Check out these guys in wheelchairs trying to pick up girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out these guys in wheelchairs trying to pick up girls

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Most of the girls in the video are giving guys their phone numbers. Maybe they feel sory for the guys in wheel chairs. I bet most of the girls who do give out their number to these guys in wheel chairs, won't pick up the phone when the guys call them.

Like Winston has said, in the US, phone numbers don't mean anything. You could get 10 phone numbers in a month and not have a date with any of those women. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Funny stuff, one of them actually wanted to spend an hour with the asian guy. That's an instant date.

Phone numbers don't mean squat, even if they answer they can dismiss you (a lot easier than when face to face).
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Cell phones are actually one of the causes of the break down in communication between humans.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_4EUvnURs&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Keep your eyes on the girl at 55 seconds (red hair, dark skin). Are there really entire nations with women that friendly and open?
calibri
Freshman Poster

Post by calibri »

Blue Murder wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_4EUvnURs&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Keep your eyes on the girl at 55 seconds (red hair, dark skin). Are there really entire nations with women that friendly and open?
Agreed, she's awesome!
calibri
Freshman Poster

Post by calibri »

Gotta say though....I've done some pick up before and I've found that if you follow up in the right way (rather than just say "hey, let's meet up, when are you free?") you can actually have a reasonable success rate. I don't know though, maybe dating in San Diego is different to where you guys are from!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Check out these guys in wheelchairs trying to pick up girls

Post by MatureDJ »

"This video is private"