Anna Davis - Ukrainian women adjusting to life in USA

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anna Davis - Ukrainian women adjusting to life in USA

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video where Anna Davis talks about whether or not it's difficult for Ukrainian women to adjust to living in the USA.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Definite hottie.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Her experience is anecdotal.

Mr. Davis is quite a successful and also kind and respectful person. Not all girls have been so lucky. Many end up with selfish rednecks or assholes who treat them as maids. And they wind up in some god forsaken hick town where even an American from another city/ state would get homesick.

And also, she is a girl. Ukrainian guys do not as a rule like living in the US
Last edited by ladislav on February 5th, 2013, 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

ladislav wrote:Her experience is anecdotal.

Mr. Davis is quite a successful and also kind and respectful person. Not all girls have been so lucky. Many end up with selfish rednecks or assholes who treat them as maids. And they end up in some god forsaken hick town where even an American from another city/ state would end up getting homesick.

Probably more than a few American guys want out, too. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Mr. Davis is quite a successful and also kind and respectful person. Not all girls have been so lucky. Many end up with selfish rednecks or assholes who treat them as maids. And they end up in some god forsaken hick town where even an American from another city/ state would end up getting homesick.

Probably more than a few American guys want out, too. :razz:
You see, Teal? Things are so bad here in Amerika that even the freakin' IMMIGRANTS are complaining and want out!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I like how she mentions the importance of family.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Mark Edward you little devil you. LOL!

All respect due, M.E.D, but Anna has an "ill" rack on her and nice shouler-blade ratio, too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Mr. Davis is quite a successful and also kind and respectful person. Not all girls have been so lucky. Many end up with selfish rednecks or assholes who treat them as maids. And they wind up in some god forsaken hick town where even an American from another city/ state would get homesick.

Very good points! I doubt all these types of videos are even real, but are just there to scam guys into getting foreign wives & paying big money to agencies....