This is why men need to leave the U.S. ASAP !

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

This is why men need to leave the U.S. ASAP !

Post by smallcheese »

I was laughing hysterically when I read this article about the court efforts to close down a strip bar in New Jersey that only served juices, no alcohol! They should serve some milk and cookies too while they're at it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/strip-c ... z1k9Dvk4e0

Of course, a typical American woman identifying herself as Pretty Rachel has to comment:
"Ha. I always laugh at the "lonely man's" rationale for perpetuating the sexual exploitation of women. "I work so many hours, I can't meet anyone." which means "I'm a loser who doesn't want to take the time to work on myself so I can meet a decent woman."

Guys, this is why you want to go abroad outside the U.S. This is the typical attitude of many American women. Why would any self respecting man want to deal with that? And imagine a strip club that only serves juice and it costs $20 USD for a 5 minute lap dance where no touching is allowed! WTF??? Several years ago when one of my friends visited me, I took him over to Macau and I showed him what he could really get for P4P at prices lower than what he was used to paying for. His head exploded and he was drooling when he had to choose only one woman from a lineup of 50+ women. He was forever changed by that experience. :D

Strip club's stage name is 'juice bar' - because it doesn't sell booze
The Jersey joint is battling to stay open after court ruling against it

A glass of O.J. costs $5 at a “juice barâ€￾ in Sayreville, N.J. — but getting close to the melons will set you back a lot more.

That’s because many of Club 35’s employees are naked, and the patrons aren’t there to make sure they’re getting enough Vitamin C.

It’s your basic strip joint, but it’s called a juice bar because no booze is sold — a no-no when the entertainers are all nude. And it’s at the center of a long-running legal battle that has pit Sayreville against Staten Island.

The New Jersey borough wants to shut down the X-rated spot, and argues it wouldn’t be a hardship because customers could take the Outerbridge Crossing to jiggle joints in Staten Island.

The New Jersey Supreme Court issued a 5-1 ruling this week that the “not in my stateâ€￾ argument was valid. The club’s lawyer vows to appeal all the way to the Supreme Court, but no one at the club Friday seemed too worked up about the decision.

“I don't think they'll close. They've been trying to since it started,â€￾ said Tara, a voluptuous brunette offering five-minute lap dances for $20.“Nobody is forcing anybody here.â€￾

The club offers an array of beverages — soda or juice for $5 and Red Bull for $7 — and patrons over 21 can bring their own booze. Also on the “menu,â€￾ an hour with a nude model in the back room. No touching, please.

The cave-like space is filled with the usual strip-club accoutrements: two stages with shiny poles ringed by red and black velvet chairs, illuminated by strobe lights. The dancers on the stages don't have on a stitch. The ones working the floor wear thongs where they collect their tips.

In mid-afternoon, a man in a mechanic’s uniform sat near one of the stages, sipping from a $5 bottle of water while Tara gave him a lap dance. Told about the court case, he looked bewildered.

“I work so many hours it's hard to meet people,â€￾ he said. “Without this I would be lonely.â€￾
joe
Freshman Poster

Post by joe »

Yeah your right. American women have the highest standards of any women on Earth. They are so picky it's not even funny. For those of you who are still in the USA, go abroad and don't look back!
Hey guys!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, come here to China, there's millions of single women to meet. And if you're not the marrying type then I just found a business card shoved under my hotel door with some attractive ladies pictured on it.

Oh, and before the feminists have a go at me there's also a cute guy you can order for delivery to your hotel room door!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

joe wrote:Yeah your right. American women have the highest standards of any women on Earth. They are so picky it's not even funny. For those of you who are still in the USA, go abroad and don't look back!
There standards only match our standard of living and waste....

http://www.kcet.org/shows/socal_connect ... ifert.html

This guy is married and has a child and while she was pregnant with their son, he started dumpster diving...

These types of women are FEW and far between, you want proof, from two weeks ago...

Watch this guy's story - http://www.kcet.org/shows/socal_connect ... alist.html

In the end in America is all about M-O-N-E-Y and any woman that tells you otherwise without providing proof, using their own lifestyle as an example is a full of shit gold-digger.

The minimalist goes a bit too far, but there's some lessons to be learned in his story.

Dumpster Diving is acceptable, especially if you own animals. I used to go with my grandfather dumpster diving just for that reason. The back of Straw Hat Pizza was always my favorite stop, we got uneaten pizza for free! By law stores have to throw out veggies and fruit. But we also got Orange Juice and other items.

Find a woman down for this and she is a keeper but that's sooo unlikely to happen that I wouldn't even bother trying to look.

However these are some tactics to save money especially for those always wondering how they are going to earn the money they need to travel.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

joe wrote:Yeah your right. American women have the highest standards of any women on Earth. They are so picky it's not even funny. For those of you who are still in the USA, go abroad and don't look back!
Your right, American women are the most picky women on the face of the earth. They have the highest standards of any women in the world!

Hell, even some of the fat and ugly women in the US are "picky" about what guys they date! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by Mercury »

joe wrote:
January 23rd, 2012, 2:47 pm
Yeah your right. American women have the highest standards of any women on Earth. They are so picky it's not even funny. For those of you who are still in the USA, go abroad and don't look back!
American women's standards are bodyguard and 90210. No less.