Men who spend money on women are fools

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: Men who spend money on women are fools

Post by Splicelo »

Cornfed wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 3:30 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 12:19 pm
Whore? she is not the one who cheated. You said she reneged on her married for no good reason. So was she suppose to stay with a cheating husband?
Yes, females owe sexual fidelity to men, not the other way round. There is nothing wrong with a husband getting sex on the side. If you are going to be such a feminist cuck you may as well stay in the West and not contaminate other societies with your feminism.
Im actually not from the west, i'm from israel originally but i am a white guy. And i never labelled myself as a feminist. And i dont agree its ok for either partners to have outside sex. No matter where you go in the world you are delusional if you think women will be ok with you cheating on them in your marriage. Unless its some culture which is ok with multiple wife.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Splicelo wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm
Im actually not from the west, i'm from israel originally but i am a white guy. And i never labelled myself as a feminist. And i dont agree its ok for either partners to have outside sex. No matter where you go in the world you are delusional if you think women will be ok with you cheating on them in your marriage. Unless its some culture which is ok with multiple wife.
If you are from Israel then that is all the more reason to not contaminate the world with your vile culture. As far as I know Jewish, Germanic, Celtic, English and most other cultures traditionally upheld that it was OK for husbands to have sex with whores on the side. Of course their bitch wives don’t like it because it prevents them from blackmailing their husbands by withholding sex - and it is a good thing that they are so prevented. This ridiculous “cheating” concept is modern feminist bullshit. BTW, what’s a white guy doing coming from Israel?
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Cornfed wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 6:36 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm
BTW, what’s a white guy doing coming from Israel?
If you ask a lot israeli where their grandparents came from they will tell you germany, poland, russia even france etc. So in case you didn't know there are lots of white jews in israel. My father is russian, mom polish originally just like many of my israeli friends. If i didn't say i'm from israel i can easily be mistaken for russian. Also i don't follow jewish religion but some of my family in israel do.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Splicelo wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 6:49 pm
My father is russian, mom polish originally just like many of my israeli friends. If i didn't say i'm from israel i can easily be mistaken for russian. Also i don't follow jewish religion but some of my family in israel do.
If they are ethnic Slavs wouldn't they have had to lie about being ethnic Jews to get into Israel, or did Israel accept a lot of converts at one point?
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Cornfed wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 7:18 pm
Splicelo wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 6:49 pm
My father is russian, mom polish originally just like many of my israeli friends. If i didn't say i'm from israel i can easily be mistaken for russian. Also i don't follow jewish religion but some of my family in israel do.
If they are ethnic Slavs wouldn't they have had to lie about being ethnic Jews to get into Israel, or did Israel accept a lot of converts at one point?
I really don't like getting into this topic because what i say is controversial but to answer your question i believe it's yes to both questions. Because i believe most people in israel are not truly ethnic jews and i believe majority are just descendants of white europeans converts who claim to be ethnic jews. I mean look at these girl below, both israeli. You telling me they're not white? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iGOHcLeEkB0/T ... 1600/4.jpg img] and

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qG90D4tRRng/T ... rls-17.jpg

A lot of white israeli mixed with arabs as well and form darker skin dark hair person
I find that many white jews flip flop between being white and jew when it's convenient for them.
I really don't feel to discuss this anymore, we're going off topic anyway.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Splicelo wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 5:50 pm
A man is suppose to provide for his woman. My girlfriend is loving, caring and supportive, so why wouldn't i spend on her?
Western men have a certain aversion to the idea of spending money on women. This is for several reasons:

-The flawed thinking that money corrupts relationships which should only be about pure love and attraction.

-The media messaging like the Beatles' song and film of the same name, "Can't buy me love" which perpetuate the myth.

-Most men leap at any excuse to refrain from spending money on females because they simply cannot afford it.

Erudite men are acutely aware that using money, together with other parts of your love package, can hook a girl for life.

I helped out the girl of my dreams with medical expenses a while back. She has been treating me with undying love, loyalty and affection ever since because I improved her life. Money (and not all that much) brought her to that point because I became her hero, her powerful protector, and her dream man by doing so.

Not falling prey to goldiggers is not the same as peppering your love interest with a little coin from your disposable income. They will be at your beck and call.