Videos talking about the 'rigged dating scene in America'

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Videos talking about the 'rigged dating scene in America'

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting videos regarding the rigged dating scene in the US.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USGGgx7l ... re=channel[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8iu2CGM ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You'll be happy to know most female english teachers don't last more than a few years working in Asia. Here's a english teacher in Korea thats all dressed up for her date, the problem is she doesn't have a date.

A Sad Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq_uHQh9 ... ure=relmfu
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

That is a good youtube.
I can agree the PUA thing exist because of a need for it. PUA could have never existed from the late 80 back as it would have been impossible to get anyone to buy into it in sufficient numbers.

Think about how many threads on POF forums that talked about this subject, always the most popular and most heavily posted, unfortunately they almost always got deleted.

The social difference is astounding abroad. My friend, a Vietnam vet, who just moved to the Philippines. He loves it, he's never been happier. He criticizes me for my personal capitol requirements. He makes it on social security. My retirement will be considerably more and my investments will pull much more. Still even with that I could never get anything worth while as far as women goes in America. My friend says with far less l have no problems here in the Philippines.

American women will have plenty of criticism for guys who choose this path, I say why should a guy be miserable when he can enjoy life. And what gives American women the right to make everyone else miserable as she is. If she thinks it is good living staying alone with 10 cats its her choice, we don't have to follow her into that misery.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

In the 1970s there was a guy named Eric Weber, who published a series of books and audio albums/cassettes on how to pick up women. By 1981 he had made over $5 million from selling his book. Other authors jumped into the scene and published numerous books teaching male virgins (the intended audience) how to properly make out and seduce the girl. I was given a few books (not written by Eric Weber) by a mentor back in my senior year of HS (1989), who thought I was an idiot and didn't know how to talk to girls on the phone and ask them out on a date. Compared to the stuff being published today, I'd say that the books from that era were "nicer", relationship oriented, and more tolerant of physical appearances.

I used to keep a couple of those books in my bedroom drawer, but unfortunately they've been misplaced or boxed up somewhere in the garage. It'd be interesting if I can dig them out and read it again after 20 years.

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

pretty good...

i think a prob with america is that its so isolated....everything is local or national....most people have minimal interest in anything beyond the borders and so they think most woman are like AW....and thats the end of the story.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Steve Hoca interviewing a few different people about the dating scene in the US.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgHOquV4 ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."