What to do on the first date

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

What to do on the first date

Post by kangarunner »

John nails it in this video. Women will absolutely lose interest and dry up if they think you're too nice. John talks about 3 things to do on the first date. And from my experience this is definitely what you should do.

1) Sexualize the conversation. Don't talk like a friend, because she will just put you in the friend zone.

2) 'Seed the Pull"....If the conversation is going well enough, then persuade her to go back home with you.

3) Don't let the conversation get boring or quiet. He calls this strategy "multi thread the conversation". Stack topics on top of each other and talk about them continuously so you don't run out of shit to talk about.

Women want the wolf to lay them down.

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Re: What to do on the first date

Post by My life is garbage »

These PUA frauds are training men to become feminized bitches. No, you shouldn't have to follow a set of "rules" in order to interact with these worthless whores. Even if you follow all of these rules like a good little bitch then you'll see that your modern day cunt will still lose interest in you unless you're Chad or some rich guy she can steal resources from.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What to do on the first date

Post by Yohan »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 7th, 2023, 10:49 pm
These PUA frauds are training men to become feminized bitches....
I agree and I don't think this video is offering good advice for men. It does not really make sense for many men to show up and play a role like an actor.
Just be the person as you are -and if she does not like you as you are - so let it be and forget about her.

If you show up as an actor and present yourself as somebody you are not, it might work out for a short while but it will not end well for you. She will soon notice it and will consider you as a liar and you never see her again - but so or so - anyway be always realistic - if she finds somebody else while dating countless men and one of these guys has more money and better looks than you she will leave you anyway.