Attn Indian Men: Your dream white woman seeks you!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Attn Indian Men: Your dream white woman seeks you!

Post by Winston »

Attention East Indian men:

You won't believe this, but this super hot blonde lady states in her profile that she is only looking specifically for EAST INDIAN MEN! No way? If you don't believe me, click the link below and see for yourself! I've never seen a hot white woman say that she prefers East Indian. Wow!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/501247668

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on January 7th, 2014, 7:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Maybe she only wants Indians who look like that guy from heroes.
royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

i have no idea if winston is really believing in this or is he doing some advertising to gain revenue
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

royalism wrote:i have no idea if winston is really believing in this or is he doing some advertising to gain revenue
Why not? It says so in her profile. Click on it and see.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Cool, there's hope for me yet - LOL. I just hope she wants one man and not many...
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

And what?
It can be a scam or some crazy shit.

If it where true..what's the point to stop at this insignificant matter?

Is she a goddess or related?

Stop giving females too much attention..nothing more valuable than to know what the hobo next street have shitted today.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you Indian guys on here written to her? If so, did she respond?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another cute blonde who states in her profile that she prefers East Indian men!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 593788?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oooooo so hot and sexy! In her profile, she said she likes Middle Eastern men too. Wow.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 999697?b=1

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Winston wrote:Oooooo so hot and sexy! In her profile, she said she likes Middle Eastern men too. Wow.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 999697?b=1

Why do you guys worship white women like they're some kind of goddesses?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

nicho12 wrote: Why do you guys worship white women like they're some kind of goddesses?
Because some white girls do look like goddesses. lol

Many Indian and Asian men have a fantasy fetish for white girls too, especially if they've never had one. You want most what you don't have.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm Indian and I like the profile...However, even if i want them all, its not as easy as ABCD like folks in America have experienced...We have our own sh**t to deal with :) ..Every Indian would love to have a white women as her wife...each and every one of us... :( sadly....There are too many equations that the rulers of this world throw at us... and they are too smart and call us a loser .....its the same propaganda tactic....If you can't get it...there must be something wrong with you NOT THE WORLD....

I already had a steady date from couple of girls from Kiev and was planning to visit them in April and look what is happening now....I'm shattered, depressed and my liver can't take anymore alcohol... :( ...anyways...I"m planning to bring them to Philippines now and the Picture of Boracay is too crazy for FSU women to handle....If you want a Eastern European women to be your travel mate..Just show them Boracay :)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

shure 2 scam girls for half a billion indians sounds reasonable :)
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

It means she wants someone in the IT field to pay her bills
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.