Why is it easier to hook up with older women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Why is it easier to hook up with older women?

Post by zacb »

Now I am not saying this is a bad thing, I am just kind of curious. Why do I seem to attract older women, who on average are 10 years older? Is it just trends, looks, maturity (overall lack of?), desperation on their part, or something else? I have had three old women flirt with me in the past year, and only one young women in that same time period. Here is an example photo of me, although I usually have glasses and a 5 o clock shadow. I don't know. Any thoughts?

http://www.meetme.com/?mysession=cmVnaX ... MxODA2MTY=
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Grocery stores tend to lower the prices of produce approaching the sell-by date. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Are you serious? If you are an alpha male then because they are becoming sexually invisible to you they need to do more to get your attention. If they are just desperate for sex they need to be less selective and present themselves a bit more. If they are looking for a beta to marry then they need to cast their net quite wide these days. They seem to be able to smell money somehow. Really the question is stupid.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Maybe older women were brought-up better than younger ones? Also, they aren't so picky. They may have had a change of life so they don't want babies or sex is free as they can't have a baby...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Supply and demand, nothing more, nothing less.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Simple answer, it is desperation on their part. Men their age don't even acknowledge them. Plus their prime years are over and laid to rest.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Here's a joke I found in a musclemag:

Q: what do women and and dog crap have in common?
A: the older they get, the easier they are to pick up!
Go east, young man. Go east
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WPO wrote:Here's a joke I found in a musclemag:

Q: what do women and and dog crap have in common?
A: the older they get, the easier they are to pick up!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I get the same problem, i'm around 40 now, and I get women 40 - 45 hit on me way way more nowadays, girls who wouldn't look twice before...

I believe the reason is, they been fk'd about for years by losers and bad boys who now have grown old and still have no money, they then are losing their looks rapidly and therefore getting with a guy like me suits them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question: Why do women lower their standards as they get older, but men don't? I've never heard of a guy who only liked hot girls when he was young, change his mind when he's older and start dating less attractive women. Have any of you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

I'd date older women that I would have years ago, but not with a brood of kids by different men and thinking of me of a ATM, so that pretty much rules out all western women.

I find you meet the odd young girl say about 25 who hasn't been jaded yet and still nice and polite, but they want kids and marriage
!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Question: Why do women lower their standards as they get older, but men don't? I've never heard of a guy who only liked hot girls when he was young, change his mind when he's older and start dating less attractive women. Have any of you?
R u joking mate? White dudes do it all the time! Many times their standards hit bottom of the barrel before they even reach 30. Just observe some of the Pinays or Thais u see so many of them with. By the time they reach mid 30s, many go for single mothers or women who look older than them (even if the girl's actual age is only early 20s lol).

It baffles my mind when I see good looking and slim or well built white guys, often young too, with local girls who fit the 2-4 category face and bodywise, girls that no Asian, black, Arab, or Indian guy would ever even look at. It really seems Anglo women have fully destroyed their confidence.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Rock wrote:
It baffles my mind when I see good looking and slim or well built white guys, often young too, with local girls who fit the 2-4 category face and bodywise, girls that no Asian, black, Arab, or Indian guy would ever even look at. It really seems Anglo women have fully destroyed their confidence.
Yeh see that a lot this way too, I think its cos they couldn't get a decent girl otherwise, however many think get a 4/10 and she will grow to love and respect you more... WRONG they will get confident, marry you and get all your money anyways so forget about it!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Question: Why do women lower their standards as they get older, but men don't? I've never heard of a guy who only liked hot girls when he was young, change his mind when he's older and start dating less attractive women. Have any of you?
Western women do not lower their "standards", they shorten their spoken list of "demands/must haves".
Quit pedestalizing their behavior. :evil:
That list is still there, and they'll resent the man they "settled" for -- while checking out other guys.

Listen closely to the women from 3:30 to 6:00 in this clip.

They're still letting badboys put mileage on the odometer while expecting some fool who doesn't yet recognize his self worth and meets a list of high qualifications to come along and pay "new goods" price.

I'll save my thoughts on the "advice" they're being given for another post. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Teal Lantern wrote: That list is still there, and they'll resent the man they "settled" for -- while checking out other guys.

Listen closely to the women from 3:30 to 6:00 in this clip.

They're still letting badboys put mileage on the odometer while expecting some fool who doesn't yet recognize his self worth and meets a list of high qualifications to come along and pay "new goods" price.

I'll save my thoughts on the "advice" they're being given for another post. :roll:
[/color]
So true! Many women "settle" but keep their eye open, this is why its almost ok for many to have an affair and not think twice as they "Deserve" some fun in their mundane poor lives!