My TW friend Ann is seeking a boyfriend: Apply here!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

My TW friend Ann is seeking a boyfriend: Apply here!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
My Taiwanese friend Ann is seeking a boyfriend. She's 38, 5ft7 and works in an office. She is seeking a quality guy that is taller than her. I told her I'd help her by advertising her on the forum, and she agreed. Here is her Facebook profile. You can apply there. haha

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=703018074

A few pics of her:

I will probably put a link to this thread from the home page to help get it additional exposure. lol

If anyone is interested, contact her at her Facebook profile above, or PM me.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on June 13th, 2012, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

ooooHHH Nooooo

Post by polya »

Of course when a woman wants a boyfriend everyone bends over backwards to help her, but when a man is wanting a girlfriend, no-one cares. What a big double-standard we have here.
Anyway, she can always go to the USA & just walk into the street and pick any man she wants and he'll probably have sex with her.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ooooHHH Nooooo

Post by djfourmoney »

polya wrote:Of course when a woman wants a boyfriend everyone bends over backwards to help her, but when a man is wanting a girlfriend, no-one cares. What a big double-standard we have here.
Anyway, she can always go to the USA & just walk into the street and pick any man she wants and he'll probably have sex with her.
You're not the only one that notices that double standard. Women are always under the assumption that for Men, dating is a buyer's market. That couldn't be further from the truth. But women would also say, that you should date on your level, that includes physical appearance and economic status.

You can tell how much respect a woman has for you by they women they hook you up with. If she believes your a good catch then she'll set you up with one of her good friends. If she doesn't, there is always a ugly girl or BBW she'll set you up with. If she does nothing at all, that's like a kiss of death.

Women lie through their teeth if they say they will hook up with somebody unemployed for example. How many men would say no to a date with an attractive but unemployed woman?

This proves that unless your totally unattractive, a woman only needs to make herself available... Of course that comes to a halt by the time they reach about 45.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

She's 38 and her only requirement is that a man be taller than her? :lol:

38 is really old though why has she been single for so long? There has to be a really good reason.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:She's 38 and her only requirement is that a man be taller than her? :lol:

38 is really old though why has she been single for so long? There has to be a really good reason.
That's not her only requirement. He has to be a good quality guy too of course. And be fairly stable.

But of course, all women will claim that they are not picky, even if they really are. I guess it's a chick thing to deny that one is picky. lol

And if you ask her "Why aren't you married yet?" they will always say "I just haven't found the right person yet". Everyone tries to portray themselves in the best possible light. Pessimists call themselves realists for example. So you never know the true reasons behind anything.

But Ann has a great personality and is smart and sweet. Rock has met her too and can attest to that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

polya wrote:Of course when a woman wants a boyfriend everyone bends over backwards to help her, but when a man is wanting a girlfriend, no-one cares. What a big double-standard we have here.
Maybe this is because a man should act like a man and not need help to find a mate. Maybe this is part of the natural selection process that weeds out weak males... maybe, just maybe ;)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

djfourmoney wrote:
You're not the only one that notices that double standard. Women are always under the assumption that for Men, dating is a buyer's market. That couldn't be further from the truth. But women would also say, that you should date on your level, that includes physical appearance and economic status.

You can tell how much respect a woman has for you by they women they hook you up with. If she believes your a good catch then she'll set you up with one of her good friends. If she doesn't, there is always a ugly girl or BBW she'll set you up with. If she does nothing at all, that's like a kiss of death.

Women lie through their teeth if they say they will hook up with somebody unemployed for example. How many men would say no to a date with an attractive but unemployed woman?
I totally agree! Women lie like there's no tomorrow. Even when telling the truth is easier, b!tches will still lie because they are fundamentally evil (like their father - the devil).

