Some of the girls that want to meet me on POF!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

cause you implied you were with that one girl for a few weeks. Why can't you settle for one girl? Maybe your running into the dilemma where you find out many of the girls get boring after awhile and have nothing to offer or alot have day jobs and are too busy for a guy sitting in his hotel alone all the time which gives you a chance to prowl :P

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Cornfed wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:As I'm typing this a beautiful 18 year old Filipina that looks like Tia Carrere is sleeping naked next to me, and has been for the last few weeks. This girl gave me her virginity within several hours of meeting her.
That is one less female that is wife material for other men, but no doubt you getting a vessel to jack off into for a few weeks is much more important than some other guy having a lifelong marriage, raising a family and contributing to the community.
+1 I actually agree with you Cornfed.

On an unrelated note, the Philippines helped me to build a higher standard for the ladies I date. Bar girls, sl*uts and girls with no fruit on the tree will not be accepted.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

More candidates:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=75725105

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=78456695

By the way, if you click on a POF member link I post here and it defaults to the POF login page it means the profile has been deleted.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think for some poster they are jealous about Will N. Dowd living out his sexual Asian fantasy. However, expats like Will N. Dowd does make it harder for the legit guys looking for something more real. I wonder why the west is messed up. We like to blame everything on western women but it's also western men not acting responsbile and playing the field.

Imagine if all the expats are like Will N. Dowd in the Philippines. All the girls be used up and toss to the side. Again over monger ruins places.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Will N. Dowd wrote:More candidates:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=75725105

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=78456695

By the way, if you click on a POF member link I post here and it defaults to the POF login page it means the profile has been deleted.
Both are excellent and seemingly well-adjusted. Artist/Creative types can be neurotic but most of the time aren't.

The 32 year old seems to be finding sports obsessed men. This is why it's important to read the profiles of women that actually write one.

Jealous of WND going to PI? Hardly!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chanta76 wrote:I think for some poster they are jealous about Will N. Dowd living out his sexual Asian fantasy. However, expats like Will N. Dowd does make it harder for the legit guys looking for something more real. I wonder why the west is messed up. We like to blame everything on western women but it's also western men not acting responsbile and playing the field.

Imagine if all the expats are like Will N. Dowd in the Philippines. All the girls be used up and toss to the side. Again over monger ruins places.
Yeah, but at the same time, it's the girls' choice, and as far as I understand WnD doesn't lie to them, instead being very clear about his intentions. So he's not taking saints (virgin or not).

One thing I like (assuming all this is real) is that he doesn't pedestalize them but rather has them run 'on his terms'. So it's less likely that he spoils the market, other than by his very presence, which none of us can frown upon here.
Now, I know some here have met him but I'd still like to see some pictures of his adventures though...
Last edited by droid on July 25th, 2014, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I think for some poster they are jealous about Will N. Dowd living out his sexual Asian fantasy. However, expats like Will N. Dowd does make it harder for the legit guys looking for something more real. I wonder why the west is messed up. We like to blame everything on western women but it's also western men not acting responsbile and playing the field.

Yeah, but at the same time, it's the girls' choice
Females are mentally ill grown children. How is it in the interests of society to see important matters as their choice?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

droid wrote:

Yeah, but at the same time, it's the girls' choice, and as far as I understand WnD doesn't lie to them, instead being very clear about his intentions. So he's not taking saints (virgin or not).

One thing I like (assuming all this is real) is that he doesn't pedestalize them but rather has them run 'on his terms'. So it's less likely that he spoils the market, other than by his very presence, which none of us can frown upon here.
Now, I know some here have met him but I'd still like to see some pictures of his adventures though...
The direct approach has and will always work. In Western mode too many men are scared of sexual opportunities being lost if you seem too eager.

Women in America want you to pretend you see most women more than a sexual conquest/notch on the bedpost/belt.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

djformoney wrote:The direct approach has and will always work. In Western mode too many men are scared of sexual opportunities being lost if you seem too eager.
I was refering more to the fact he tells them he's not planning to marry but that it's just a fling etc; not to approach technique.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:Females are mentally ill grown children. How is it in the interests of society to see important matters as their choice?
I hear you, but is it WnD's fault at that point? Those he's successful with have already been brought up a certain way i guess.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

User has private images is usually a polite way of saying I'm too embarrassed to show my pictures online because they are ugly:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=79021625
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

No pictures, but based on the guy she is looking for I don't want to meet her:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=80687687
Bobby
Freshman Poster

Post by Bobby »

Will, wish I could do as well on POF as you.

Do these girls care that you live at home or are they indifferent? I guess it helps that you own a nice apartment which would probably cancel out any misgivings they may have.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

One day she will probably look like her Mum, yikes!

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=81658284