What nationality of women should I choose?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

What nationality of women should I choose?

Post by Iawesome60 »

I would like everyone's input on this topic. I put this topic up because it is very labyrinthine to choose which nationality of women to date and marry (when I get older). I do want to find a foreign women one day. I am aware that nationalities of women can be different races. For example, Brazilian women could look European, look African (dark skin, brown skin, or light skin), biracial, multiracial, look Indigenous, and etcetera. It is very labyrinthine for me to choose for a few reasons.

1. I have seen attractive women of all races. I have seen attractive African women (dark skin, brown skin, and light skin), Caucasian women, Asian women, Latina women (all colors), and etcetera. Hair color, eye color, and hair length does not matter. What matters is she is attractive the way I see her.

2. There are attractive women on the inside and on the outside. A man wants his woman to be attractive to look at and have attractive personality traits. It is how men are wired. Attractive women are everywhere, even in America. However, finding attractive women in America is extremely labyrinthine. That reason alone is why I want to look for a foreign woman one day.

3. In my opinion, no race looks better than other races.

4. I refuse to avoid a certain race because they are more attractive than another race, they are a certain race, and etcetera. I feel bad doing that!

Everyone, I am NOT forcing you to change your preference for women. I was just writing about my thoughts on the topic. My question is what nationality of women is the best for me?
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The nationality of the women you date is not important, as you suggest. The trick is to find one that you connect with in many different ways. You don't really need a lot of common interests but you do need to be patient, caring and trusting with each other. I would concentrate on regions where women generally have a lower rate of narcissism(not North America or Europe) such as Asia and South America, these women will give you a more favorable risk/reward ratio. From my own experience, women from Southern Philippines are the best I've dated.
polya
Junior Poster

Nationality.

Post by polya »

I doubt your going to be able to go to any country and simply choose the best looking women to date. This is a dream and rarely works out for many reasons e.g. girls you click with on the net won't all live in the same city so you'll ending up spending money travelling around the country to meet them. The girls will get resentful your meeting other girls too.
But considering everything including cost, availabilty of nice girls, visa availability, I'd say the Phillipines, or maybe Brazil if you live in the USA as its closer & you already seem to like them.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Personally, I think all Asian women are a little overrated. They are attractive, but why do so many people like them over other races? Personally, I'm attracted to all races, with no preferences. I do like the exotic looking women though, namely from India, and some of the Middle Eastern countries. African women from the African continent are attractive as well as many Latinas. Russian women are the best looking white women in the world.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:Personally, I think all Asian women are a little overrated. They are attractive, but why do so many people like them over other races? Personally, I'm attracted to all races, with no preferences. I do like the exotic looking women though, namely from India, and some of the Middle Eastern countries. African women from the African continent are attractive as well as many Latinas. Russian women are the best looking white women in the world.

Because Azn women are the closest thing to have a boyish shape that a lot of men like. And Azn women have the submissive stereotype going on.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: Nationality.

Post by Iawesome60 »

polya wrote:I doubt your going to be able to go to any country and simply choose the best looking women to date. This is a dream and rarely works out for many reasons e.g. girls you click with on the net won't all live in the same city so you'll ending up spending money travelling around the country to meet them. The girls will get resentful your meeting other girls too.
But considering everything including cost, availabilty of nice girls, visa availability, I'd say the Phillipines, or maybe Brazil if you live in the USA as its closer & you already seem to like them.
Thank you very much. You're correct, stick to one girl at a time. I wouldn't want the woman I'm talking to meeting other men behind my back. Do onto others as you want others to do onto you.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I have a confession to make. I am willing to date a Filipina if she looks and acts the right way. However, Filipinas are usually not my type. The keyword is usually. The reason is because they usually do not attract me physically. If I find a foreign woman, there is a small chance she will be a Filipina. I hope everyone finds that foreign woman one day!