Women won't date an unemployed guy in public even if he's attractive because her friends will say she's "Lowering herself." But she will have a hook-up on the sly if no-one finds out. Pretty evil creatures if you ask me,
Last edited by polya on June 7th, 2012, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Dogboy86 wrote:
Maybe this is because a man should act like a man and not need help to find a mate. Maybe this is part of the natural selection process that weeds out weak males... maybe, just maybe ;)
If "natural selection" was real, all women over 30 would get dumped as the man could find a younger chick to breed with. Since 99% of men are stronger than women, natural selection should work in our favour. So I don't believe in it because of this.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Isn't the whole point of going abroad that we don't have to "apply" for a woman's interest anymore?

Applying, competing, entertaining them like a circus clown in hopes of beating out the other suitors and gaining their affection... I don't play that game anymore.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Re: My TW friend Ann is seeking a boyfriend: Apply here!

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
My Taiwanese friend Ann is seeking a boyfriend. She's 38, 5ft7 and works in an office. She is seeking a quality guy that is taller than her. I told her I'd help her by advertising her on the forum, and she agreed. Here is her Facebook profile. You can apply there. haha

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=703018074

A few pics of her:

I will probably put a link to this thread from the home page to help get it additional exposure. lol

If anyone is interested, contact her at her Facebook profile above, or PM me.

Thanks,
Winston
She's seeking a "quality guy" that is "taller than her"?

Sorry, but I'm not a "gentle man" and I have to do this:

What a slag.

That bitch is looking for a date on the INTERNET. Bitch, you don't have a man; you are "seeking" one. Demands don't make your desperate ass look good; they make you look delusional. You're also 38, and still not a long-term wife, which means you suck at being in relationships. If a pink, smelly alcoholic with tuberculosis comes up and asks you out you'd better think about accepting.

A 38-year old female with income and height demands is just as bad as an annoying American female. Its also superficial.

As an aside: Moreover, even if a female is married I like to know how long and is this her first husband or her second of third. That's another trait of American females serial matrimony. Most have been "married" more than once.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

manly5000 wrote:Isn't the whole point of going abroad that we don't have to "apply" for a woman's interest anymore?

Applying, competing, entertaining them like a circus clown in hopes of beating out the other suitors and gaining their affection... I don't play that game anymore.
I can't agree more. Women my age can apply for my interest & show me how good they can make my life. If they "can't be bothered" then I can find some younger chick to bang for the night & I can go home and enjoy my freedom without some b!tchy wife.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: But Ann has a great personality and is smart and sweet. Rock has met her too and can attest to that.
How many guys ask her out and how many guys has she dated? Generally speaking women who have their shit together have been in at least one significant long term relationship at that age. If she hasn't any LT relationships up until 38 that is very odd indeed and points towards a particularly intolerant personality or some other serious emotional or psychological issues.

Also, Winston have you tried to hit on her yet and what was her response ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote: But Ann has a great personality and is smart and sweet. Rock has met her too and can attest to that.
How many guys ask her out and how many guys has she dated? Generally speaking women who have their shit together have been in at least one significant long term relationship at that age. If she hasn't any LT relationships up until 38 that is very odd indeed and points towards a particularly intolerant personality or some other serious emotional or psychological issues.

Also, Winston have you tried to hit on her yet and what was her response ?
I don't know much about her past, nor am I interested in it. I don't want to prod either. She doesn't seem to have a chip on her shoulder, but she does seem picky (though she denies it).

I haven't tried to hit on her because I can tell from her body language that it would not be reciprocated. There has to be a certain chemistry for me to do that. If she was giggling and blushing around me, I might be more inclined to hit on her. lol

However, she does seem very intelligent, savy, sassy and street smart. She can size people up very quickly.

Btw, here is another photo of her from her Facebook album:

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

"she does seem very intelligent, savy, sassy and street smart"

none of the qualities im looking for in a woman!! haha

actually she might be nice & all....but that 38 years old thing is a guarantee that she will be nagging you to marry her non-stop (or worse....trick you into it)

buyer beware
Last edited by onezero4u on June 13th, 2012, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.