What age group do you date in?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

What age group do you date in?

Post by fightforlove »

What is your standard age range (if any) for women that you will date?

I've found that it's best to be pretty flexible when it comes to just hunting for women/dates, casual dating, etc. I've gone up to 7 years younger and up to 7 years older than myself. When it comes to an LTR, I'd prefer a woman around my age (26-33).

What do you guys think? Is it best to stick with your own age group? Go a bit (or a lot?) younger? Some guys nowdays date women several years older (myself included), what are your thoughts on this?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

My age group is 18-20. 18 is my preferred age. I wouldn't say no to dating 16 or 17 because I have honorable intentions, it's the tradition marriage age from a historical standpoint, and they're inexperienced which means they're more open to love. I'm 23 and my age categories won't change. I couldn't date beyond that age range because I would feel like I was lowering my pride because she would be more experienced and have had many prior relationships. I want to be the man in the relationship and I want her to only be thinking about me, not prior relationships.

I think it's best to go for the women that are young. They will be inexperienced, open to love, are valuable, able to form greater connections, and they won't be comparing you to previous partners. Women always compare their current partner to past partners. I won't settle for less than I demand because that is one aspect of my life I have total control over and I don't want any regrets. I never had a girlfriend before so I won't miss out on something I want to experience.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

For me, either a few years younge ror older. That is what I seem to be attracted to and have success, a tleast in the Us. Abroad, any age, assuming its legal.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I don't see too many men with much younger ladies in China. I'm trying to keep the age difference to below 10 years.

Chinese women below the age of 32 are in hot demand here, but it's incredible how quickly they lose their value in the dating marketplace. By the age of 33 it's a whole order of magnitude more difficult for them to find a partner. It's a lot different to most Western countries, when women in their mid 30's -50's don't normally have too many problems finding a man.

If you want an older lady who's attractive, smart, sophisticated and often very wealthy there are loads of top quality 35-40yo single women here.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Tsar wrote:I couldn't date beyond that age range because I would feel like I was lowering my pride because she would be more experienced and have had many prior relationships. I want to be the man in the relationship and I want her to only be thinking about me, not prior relationships.
That's exactly how I felt in my last relationship, which was to an older woman with much more experience than me. Even though she probably did not consciously mean it, she had little respect for me and I could not establish myself as "the man". This is partly my fault because I failed to get into the dating world during my prime years due to shyness/introvertedness and other factors. Now I'm paying the price for it.

If you want to get married to a young, attractive, faithful woman with minimal past baggage, you should do so as quickly as possible. Even at your age, that is fast becoming a futile quest and you will soon have to lower, err, change your standard. Just don't be like me and find yourself looking at 30 years old stuck between a rock and a hard place with no real decent option.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fightforlove wrote:
Tsar wrote:I couldn't date beyond that age range because I would feel like I was lowering my pride because she would be more experienced and have had many prior relationships. I want to be the man in the relationship and I want her to only be thinking about me, not prior relationships.
That's exactly how I felt in my last relationship, which was to an older woman with much more experience than me. Even though she probably did not consciously mean it, she had little respect for me and I could not establish myself as "the man". This is partly my fault because I failed to get into the dating world during my prime years due to shyness/introvertedness and other factors. Now I'm paying the price for it.

If you want to get married to a young, attractive, faithful woman with minimal past baggage, you should do so as quickly as possible. Even at your age, that is fast becoming a futile quest and you will soon have to lower, err, change your standard. Just don't be like me and find yourself looking at 30 years old stuck between a rock and a hard place with no real decent option.
I'm already 23, I assume I should be financially stable to be able to begin my relationship search when I'm 26 or 27. I think it is very possible to marry an 18 year old girl abroad in Eastern Europe.

If Doug Hutchinson can marry a 16 year old in his fifties, I don't see why I couldn't too. Just because it's not typical or widely accepted by the majority of people, anything in life worth having is worth defying the status quo and following your own dreams. Doug Hutchinson has a great relationship with Courtney Stodden, and they were married since 2011. That's much longer than most celebrities and that's because she is young and capable of love.

http://marriage.about.com/od/maydecembe ... rofile.htm

On Wikipedia it mentions that Doug Hutchinson's family basically disowned him and some people thought of him as a "Predator" or a "Pedophile." Typical feminist and progressive thinking. He has been praised (by Courtney's mother) for the kindness and love with which he treats Courtney Stodden.

Any man would treat such a bride with respect, kindness, and love because such a bride would be special and in most cases still be a virgin. I won't settle for anything less than what I want in life. I won't lower myself and succumb to society's unjust and oppressive rules. I will break the rules so I can have what I want. If they want to call me a pedophile because I would marry a 16 or 17 year old girl like Doug Hutchinson if I had the chance then I say let them. They can try to shame me all they want but I won't be shamed because I have pride and I will not change because people tell me I should.

