Wow! Sweet innocent wholesome Foreign Women on my dating sites!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks so sweet, innocent and lady-like.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 712915?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Wow..some beautiful women in these pics...

I agree with the list Winston provided...to a point. I think there can be variables with this but its a good barometer. That being said, we can judge a person better thru written word and body language, than pics.

I have an awkward smile...so many of my pics I have a smirk or Clint Eastwood cocky smile. But thats not really me...i like to keep people guessing and once people get to know me, they learn abut the man, not the myth...
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

djfourmoney wrote:So is the problem Anglo Culture or the people in it? Answer that question and then you'll know what your next move is....
It is hijacked Anglo culture. Anglo culture was actually pretty decent.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow doesn't she look so sweet, innocent and natural, like a girl from the good old days?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 714679?b=1

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

There's one girl I'm regularly in contact with one girl from south Russia, from the north coast of the Azov sea, who I met in France this September. Her demeanour isn't too dissimilar to that many of the ladies in this thread. Kind, warm, actually has a human side to her personality.

Thing is, I didn't message her till weeks after she went home, yet her response was one of enthusiasm. We discussed all sorts from history, classical music, to people's values in life, life purpose etc. Might go visit her some point.

If you've only been used to skank, swamp donkeys, bad-boy-loving hoodrats and other total dross, then I can synpathisz with many in how such women can be a refreshing change.

I must say, that kind of classy, coy, elegant (in some examples modesty too) kind of sexy is so much ore attractive than the in-your-face, brash, 'I'm so hot', leave-nothing-to-the-imagination type so typical of anglo-america.

Not only that, I've found such girls do tend to have a much nicer, warm, caring side to their personalities than the typical of of those that seem tough or skanky. This particular girl for instance, was actually forgiving of the fact that I am shy about performing on piano in front of large groups of people.

Isn't that warm, kind understanding side something that is so severely lacking in too many young, western females?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow doesn't she look so wholesome and sweet? How come you don't see sweet expressions like this on AW?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 695156?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 911633?b=1

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Winston, that last batch of photos was amazing...that blonde woman is striking. What is her Nationality?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Enticer wrote:Winston, that last batch of photos was amazing...that blonde woman is striking. What is her Nationality?
Click on the profile link above the photos. It will tell you where she is from.

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I saw....

I know someone...who is about to marry a Russian mail order bride's daughter. Mom has been here 25 years....daughter is 22. Mom is on her 2nd husband. The young couple have been dating for 5 years....young Russian daughter insists on being showered with expensive gifts for 5 days straight before and after her b-day. She pitches a fit if she doesnt get her way....

Yeh...she'd be out the door quick....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow these girls look so sweet, natural and innocent! Pure gems!

Aren't their faces so unspoiled and unAmericanized?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 954499?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 694307?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 921267?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at her face and smile. She looks so sweet and good natured. Totally unAmericanized. A pure gem!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/360944?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »