Ukrainian woman talks about if age differences are important

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukrainian woman talks about if age differences are important

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Anna Davis discussing whether or not a big age difference is important to Ukrainian women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKErTmTB ... er&list=UL[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

She speaks the truth, that's how decent Russian/FSU women actually think. They say "a guy is not meant to be perfect or "pretty", he needs to be a man, be strong and brave, smart and reliable". Age difference does matter though. I would not suggest marrying a 20 y.o. girl for a guy who is 46. Just be honest and smart about it, there are plenty of very hot looking mature educated and experienced girls around 25-35 without children or baggage.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

have2fly wrote:She speaks the truth, that's how decent Russian/FSU women actually think. They say "a guy is not meant to be perfect or "pretty", he needs to be a man, be strong and brave, smart and reliable". Age difference does matter though. I would not suggest marrying a 20 y.o. girl for a guy who is 46. Just be honest and smart about it, there are plenty of very hot looking mature educated and experienced girls around 25-35 without children or baggage.
Yep, Mark was fortunate, very fortunate... Anna was 19 when he met her. He was 44, they've been married three years now.

That however is NOT normal. As I have mention Law and his wife have about a 10 year age difference, that's more realistic. Just had a child too.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

djfourmoney wrote:
have2fly wrote:She speaks the truth, that's how decent Russian/FSU women actually think. They say "a guy is not meant to be perfect or "pretty", he needs to be a man, be strong and brave, smart and reliable". Age difference does matter though. I would not suggest marrying a 20 y.o. girl for a guy who is 46. Just be honest and smart about it, there are plenty of very hot looking mature educated and experienced girls around 25-35 without children or baggage.
Yep, Mark was fortunate, very fortunate... Anna was 19 when he met her. He was 42, they've been married five years now.

That however is NOT normal. As I have mention Law and his wife have about a 10 year age difference, that's more realistic. Just had a child too.
That is good for people like Eurobrat, since he is 26. That means he can hook up with a 16 year old :D