How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 2:39 pm
It is very much a slippery slope to the "Rinse, wash, and repeat till the big payoff." And she was indeed testing his limits as you suggest. My thing is, I set my limit and when they try to test them, I always say no. If they make a big fuss about it, I punish them by withholding ALL financial support and watch them storm away angry. Without fail, they ALWAYS come back with their tail between their legs because they miss the little bit of financial help that they had before and they stay in line after that.
Here's our Apollo Creep back in full force. :)

You obviously have no other notion of an interaction with a woman ("relationship" would be too big a word) that doesn't involve a 30+ age gap, grooming, the dangling dollar bill, and psychological abuse. I hope and pray what you have been preaching has only ever happened in your fantasy (very likely, at this point).

Remember not to pull the victim race card if and when eventually reality, and perhaps the infuriated father or friend of one of your teenage targets, catches up with you. It's about your dark soul, not your dark skin.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 6:33 pm
It is very much a slippery slope to the "Rinse, wash, and repeat till the big payoff." And she was indeed testing his limits as you suggest. My thing is, I set my limit and when they try to test them, I always say no. If they make a big fuss about it, I punish them by withholding ALL financial support and watch them storm away angry. Without fail, they ALWAYS come back with their tail between their legs because they miss the little bit of financial help that they had before and they stay in line after that.

You obviously have no other notion of an interaction with a woman ("relationship" would be too big a word) that doesn't involve a 30+ age gap, grooming, the dangling dollar bill, and psychological abuse. I hope and pray what you have been preaching has only ever happened in your fantasy (very likely, at this point).

Remember not to pull the victim race card if and when eventually reality, and perhaps the infuriated father or friend of one of your teenage targets, catches up with you. It's about your dark soul, not your dark skin.
So you purity man go poverty province as maryman throw phlipin peso at povery province desprato teen momys in tracking of wellendowman hypocritizing hypocrit
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:

White euoropgirl not dumwit like girls you chasing before as maryman so lucky you not get big trouble as creeperman in poverty province prey on dumwit girl all you acusation other you do so worse for contarian never mary and how you know he go age 17 for college typicalment 18 or 19 starting

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:

Now you sho self not to be young chefman but just pathetical sucpupet of public duende and everyone know your real id i think contarian feel boring with you and understand well he already expose you 100% nothing left to say just so sad see you come to this

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 6:53 pm
Now you sho self not to be young chefman but just pathetical sucpupet of public duende and everyone know your real id i think contarian feel boring with you and understand well he already expose you 100% nothing left to say just so sad see you come to this
Well, now I know who you are I don't have anything to add, either. Enjoy your stay here "Spencer" :)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 7:09 pm
Spencer wrote:
Well, now I know who you are I don't have anything to add, either. Enjoy your stay here "Spencer" :)
Who am i vanni torelli what my name

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 7:12 pm
hypermak wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Wrong, but does it matter now?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Spencer wrote:
hypermak wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Whoops. Looks like our resident "Cucksa Nostra" greaseball did it to himself. His reactions say it all.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

September 3rd, 2020, 8:57 pm
Whoops. Looks like our resident "Cucksa Nostra" greaseball did it to himself. His reactions say it all.
Whoever I am, or you think I am, you are and remain a monumental creep. :)

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 7:38 pm
Spencer wrote:
hypermak wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Wrong, but does it matter now?
It maters that you vanni torelli and we understand 100% is you because you one who come back under id liar just for make troubling with establish poster good bad and between how intresting you so hate contarian so you return just for trol him day after day ongoing months

you talk like hi mity when you worst trol ever come forum for of all for stanfordguy and all other sucpupet he make he do big exagrate over top plane and obvious so all can quick see he not try real hiding he open honesty and sho true face as bigman bonus so he open trolman but yes final go to far and his darkman sho not fiting for forum own by purity wiseton

but you torelli come here after wiseton banman you try so so hard for hide id but because you so dumwit easy peasy for discovering you ongoing denial so pathical

now you preachin and prayin hoy hoy hoy that nice come from dirtbag who push out loyalty elding wife to folow wellendowman pathing and end up back on forum

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 10:21 pm
September 3rd, 2020, 8:57 pm
Whoever I am, or you think I am, you are and remain a monumental creep. :)

Is that reason you come back for interact with poster you think is monumental creep for you action so so diferent from wordings you so writing

what is it about such creep person make you recarnate as sucpupet after wiseton banman you just so can spend you remain life engage with man you think creep in dumwit bickering for you no spring chicken in self vanni torelli so time prezioso for you must be under obsesing after you discovery wellendowment only godman with cheapy tarty povery province girl so maybe blackman have real answer you seeking but the resentment do you in for your emotionals get so wind up and burst out explosion

now you trash you for what you are so you resorting to preachin and prayin hoy hoy hoy that nice come from dirtbag who push out loyalty elding wife just for folow wellendowman pathing thow pesos at some of most poregirl in world for cheapy funys pump dump pump dump girl with strethy mark mis teeth yuky

stop your dumwit liarman song dance for any half wit knowing by now who you are 2 bit trolman

