Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

No cornfed. The bilogical father of my first child was someone I had known since sixth grade. He was in no way a dirt bag. And my pregnancy was in no way on purpose. I had implanon in my arm. It's a birth control that is inserted in the arm guaranteeing no pregnancy for 3 years. . He went to the doctor with me to get it inserted and he was also there about a year later when I went in for a check up found our I was pregnant and the on cut it out. We broke up at 2 months of pregnancy and I left the state. I prepared for my child on my own. The father was not on the birth certificate for I didn't want him on it. (No father on the birth certificate means no child support, no visitation, ect.) And the father did visit the baby in the hostpital. I was very protective of my son. I did have offers for dates but turned them down. My now husband was a friend I trusted. And before any one says see he supported you, cornfed, I had my own 2 bedroom home, worked for my own damn self. My now husband had a hell of a time convincing me to live with him. I was a very independent woman and still bloody am. I take good care of my husband, he gets meals everyday on the stove, comes home to a clean house, has happy kids, and after dinner I run him a nice bath with Epsom salt. Why? Because his job is back breaking. Some nights he gets a massage. I'm a good mom, a damn good wife, and oh yeah I have a job too. That makes me a keeper....well in America anyway. I mean seriously do you know how many friends of mine go home to bitchzilla, no dinner, and omg hand me your wallet. Nearly every damn man I met. But I try hard, and I work hard. Why? Because I want to make sure we never struggle, have money saved up in case of a emergency, and also I want my kids to be raised right. So many people bring down single moms as money grabbing drug whores, but you know what not all of then are. I wanted better for my son than a gather who didn't care. I mean cornfed if you were a woman with a tiny baby growing in you wouldn't you tell yourself, man up, get you a home, and get ready for what's coming honey. Of course you do.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)
"I had known since sixth grade. He was in no way a dirt bag"
"We broke up at 2 months of pregnancy"

"The father was not on the birth certificate for I didn't want him on it."
Something's off right there.

2)
"[while pregnant]I did have offers for dates but turned them down"
Of course you did, It's US of Americhump.

3)
"My now husband had a hell of a time convincing me to live with him"
:roll: see #2

4)
"I take good care of my husband, he gets meals everyday on the stove, comes home to a clean house, has happy kids, and after dinner I run him a nice bath with Epsom salt. Why? Because his job is back breaking. Some nights he gets a massage. I'm a good mom, a damn good wife, and oh yeah I have a job too. That makes me a keeper....well in America anyway"
See #2. But at least it's nice of you, you deserve credit. Although it's the minimum for him, having renounced other dreams for you.

This criticism is not personal I'm just pointing out some generalities as to how AW have no problem getting guys.
I hope your baby is fine.
Last edited by droid on September 29th, 2014, 11:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

It takes a special man to be a step father doesn't it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Ameri-Skank Feminist Blah Blah Blah... It is nice having Danielle's Narcissistic Bullsh!t just talking about herself.

Notice no man talks about themselves non-stop like Danielle.

Why are men fleeing the country for foreign women? Because the women here are like Danielle or worse.

That is right single-mom tattooed skank who can only talk about themselves is about as good as it gets in the US of Gay.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
DanielleNguyen wrote:It takes a special man to be a step father doesn't it.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I wasn't randomly talking about myself. Cornfed asked a question about me. I don't care what you call me Johnny law. I really dont. I know me and that's all that matters
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

And thanks Droid for wishing my baby is ok. I guess you aren't so bad after all. He's doing better. I'm happier since I got to hold him in the Nicu and feed him. He's up to 5lbs and 8 ounces now. So he's doing a lot better. Thanks.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

DanielleNguyen wrote:It takes a willing beta to be a step father doesn't it.

I fixed that for you. :lol:
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Danielle, the problem with single mothers is simple. It penalizes people who play by the rules and rewards people who don't. If I were, for example, to be 100K in debt (pick any reason, I'm a gambling addict, failed business venture, student loans) and I married a girl whose family were millionaires and she had my debt paid off for me, that would be really nice, right? People would tell me to be very thankful for my wife paying off my debts and that my wife is very exceptional for doing what she did. And they'd be right.

The problem compared to the American single mother situation is men now are being figuratively and literally asked to do this. And the men are not being called exceptional gracious men for doing this. They're simply told it's their duty to do this just because they're men and a "real man" would do this. In your case, you do seem to appreciate your husband and all, and have various mitigating (somewhat) circumstances behind it, but this is the proposition to a vast majority of single men. That it's our duty to bail out these women, and furthermore, as explained numerous times in this thread with the legal situation, the legal system is beginning to look at is a "duty" and not a man being a kind person for doing so (ie, why don't men who marry said single mothers get an incentive amount of money from the government for doing so instead of possibly risking paying child support?)

With the support in the media and government for single motherhood, men are being more or less required (if they're low caste in the USA) to bail women out as a duty, can you understand why men are mad about this?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-To quote Adama-
"Then they find a man of the appropriate income stream. They marry this man. Then they get pregnant and have children. Then they divorce, keep children, child support, house, but get rid of man. This all happens relatively quickly, cause at this age there isnt much time left for those eggs, and once there is a marriage for the air of legitimacy, the man can be dispensed with."

Dear Danielle,
So if you are what I say you are (I could be right or I could be wrong whatever). You will divorce your husband stupid enough to marry you, keep the kids, rape him with child support-alimony and take his house. That is just the Ameri-Skank way.

And if you do want to get rid of your husband you have plenty of pathetic worthless beta-orbital males waiting for you even right here on this site.

As for the America Whore (American Female) you are what you are. And the very sad thing is that you are probably one of the best out there. I believe that the problem is the 95% of males who support feminism.

Personally since only going overseas and dating foreign women I have been much happier.
DanielleNguyen wrote:I wasn't randomly talking about myself. Cornfed asked a question about me. I don't care what you call me Johnny law. I really dont. I know me and that's all that matters
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I would never divorce my husband. Not in my believes.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

And yes one thousand knives I do see your point.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

But I don't believe in nor support divorce. My bilogical father divorced my mom and she remarried. I had a dad again. He was a great dad. But he packed his bags and left one day. He was the man who raised me. So I really hate divorce and separation now. So with my husband I do all I can to make him happy, make his home somewhere he wants to come back too. We have kids together. They adore him. I love my husband and I want to be buried by him. I want my kids and grandkids to see me and him holding hands and loving each other and saying this is what love is supposed to be. I want to be a great wife and mom someone that they can rely on too. Why? Because I know the pain of watching parents fight, of a daddy walking away. I never want my children to see either of those things.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I do not know what you are complaining about.

1. You found some worthless beta male loser type stupid enough to marry you and take care of your other kid.
2. Your son is getting healthy even though he had some health problems.
I think you should be happy.

Just from personal experience these are bad for relationships:
1. Ameri-Skanks suck (American Women)
2. Prostitutes and whores
3. Drug addicts and alcoholics
4. Single mothers (anywhere)

Thanks Again and Enjoy :)
DanielleNguyen wrote:I wasn't randomly talking about myself. Cornfed asked a question about me. I don't care what you call me Johnny law. I really dont. I know me and that's all that matters