Latinas of the 80s

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Latinas of the 80s

Post by Lucas88 »

The 80s were the best decade ever and the girls were smoking hot, way hotter than girls today with their nice feminine appearance, awesome stylish fashion and alluring 80s hair. :P

Of course, the Latinas of the 80s were no exception. They were smoking hot too.

I want to make a thread about the beauty and sexiness of the Latinas of the 80s. Feel free to post any relevant images or videos.

Here are some which I found on the internet and which include Irene Cara, Lisa Vélez, Lourdes Chacón, Jeanette Jurado, Saundra Santiago, and various other unknown Latinas:

Various cute little 80s Latinas appear in this video by Chayanne:

Gloria Estefan - 80s Cuban-American icon

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latinas of the 80s

Post by gsjackson »

Irene Cara sang the song Flashdance, the top picture is of the actress in the movie -- Jennifer Beals, a half-black, half-white American.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Those are sketchy looking mongrel females. Nothing to write home about.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
August 19th, 2023, 10:40 am
Irene Cara sang the song Flashdance, the top picture is of the actress in the movie -- Jennifer Beals, a half-black, half-white American.
I just looked it up and you're right.

I always thought that the woman dancing in the video was Irene Cara. Reading through the comments, it seems that many others thought the same thing. :lol:

I never watched the movie and so I knew no better. :oops:

This is what the real Irene Cara looks like for those who are curious:

Cornfed wrote:
August 19th, 2023, 10:45 am
Those are sketchy looking mongrel females. Nothing to write home about.
What's up, Corny? Why don't you like hot curvaceous Latin women from the 80s? You prefer men, big boy? LMAO!

vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Are you kidding me? They are awesome.

I wish I got to have the opportunity to grow up in the late 20th century before the year I was born in the early 90s. 1980s and 1990s were arguably the last great decade to live in the Western countries and US.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 19th, 2023, 1:46 pm

I always thought that the woman dancing in the video was Irene Cara. Reading through the comments, it seems that many others thought the same thing. :lol:
I was thinking you might be right about that because Jennifer Beals didn't do the dance scenes that weren't close up, and Irene Cara was a dancer. But it turns out that someone named Marine Jahan was the dancer in the movie.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 18th, 2023, 6:03 pm
Nice babes. I like this one the most.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

this post of you made me realize mixed latinas are the best!nice work bro!they look like the girls in miami.very soft features.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 10:58 am
this post of you made me realize mixed latinas are the best!nice work bro!they look like the girls in miami.very soft features.
Latinas are my perfect type of woman. I can appreciate the beauty of other races of women too but Latinas have everything that I want in a woman due to their unique ethnic makeup: smooth brown skin and cute neotenous features courtesy of their 50-60% indigenous admixure, and a big round thick booty courtesy of that 10-20% African admixture, all in conjunction with the fiery and passionate Mediterranean blood. Latina triracials are the best! :P

I especially love colombianitas, brasileiras and caribeñas. Puro fuego! 🇨🇴🇧🇷🇵🇷
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 4:35 am
69ixine wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 10:58 am
Latinas are my perfect type of woman. I can appreciate the beauty of other races of women too but Latinas have everything that I want in a woman due to their unique ethnic makeup: smooth brown skin and cute neotenous features courtesy of their 50-60% indigenous admixure, and a big round thick booty courtesy of that 10-20% African admixture, all in conjunction with the fiery and passionate Mediterranean blood. Latina triracials are the best! :P

I especially love colombianitas, brasileiras and caribeñas. Puro fuego! 🇨🇴🇧🇷🇵🇷
Mine is aryan white but this is just as good,objectively..all gentiles are beautiful....my ultimate subjective tastes are something like this occult master

scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 18th, 2023, 6:03 pm
The 80s were the best decade ever and the girls were smoking hot, way hotter than girls today with their nice feminine appearance, awesome stylish fashion and alluring 80s hair. :P
@Lucas88
I agree, albeit with a different phenotype as my own "preference" rather than your own beloved Latinas, but I still like the looks of a lot of these girls you posted. :lol:

Actually, I was only a little boy in the 80s but even then, I noticed that the problem with the 80s when it comes to women in popular media was that "thin was in," and I personally prefer built women with bigger asses (as I may've subtly implied in one or two previous posts). And that was back in the days when I didn't even have such high standards and even considered Princess Daphne from "Dragon's Lair" to have a big ass, LOL!
:mrgreen:

Back to your Latinas:
I didn't even realize Jenifer Beals was Latina at all, but good for you for including Sandra Santiago in your list. :wink: (Do you watch Miami Vice too? LOL!)
@Lucas88 you might actually like Miami IRL: I may be around there in Florida myself because of the huge sailboat market among other reasons. I personally certainly wouldn't want to live there forever (too many jews and homosexuals down there for my taste, to put it mildly), but let's keep it positive here, awesome thread!. :mrgreen: :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/