Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Men who need foreign women are losers or control freaks?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury » June 8th, 2019, 5:25 pm

ringspun wrote:
February 17th, 2012, 10:54 pm
Unfortunatly some people do think this way, when I have been to Thailand lots, I had major sex there, threesomes, foursomes and I would say about 7 out of 10 girls I asked out even at Malls said a YES!

But then some people back home who are jealous will say "oh he can't get a woman here"

They are right, I can't get a woman in the UK who isn't probably after my cash, a cheating whore, has more baggage than you could ever believe, will try to get pregnant and expects me to put her kids over my own and will stop putting out sex after around 6 - 9 months on a regular basis making you beg like a dog does for a biscuit.

So when people say that shit, I just think to all of the beautiful women in other countries I have made love to and think how sad and unfulfilled their lives really are!
Veruca Salt; "And if I don't get the things I am after, I'm going to scream!" (Trashes the Golden Egg room and makes a huge mess, all the while spouting her spoiled tirade).

"Don't care how, I want it now!" (Gets dropped down the garbage chute).

Mr. Wonka; "She was a bad egg."

Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka, especially in that part of the movie with the golden geese, exactly defines the typical modern American woman, especially when American men leave America and hook up with foreign women.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men who need foreign women are losers or control freaks?

Post by Taco » June 9th, 2019, 1:36 pm

Why this happens doesn't really matter. This all the relationship advice you'll ever need.

Wealthy woman divorce rate 100%

Middle Class woman divorce rate 50%

3rd World woman divorce rate 25%
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: we're no longer interested in finding out the truth." - Carl Sagan

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men who need foreign women are losers or control freaks?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » June 9th, 2019, 4:16 pm

Taco wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Why this happens doesn't really matter. This all the relationship advice you'll ever need.

Wealthy woman divorce rate 100%

Middle Class woman divorce rate 50%

3rd World woman divorce rate 25%
Never-married MGTOW divorce rate 0%!

Neo
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Neo » June 9th, 2019, 6:00 pm

ringspun wrote:
February 17th, 2012, 10:54 pm
But then some people back home who are jealous will say "oh he can't get a woman here"
I wouldn't even bother telling most people details about my life, especially regarding overseas women. After enough experiences with telling people things about foreign women, I've noticed that scorn is usually the typical response.

It's almost like some people want to act as if it is a shameful thing to search for women abroad.

Any time a person discloses his personal likes or dislikes, preferences, opinions, desires, hopes, dreams, wishes, troubles, sorrows or anything that comes from deep within the soul, he needs to be careful, because revealing these to the wrong people can lead to shame.

That's why I keep almost all personal details to myself. But then again, it is a good way to figure out who is actually on your side and who is filled with envy.

This includes both men and women. Men can go around and defame and shame same as women.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.