Mark Davis talks about age differences in relationships

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mark Davis talks about age differences in relationships

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video where Mark discusses the age differences between men and women. The name of the video is "What's age got to do with it?" :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I was live on the podcast this past Thurs.

Wide age gaps (15 years or more) are not recommended, however that does not mean you can't have successful relationships with a much younger woman.

However, seriously men over say 50, should be looking no younger than 35. Nine times out of Ten one of their deal-beakers was a woman that wanted children. Most of these men have had previous relationships and have children already. Instead of opening themselves up for some bullshit, they should talk to women with grown children or didn't have children.

I desire to have children and to that end, I don't have an upper age limit. As long as she's a legal adult in Russia, Ukraine or America, that's old enough for me. I do no look my age this is not an issue, it won't look odd other than being a interracial couple.

I don't think anything else needs to be said.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Hey, jamesbond, thanks for posting this! It was one of the best ones we've ever had in terms of great content and the Tribe's participation on the call. You rock.

djfourmoney, I'm glad you were on the call, but I'd make a distinction about what you said. I believe that you should meet her in person first and not online. When you are meeting ladies in person don't go looking for an age first, but a spark or connection. However, if you're just browsing online profiles and writing letters then yes, you should keep the age gap under 15 years.

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”