Go Back in Time with Winston (music video)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Go Back in Time with Winston (music video)

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the latest music video I made highlighting Winston's trips to Russia and eastern Europe. It has the scene of Winston giving Katya her engagement ring and has other good scenes as well.

The song I used is called, "Back in Time" by Huey Lewis and the News. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another version of the music video, everything is the same except at the end I added a clip of Winston meeting three girls at a Mc Donalds in Russia. You get to hear the conversation of what was said between Winston and those three girls.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsB0MVEQ ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."