When a girl was 16 that was the traditional marriage age. Doug Hutchinson married a girl at the perfect age. People would likely say "she is immature" "she will be missing out on experiences" "she's too young" "she's just a child" which are fallacies.

At 16 most girls (at least in America) are immature because they don't learn responsibility. Marriage to an older man gives them responsibility and teaches them what it means to have a real relationship.

"She will be missing out on experiences" What experiences? Most girls at 16 (at least in America) are beginning to turn in whores. Then they go to college and learn how to become a complete whore. What are they missing out on? They're missing out on becoming a whore. Missing on out that is positive and gives them a better life. They won't binge drink, won't be sluts, and they won't be bitches.

"She's too young" or "She's just a child" is nonsense. She is biologically an adult and girls were traditionally married at that age. Only in the past 70 years has it grown more and more unacceptable.

I am a person that will not conform to society's rules. I will break the rules because I am a natural leader and a true alpha. I'm not some pathetic mangina, a lapdog of the elites willing to accept scraps, your regular person willing to lower their dreams just to have a condolence prize, and I'm not a brainwashed lackey. I have the spirit of a king and I will die as one. I will not compromise no matter the price or the sacrifice. Honor onto death.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Doug Hutchinson sums of much of what I have said in this article:

Excerpt:

Doug tries his hand at a path to common ground, saying: 'For some reason, in our Western culture, people have a harder time, because this happens in France, in Italy, in the Middle East ...'

Nik continues: 'I just had a daughter. Doug, if you have a daughter and your daughter comes up to you and says, "Hey I'm in love with a 51-year-old guy, and I'm 16 years old - Daddy can you take you to the DMV to get my license? But just so you know I'm getting married next week.
'What consent would you give her?'
'Play out this scenario,' reasons Doug. 'Would you rather your daughter be with someone her age ... who's going to put her in danger, give her drugs, give her alcohol - or, would you prefer someone who was 51 years old, who has pure intentions, who is going to keep your daughter safe?'
Nik: 'You don't find that creepy at all?'
'No I don't, I'm sorry,' says Doug.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... union.html
I have honorable and pure intentions. That is why I won't settle because I have honor and pure intentions, and I want a pure and honorable girl.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

These are some old but good videos relating to the couple.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I dated someone twenty years younger i Korea and, to me, she WAS a child and was too immature. I don't think that's the perfect marriage age like it might be in the west. I wouldn't want to live with 18 year old Asian girl. Sure, they could cook, clean and wash clothes and all that, but aside from that you'll be taking care of a kid rather tha having a life partner.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hot MILFs in their late 30's
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The answer to this question is very context dependent.

1. What age of girls are you most interested in and attracted to?

2. What age bracket are you in and how young or old do you appear?

3. How young are the girls you are able to attract?

If you find yourself single in your 20s:
- go as young as possible (down to 18 ) if u r into youth and looks
- date at plus or minus a few years if u r not so sensitive to youth and looks
- go for older women if u prefer mature and experienced

If you find yourself single in your 30s:
- go for early to late 20s if u r into youth and and looks and perhaps have flings with girls as young as 18 if you can swing it
- date around your age if u r not so sensitive to youth and looks
- stick with your own age even if u prefer mature and experienced and perhaps have flings with much older women sometimes if you find them attractive in some way

If you find yourself single in your 40s:
- go for early to late 20s if u r into youth and looks but u will need to go to certain hotspots abroad to achieve this or else look like George Cloony or someone just as attractive
- date a few years younger if u r not so sensitive to youth and looks
- date around your own age if u prefer mature and experienced

If you find yourself single in your 50s - you should focus on the least age and looks sensitive parts of the world (hotspots or undiscovered gems)
- have flings with 18-20 somethings as available
- go for mid 20s to late 30s if u r into youth and looks
- stick with 30s if u r not so sensitive to youth and looks
- date 40 somethings if u prefer mature and experienced

If you find yourself single in your 60s or later, perhaps u should just make nice female friends who u connect with for companionship and get laid to your hearts content with young pretty things in one of hotspots or undiscovered gems for old guys. By this stage, your ego should be adjusted to usually having to pay for it so it should be ok.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I could even date a woman in her early 50's. She'd have to be very exceptional, but there are a few women in this age group who fit the bill.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I sort of agree with Rock's post, but he never mentioned having children which becomes a BIG issue after age 34.

This is why I have eliminated women over 35 from the majority of the discussion unless they are exceptional in almost every way including health.

I date between 28 and 34 it seems. But as I been saying, I have not put my plan in motion because I don't want to increase hope to a point that its unrealistic.

So around July/August I may start my "attack".