Anyone been in a relationship with a Thai lady before?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
crazygood
Freshman Poster

Anyone been in a relationship with a Thai lady before?

Post by crazygood »

I have a few and they are hot and pretty..

Because of this reason, i am planning to move over to stay in bangkok and get settle down.

Anyone with any Thai living experience that you might wanna share?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

No, but my uncle has a Thai gf. What he told me is to learn some of the language, then you avoid scams (rogue taxi drivers etc.)

Also he is a man of the world. His girl is much younger than him, but she's not a perfect 10. Just go for an average girl and she'll love you all the more.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
crazygood
Freshman Poster

Post by crazygood »

What do you mean by average girl?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Average girl - most of the girls on Asian dating sites. Maybe they're not so beautiful, maybe they're a little overweight, or maybe they're just not very tall.

The ultra hot Asian women have no problems finding men, so they don't need to go on dating sites (unless they're toxic - which is quite common trait in perfect 10's).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Post by PaulB »

xiongmao wrote:Just go for an average girl and she'll love you all the more.
Why should he sell himself short? I say go for the best looking girl(s) you can get.

I haven't lived in Thailand but was there last month. Spent two weeks in Chiang Mai, two weeks in Bangkok and one night in Pattaya. Met around 8 girls from online dating. The only advice I have to give is learn as much Thai as you can before you get there, because the level of English in Thailand is shockingly bad, even in the most touristy areas of Bangkok.