread should be made a sticky for all the Angry Asian men out there...Also, I think angry Black men like Mr. Darcy would also benefit from reading your insights, DanielleNguyen.

Too bad there aren't more American women out there like you around in the States, LOL.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Well thank you. Most the angry asian men are currently biting my heads off in other threads. Lol
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Asian male and White woman (there can be happiness)

Post by nicho12 »

DanielleNguyen wrote:First off I will start with I am an white American female. (I know boo, we hate you, burn in hades. Heard it a lot) The thing is I am not your typical American female. I was raised by my grandpa and mom who were very old fashioned. I wore skirts below the knees and shirts that were no lower than 4 fingers from my clavicle. As a young girl I grew crops with my grandpa and worked in the corn fields. I knew how to can tomatoes, make clothes, jewelry and soaps. Now as a adult I own my own business (touchofheart.net) What you are about to read is a true love story between me and a vietnamese male named Duc.

When Duc first met me face to face, it was a dark night. I was outside looking up at the moon and stars. I watched the fog go over the moon. I don't know if he was bored or not but he sat beside me. I smiled and began a conversation pointing up showing him the big dipper. He smiled back at me and I told him old greek stories about how the stars came to be.

The next day I asked him to come to the museum of Appalachia with me and told him old stories of Johnny Appleseed and took him stall to stall. Duc was very quiet and I heard music playing. the old country band was picking up the pace of the music. I thought of a unique way to bring Duc out of his shell. I grabbed his hand pulled him into the grass and began dancing with him. Lots of people turned to look at us and I continued dancing not caring about the people staring. I got Duc to smile. over the next few days we became very close.

Duc and I started dating. We soon after got engaged. He was deployed to Kuwait when I was 2 months pregnant. i wrote him letters everyday. He said he'd recieve them in bulk. The people who delivered the mail always knew what letters were his because I would send the letters in colorful decorated envelopes. AS time passed I did feel lonely. I sent Duc the ultrasounds of the baby and small gifts like homemade fudge. (24 pieces all different flavors).

On March 28, on my sister's birthday, I had a beautiful baby boy. In June Duc came back and held Aidan for the first time. Aidan I think knew Duc was his dad because he seemed happy in his arms.
Duc and I got married on June 11th. I knew he was the person I wanted to spend forever with. My wedding band on my hand only cost thirty dollars. I didn't want a expensive ring. Our wedding was only eighty dollars. I didn't want a wedding dress. I wanted a court house wedding. I didn't need anything fancy. Just to spend forever with him is all I wanted.

Our home is simple and I am a stay at home mom now with our son who just turned 6 months. I still run my handmade shop. I enjoy the pride in making things. Duc and I are very happy. However, we are very different people. I am libra. He is scorpio. He is mysterious, stern, and over protective. (I mean very over protective.) I am kind, too forgiving, and easy going. I also get excited over small things. (After a disagreement that hurt my feelings Duc brought me gummy bears and all was forgiven.)

BREAKING STEREOTYPES (AMERICAN WHITE FEMALE)
1.) All American women are fat and manly. (I am 125 lbs. (just had baby was 111 before) and five foot 3 inches. I think that is dainty.
2.) All American women are violent. ( If I get into a fight I don't fight back. Its not worth it. There are peaceful women you know.)
3.) All American women are money hungry. (I and quite a few others I have met marry for love. )

ASIAN MALE STEREOTYPES.
1.) They all have small penises. (uh no. I could give proof but that would humiliate my husband.
2.) They have no libido. (yes no libido, that's why China has a population problem. (sarcasm)
3.) They eat cats. (I have yet to met a Asian who has eaten a kitten. I know a lot)

Dating tips (For the American Woman)
1.) Be yourself.
2.) No you will not find a guy who is out of a anime or drama. (If that's what your looking for stop and don't be creepy)
3.) If you don't understand him admit it.

Dating tips (for the Asian male)
1.) If she is talking about anime, Korean dramas, or is asking to speak foreign language she most likely has a fetish, so run!
2.) Finding a good woman takes time.
3.) Don't mention your salary, lie and say its really low. if she stays she likes you for you.
No one ever said that all American women are bad, just most of them probably like 90% especially the young ones. It's like saying no one ever wins the lottery, am sure someone is going to win the powerball tonight or some other time in the future
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

You shouldn't waste your money on a powerball. It's like playing mahjong with blank tiles no one ever wins.