What is Life like without Love and Affection?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

What is Life like without Love and Affection?

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this video where the dating scene for men in America is discussed. It's very informative and true!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I think it just turn out to be a living hell.

A kind of pain you endure mentally and take your body
down too.

Most stories of guys who are rejected,having not the possibility to be loved,they just end up depressed,psycho,suicidal,developing i reckon types of sociopath behavior and psychopathology.

At your 20's it still can be endured,but as time goes on and these men are not validated by females,things get worst and they could face an existential storm.

The way how things are wired in the US and other,is to build a women who doesn't feel that she is doing actually wrong.

Most of them,and i pretty sure about it,do harm naturally as society constructed them to behave.

Males follow the road too in perpetuating their executioner.

Life without love and affection is not perceived as important compared to a life without basic needs who are to be fulfilled(food,water,house..)

In the long run,the pain and the symptoms severity can grown totally out of control,so you could end up with people having everything materially but who are dying in a tremendous suffering.

The horrible problem how is happening in the US is that the whole system is totally f***ed up,so it's not surprising to have a so high rape occurrence,sexual distortion,serial killers.

The politically correct stance wanting to make us as robots have serious repercussions to human beings.

Human are still animals with their needs(sexuality is one of them)
Most of us are social human being who need to be validated some way or other.

Taking a pill everyday wouldn't solve anything,it just can make the pain less painful but will not treat the underlying problem.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

The last guy that called in near the end of the video said something along the lines of, "I know I'll never have a gorgeous, 19 year old asian girlfriend". Someone get that man a link to this site and a passport. He obviously does not know that he has options.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

A life without love and affection would be sweet! Haha.

The problem with the west, is that men have to deal with that kind of life, knowing that worthless idiots get more love in a month, than they do IN THEIR WHOLE LIFETIME! And the reality is, those people don't deserve it! In the west, life is not fair, and it's cruel to those who something going for themselves! I think that's what really hurts good guys who deserve a girlfriend.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

green1976 wrote:I think it just turn out to be a living hell.

A kind of pain you endure mentally and take your body
down too.

Most stories of guys who are rejected,having not the possibility to be loved,they just end up depressed,psycho,suicidal,developing i reckon types of sociopath behavior and psychopathology.

At your 20's it still can be endured,but as time goes on and these men are not validated by females,things get worst and they could face an existential storm.

The way how things are wired in the US and other,is to build a women who doesn't feel that she is doing actually wrong.

Most of them,and i pretty sure about it,do harm naturally as society constructed them to behave.

Males follow the road too in perpetuating their executioner.

Life without love and affection is not perceived as important compared to a life without basic needs who are to be fulfilled(food,water,house..)

In the long run,the pain and the symptoms severity can grown totally out of control,so you could end up with people having everything materially but who are dying in a tremendous suffering.

The horrible problem how is happening in the US is that the whole system is totally f***ed up,so it's not surprising to have a so high rape occurrence,sexual distortion,serial killers.

The politically correct stance wanting to make us as robots have serious repercussions to human beings.

Human are still animals with their needs(sexuality is one of them)
Most of us are social human being who need to be validated some way or other.

Taking a pill everyday wouldn't solve anything,it just can make the pain less painful but will not treat the underlying problem.
I agree with everything said. You are wise beyond your years.

Now I challenge you - for your next post - solutions!

I look forward to reading.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is Life like without Love and Affection?

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:Check out this video where the dating scene for men in America is discussed. It's very informative and true!

Worth hearing. Thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Introvert wrote:The last guy that called in near the end of the video said something along the lines of, "I know I'll never have a gorgeous, 19 year old asian girlfriend". Someone get that man a link to this site and a passport. He obviously does not know that he has options.
"19 year old Asian girlfriend."

Ok that's the title of the new thread we need to start.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

It's like the law of gravity. In many Western societies, you will assume and expect women to always be either indifferent or repelled, just as objects on Earth always either stay put or fall down. The other possibility - objects going upwards without a thrower, or women attracted towards you - will seem like a great shock and incongruity.

Go abroad, and you will feel as if the "law of gravity" (for Americans) has been violated. When women are attracted towards you, you will feel as if this is something that is not supposed to happen, but it just did. That was how I had felt when I went first abroad. I had always, always known my females my age to be either platonic / cold or avoidant. So the highly positive reactions I got from women abroad felt quite strange, as well as relieving and wonderful.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Um...has anyone told you men recently that women do not love men like men love women? Women love what men provide. BIG difference. If you want love buy a dog.

Now its nice to have some affection from a woman....but its about the same as a cat. When the woman has no more economic need of you they are very likely to attempt to trade you in to try and get something they perceive as higher status.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Um...has anyone told you men recently that women do not love men like men love women? Women love what men provide. BIG difference. If you want love buy a dog.

Now its nice to have some affection from a woman....but its about the same as a cat. When the woman has no more economic need of you they are very likely to attempt to trade you in to try and get something they perceive as higher status.
A lot of truth here, funny because of the truth in it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:It's like the law of gravity. In many Western societies, you will assume and expect women to always be either indifferent or repelled, just as objects on Earth always either stay put or fall down. The other possibility - objects going upwards without a thrower, or women attracted towards you - will seem like a great shock and incongruity.

Go abroad, and you will feel as if the "law of gravity" (for Americans) has been violated. When women are attracted towards you, you will feel as if this is something that is not supposed to happen, but it just did. That was how I had felt when I went first abroad. I had always, always known my females my age to be either platonic / cold or avoidant. So the highly positive reactions I got from women abroad felt quite strange, as well as relieving and wonderful.
Today's Good Word.

Thanks!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Introvert wrote:The last guy that called in near the end of the video said something along the lines of, "I know I'll never have a gorgeous, 19 year old asian girlfriend". Someone get that man a link to this site and a passport. He obviously does not know that he has options.
I think they all need a wake up call! To the host and the callers: Stop trying to find logic in western women's shitty behavior. And more importantly, stop thinking that American women should "like" you just because you "defend her honor". This only makes you a mangina. Let western women reap what they sew, and don't get in the way.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Without love and affection you have no life...you're just a zombie.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLilAbs »

Todo mundo precisa de amor sem ele que você está a fazer? morrer sozinho de jeito nenhum
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Andrewww wrote:Without love and affection you have no life...you're just a zombie.
Rubbish.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!