Mark Davis 'Changing the World through Global Dating'

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mark Davis 'Changing the World through Global Dating'

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the founder of Dream Connections, Mark Davis talking about international dating and marriage and how it is changing the world.

Last edited by jamesbond on July 26th, 2013, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Mark Davis's latest video where he talks about how he got interested in foreign women to begin with. His wife Anna also talks about why she went to a marriage agency in Ukriane to find a husband.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYriG2dD ... ubs_digest[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the latest video from Mark Davis interviewing a man who went on one of his tours to Ukraine and what his experience was like.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mark is 100% correct, the only way to rebuild America's value system is to bring in women from other countries.

As I have said several times most women overseas believe America's feminism has gone too far and don't agree with it. Sure you can find a freak that actually admirers American Feminism, that doesn't mean you need to date them and its not always just the women who speak English...

However I have little hope because Americans are too institutionalized and so few will actually find a woman overseas.

There too many angry men who are blinded by their anger, can't deal with it properly and end up not doing anything overall.
edmond
Freshman Poster

Post by edmond »

he's saving one man at a time! Keep it up, Mark!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:Mark is 100% correct, the only way to rebuild America's value system is to bring in women from other countries.
That's an excellent point! America can rebuild it's value system by getting American men to marry women from foreign countries. The good news is, every year, studies show that more and more men are marrying women from other countries.

Maybe someday, the majority of men in the US will be married to women from foreign countries! Wow, would that piss the feminists off! :P

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Interesting perspective.

By going overseas for a bride, you're not (just) being selfish.

You're helping to make America a better place.

Not a betrayal. A duty.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."