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 11:30 pm
It maters that you vanni torelli and we understand 100% is you because you one who come back under id liar just for make troubling with establish poster good bad and between how intresting you so hate contarian so you return just for trol him day after day ongoing months

you talk like hi mity when you worst trol ever come forum for of all for stanfordguy and all other sucpupet he make he do big exagrate over top plane and obvious so all can quick see he not try real hiding he open honesty and sho true face as bigman bonus so he open trolman but yes final go to far and his darkman sho not fiting for forum own by purity wiseton

but you torelli come here after wiseton banman you try so so hard for hide id but because you so dumwit easy peasy for discovering you ongoing denial so pathical

now you preachin and prayin hoy hoy hoy that nice come from dirtbag who push out loyalty elding wife to folow wellendowman pathing and end up back on forum
I am not "Vanni Torelli", but you definitely are Azn Alahah. I am just trying to understand: you have been banned countless times, after threatening Winston to have this forum hacked and shut down. Why don't you just get the memo and GTFO once and for good? Apart from wanting to purposely troll and disrupt the conversation, what prevents you from getting the memo that nobody wants you here?

@Winston unbanned Publicduende ages ago, so he could come back as himself if he wanted to. I do understand why he doesn't want to be back in here, of course. The one time I met him he did say he had no intention to be back, so your attacks and your mockery towards him are really misfiring. Unlike you, neither of us is hiding.

You, on the other hand, seem to be in a lot of pain whenever I pull out that meme pic. Remember that it was your buddy @Contrarian Expatriate who mocked you first, the same guy you're now defending when he gets lashed. Is that why you removed all the pics from all of your sockpuppet accounts (PaloAltoGuy, BlackKnight, Blacktee, StanfordGuy, etc.)?

I am not even interesting in mocking you for the way you look, that's the most childish form of mockery and, when done by adult men like you and @Contrarian Expatriate, the ultimate sign of immaturity. But you and CE mocking someone who isn't even around and probably doesn't care, just because you believe it's meant for me, that takes top prize. It's not just stupid or immature, it's vile.

But then again, what can one expect from the likes of you?

I know lockdown is making life difficult for everyone but, man, get a life!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 12:02 am
Spencer wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 11:30 pm

I am not "Vanni Torelli", but you definitely are Azn Alahah. I am just trying to understand: you have been banned countless times, after threatening Winston to have this forum hacked and shut down. Why don't you just get the memo and GTFO once and for good? Apart from wanting to purposely troll and disrupt the conversation, what prevents you from getting the memo that nobody wants you here?

@Winston unbanned Publicduende ages ago, so he could come back as himself if he wanted to. I do understand why he doesn't want to be back in here, of course. The one time I met him he did say he had no intention to be back, so your attacks and your mockery towards him are really misfiring. Unlike you, neither of us is hiding.

You, on the other hand, seem to be in a lot of pain whenever I pull out that meme pic. Remember that it was your buddy @Contrarian Expatriate who mocked you first, the same guy you're now defending when he gets lashed. Is that why you removed all the pics from all of your sockpuppet accounts (PaloAltoGuy, BlackKnight, Blacktee, StanfordGuy, etc.)?

I am not even interesting in mocking you for the way you look, that's the most childish form of mockery and, when done by adult men like you and @Contrarian Expatriate, the ultimate sign of immaturity. But you and CE mocking someone who isn't even around and probably doesn't care, just because you believe it's meant for me, that takes top prize. It's not just stupid or immature, it's vile.

But then again, what can one expect from the likes of you?

I know lockdown is making life difficult for everyone but, man, get a life!
Thing is wiseton deep down knows you are public duende so if he unban you you to egomania choice come back sucpupet for harasment contarian and get revengings on wiseton maybe alsos

if you can prove or at least convince wiseton that i am the one you think stanfordguy same azn alahah please try but wiseton not dumwit for he can see deeper truths

you already admit that you are public duende which we know equal vanni torelli the alligator teeth photo and wiseton already know before you even admiting

if i really stanfordguy you should wory for it look like he crazyman and go big lengths

truth is i very different from azn alahah outside and inside for i never ever so much even talk him not 1 pm and he no idea who am i but because you think i am feel free shiite your pants vanni torelli for azn alaha crazy for pulishize your bad doing all over phlipin onf the facebook and make complainings do more he not need forum for crazymans work we see on historicals hoy hoy hoy

by way what are names of poverty province girls you meet with wellendowment is there ms g and ms l and ms n and oh right you not public duende hoy hoy hoy you so so transparancyman get a brain

EricaR
Freshman Poster

Post by EricaR »

just keep they happy and take care of them.. arouse them sexually and love them deeply...that's the secret of keeping a girl..Good luck
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

EricaR wrote:
September 4th, 2020, 3:51 am
just keep they happy and take care of them.. arouse them sexually and love them deeply...that's the secret of keeping a girl..Good luck
This thread is about particularly beautiful girls of high sexual market value, not average girls.

But it is not the job of men to keep women happy any more than it is for women to keep men happy. Happiness comes from within, not a partner. So to advise men to be all that you advise is inappropriate.

I think men and women should both have nearly complete existences BEFORE coming together. Being together is just an enhancement of lives that are already very good.