Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Post by smallcheese »

I love these kind of stories: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 57264.html

This guy was working two jobs to support himself and his family. I'll bet the ex-GF suddenly changes her mind and calls him up again. If I were him, I would ask: "And who are you again???? Karma's a bitch, isn't it? And so are you!" Then I'd hang up. :D
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

That guy deserves it and f**k his ex-girlfriend. Sadly now, there is going to be swarms of AW wanting his money. He should go get a women overseas.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Wins $30 million lottery after GF dumps him

Post by Teal Lantern »

smallcheese wrote:I love these kind of stories: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 57264.html

This guy was working two jobs to support himself and his family. I'll bet the ex-GF suddenly changes her mind and calls him up again. If I were him, I would ask: "And who are you again???? Karma's a bitch, isn't it? And so are you!" Then I'd hang up. :D
Most interesting is the dearth of comments from females, on the story.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Dark_Sol wrote:That guy deserves it and f**k his ex-girlfriend. Sadly now, there is going to be swarms of AW wanting his money. He should go get a women overseas.
If I were him, I'd STAY overseas.
Go east, young man. Go east
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

If I had that kind of money for sure I wouldn't stay in North America. I'd buy myself a nice house on the beach in Ibiza and offer accomodations for young chicks coming to party in the world's best clubs.