Rock, is this is your type? lol :)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Rock, is this is your type? lol :)

Post by Winston »

Rock,
I have a feeling that this is your type, based on your pattern of choices in the past. Is my judgment accurate this time? :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info121321.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on January 24th, 2012, 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rock, I have a feeling this is your type :)

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Rock,
I have a feeling that this is your type, based on your pattern of choices in the past. Is my judgment accurate this time? :)

She's getting there. In PI, she would be great cus the competition there is so low (most girls not attractive).

But in Colombia (where she's from, she's not so great cus there's a lot of my type there)

Here's what would make her better:
- taller (she's only 165 cm, passable, but 170+ would be much better).
- She's a bit too slim.
- Her shoulders are as wide as her hips. I prefer hips where are wide relative to shoulders and rest of body.
- She does not have that light NE Asian skin tone which is my favorite. But that's the smallest problem. Other 3 issues above more important.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:

She's getting there. In PI, she would be great cus the competition there is so low (most girls not attractive).

But in Colombia (where she's from, she's not so great cus there's a lot of my type there)

- She's a bit too slim.
- Her shoulders are as wide as her hips. I prefer hips where are wide relative to shoulders and rest of body.
- She does not have that light NE Asian skin tone which is my favorite. But that's the smallest problem. Other 3 issues above more important.
She's gorgeous, assuming Photoshop didn't have to do much to help, that is. A gorgeous Colombian specimen. You probably know that Colombian women are rarely taller than 1.60. My wife is 1.65 and considered quite tall, even by Medellin standards.

Sorry Rock for sounding provocative but, in exchange for that kind of perfection, what have you got to offer? :)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:

- She's a bit too slim.
She's gorgeous, assuming Photoshop didn't have to do much to help, that is. A gorgeous Colombian specimen. You probably know that Colombian women are rarely taller than 1.60. My wife is 1.65 and considered quite tall, even by Medellin standards.

Sorry Rock for sounding provocative but, in exchange for that kind of perfection, what have you got to offer? :)
What you say about Colombian women is not true. They are not that tall but certainly not short like Filipinas or Indonesians. The female average there is around 159 cm, same as for China. If you stick to younger generation in largest cities - Bogota, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, and Cartagena - you will find mean is more like 163-165 cm. With an average like that, you find plenty of gals in the 165-170 cm range with a visible percentage even taller. When I visited Cali, I briefly dated one who was 180 cm and in Cartagena, I hooked-up with a curvy girl who stood 178 cm. And none of the Colombian girls I went out with were under 163 cm.

Winston asked my opinion about his judgment on this girl relative to my ideal spec so I gave it. Its a personal preference. It doesn't mean I demand perfection for dating, either by my own taste or by more mainstream standards. I do the best I can with what I got. Anyway, I do find her face to be quite striking, kinda like some I've seen in Thailand...on ladyboys, lol.

One thing which may work in my favor is that a lot of mainstream beauties (by US standards) don't attract me, especially the thinner and/or shorter ones. On the other hand, many of the girls I am strongly attracted to are too fat or curvy for a lot of other guys. For example, Jennifer Hudson used be downright fat. But I thought she was very attractive and sexy then. Now that she has lost a bunch of weight, I believe many who wrote her off before now find her somewhat attractive or better. But for me, she's lost some of her sex appeal. Beyonce used to have killer curves. Then she got mainstream famous and went thin. Now she's seems a lot more average to me. Kate Hudson in Titanic looked so much better to me than she does now. Of course some of that is age. But I just liked her body a lot better when she had those beautiful curves and the extra weight.

BTW, recently I posted photos of a couple DR women on this forum. I thought the first one was very attractive but a lot of the guys on this forum said she didn't do much for them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
Rock wrote:

- She's a bit too slim.

Well he's decent looking, tall, has nice manners, a great engaging personality, a great conversationalist with lots to share, and is financially stable.

That's not bad is it? lol

Anyhow, come on now. Love is subjective. It's how you make a woman FEEL that counts, not just what you have. Love is not a business transaction. It is about subjective feelings. If you've ever been truly in love, you'd know that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

First one: Beautiful face and skin seems nice, hot in that regard. But, breast way to big which causes a lot of problems (trust me) and her hips and lower body look small relative to upper body. Top heavy girls tend to be the favorite body types for a lot of white American guys who are obsessed with big breasts. I am more into bottom heavy pear shaped girls when it comes to body types.

Second one: Looks interesting but cannot see full body.

Third one: Not interested.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The woman in http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info121321.htm looks like Mulher Melancia:

at 1:15
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one looks like Rock's type. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info127283.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, I gotta say, I don't think u quite get it. E_Irizary's old avatar was better than any of those. When I get the chance, I'll post some photo examples.

If I was ever going to hire a pimp, ur prolly not my man, lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock, is this your type? She has a sexy curvy body, even though she's not thin. I sort of like this type too.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501255027

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
I think this hot curvy bod has got to be your type! :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info129228.htm

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on September 28th, 2013, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is more of Rock's type I'm sure.

http://women.happierabroad.com/invar/se ... me=5_Karen

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:This one looks like Rock's type. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info127283.htm

More like my type than Rock's type. :P Also this:

Here is Rock's "type" (in a very, very literal sense):